Photorejuvenation is a modern, non-invasive technique for exposing the skin to high-power pulsed light. Patients who are interested in hardware cosmetology and new technologies to combat chronostasis often ask specialists about what photorejuvenation is and how many procedures should be done for a lasting result.
- The essence of the
- method Indications
- Number of sessions
- Reviews before and after
The essence of the
method The light waves of the device delicately affect the skin and warm it evenly. The light flux is absorbed by the skin cells, which stimulates fibroblasts to produce collagen and elastin, necessary to restore the elasticity of the skin matrix and reduce the depth of wrinkles.
To solve each specific skin problem, waves of different lengths are used, which are regulated by the system of LED filters.
Facial photorejuvenation is a non-invasive technique that requires some preparation:
- 10-14 days before the procedure, it is impossible to undergo chemical, laser peeling and similar skin-traumatizing procedures;
- can not be sunburned for 14 days before the treatment;
- for 10-14 days, it is necessary to stop taking drugs that increase the sensitivity of the skin to light( fluoroquinolones, sulfonamides, tetracycline antibiotics).
After the procedure of photorejuvenation on the skin, reddening may appear, which occur throughout the day. There is no rehabilitation period, however, to avoid increased skin strain and hyperpigmentation, several rules must be observed:
- 2-3 days do not use cosmetics with alcohol content on the skin;
- 2-3 days not to visit saunas, baths, swimming pool, do not take hot baths;
- does not sunbathe for 10-14 days, and when leaving the street during a period of high solar activity, apply a protective cream with high UV-factors to the face.
Photorejuvenation of the facial skin has been shown since the age of 30, but it can be resorted to earlier even with appropriate indications.
- mesh of fine and deep wrinkles;
- loss of skin turgor;
- skin color irregularity, dullness and unhealthy appearance;
- hyperpigmentation of the skin;
- vascular network;
- acne and acne;
- excess activity of sebaceous glands;
- extended pores;
- prophylaxis of age-related skin changes after 30 years of age;
- rehabilitation after plastic surgery;
- dryness and tightness of the skin.
Number of sessions
To obtain a stable effect, it is necessary to take a course of 4-6 sessions with an interval of 2 weeks. The number of procedures in the course is determined by a specialist depending on the condition of the skin and its response to the primary effect, the nature of the problem being solved.to table of contents ^
- inflammatory processes( active stage of herpes) or damage to the integrity of the facial skin, atopic dermatitis, psoriasis;
- installed under the skin of the face gold threads;
- general malaise due to infectious or inflammatory diseases;
- exacerbation of chronic systemic diseases;
- presence of neoplasms of any degree of good quality;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- age to 16 years;
- mental illness;
- hypersensitivity to light, including the use of photosensitizing drugs;
- eye disease( cataract, glaucoma);
- bleeding disorders;
- propensity to form keloid scars;
- thyroid disorders;
- the presence of cardio and other electrical stimulators.
Specialists recommend taking facial photorejuvenation courses in the spring or autumn periods, when solar activity is not so high, however, if necessary, you can resort to the procedure at any time of the year, subject to the recommendations.to contents ^
Reviews before / after
Alina, 35 years, Moscow:
"I looked at the photos of girls and their reviews before and after photorejuvenation, I tried it myself. The result is satisfied - the skin on the face was pulled up and refreshed, wrinkles small under the eyes decreased, and nosogobki noticeably smoothed. It's been 7 months since everything is fine. "
Xenia, 28 years old, Kursk:
"I was advised by my beautician to reduce photorejuvenation to reduce the vascular network and to remove the irregularities after acne on the cheeks, and in parallel to rejuvenate. Wrinkles do not bother me so far, so the main interest was in eliminating scars and asterisks. I will not say that everything disappeared without a trace, but the situation has improved noticeably. "