Improper nutrition before training gives a person uncomfortable feelings and turns the training process into a useless occupation. The effectiveness of training on 70% depends on a balanced diet and only by 30% - from the exercise complex. The intensity and purpose of classes affects the diet of a person before training.
- Food intake time
- Volume and calories of products before exercise
- Estimated food allowance
- Products before morning workout
- Weight loss food
- Power training before workouts
- What products are prohibited before physical activities
Time for food intake
Instructors advise to eat fortwo hours before classes start. A crowded stomach reduces a person's stamina and causes:
- severity in the stomach;
Training on an empty stomach is ineffective, because the body does not produce the required amount of energy.
If you could not eat on time, eat 40 minutes before your workout, digestible food:
- fat-free cottage cheese;
- is a small fruit;
- yogurt with a minimum percentage of fat.
Volume and caloric content of products before physical exertion
Before exercise, instructors are advised to consume 40-70 g of complex carbohydrates, which are the best source of energy. Complex carbohydrates are contained in the following products:
- corn flakes;
- natural rice;
- rye bread.
In addition to complex carbohydrates in the diet before physical exertion it is necessary to include proteins that will maintain anabolic state, restore muscle fibers and reduce their destruction. At one time, you need to consume 30 g of protein, which contains a complete amino acid set. A high-grade protein is concentrated in:
- solid cheese;
- chicken eggs;
Vegetable fats should also be present in the menu:
- flaxseed oil;
- fish oil;
- extra virgin olive oil.
The amount of fat should be minimal - 3 grams at a time.
The total calorie intake before physical exertion for a woman is 200 kcal, and for a man - 300 kcal.to the table of contents ^
Approximate ration of food
Before the sport classes you can prepare the following dishes that organically combine carbohydrates and proteins:
- boiled turkey with rice;
- chicken fillet with rye bread;
- boiled chicken with pasta;
- lean fish with steam potatoes;
- poultry with vegetables;
- lean meat with boiled potatoes;
- porridge with egg;
- low-fat fish with vegetables;
- low-fat cottage cheese with black bread.
These variants of dishes can be alternated depending on taste preferences.to contents ^
Products before morning workout
If exercise is done early in the morning, it is best to eat quickly digestible energy products that do not overload the digestive system:
- Cereal bread. Medium-sized bread provides a human 60 grams of carbohydrates, which quickly turn into clean energy. Grain bread can be combined with 10 grams of soft cheese or 5 grams of low-fat sour cream.
- Oatmeal. This porridge maintains the necessary level of energy in the body. A portion of oatmeal can be poured into 60 ml of skim milk and add 10 grams of berries.
- Ready-mixed cereals from cereals. Dry mixtures contain a balanced amount of nutrients, as well as minerals and vitamins. Mixtures-flakes are filled with skim milk. In the prepared breakfast you can add fruit or berries.
- Bananas. In one fruit contains carbohydrates, as well as potassium and magnesium, contributing to better muscle contraction.
Feeding for weight loss
To burn fat during exercise, it is necessary to artificially create an organism a little starvation. The diet reduces the amount of carbohydrate food to 20 grams and the amount of protein products - up to 15 grams. The minimum amount of nutrients will provide you with the necessary energy before classes in the gym and will trigger a mechanism in the body for the breakdown of fats.
Before exercising for weight loss, it is recommended to include in the menu:
- lean meat;
- nonfat fish;
- bread from bran;
- low-fat lactic acid products.
Power before the strength training
For muscle building, instructors recommend that athletes take foods containing complex carbohydrates before classes in the hall. You can diversify the diet of protein food. Half an hour before exercise, berries and fruits with a low glycemic index are used:
|Product name||GI||Nutritional information( per 100 g)|
Which products are prohibited before physical exertion
The following products are poorly digested and prevent the absorption of proteins and carbohydrates into the bloodstream:
- fatty meat;
- fried potatoes;
- fast food;
- refined sugar;
Salty and spicy foods should be avoided, as they cause heartburn and indigestion.