Lip augmentation is a popular and demanded procedure among women of different ages. Hyaluronic acid is by right the most safe means, which helps to achieve the effect of chubby lips, due to its naturalness. However, this procedure has both pluses and minuses, as well as some contraindications.
- Before & After
- Technology of
- procedures Preparation
- allergy Herpes
- Hyaluronic acid injections
- Care Lip after
- Possible complications
- beads in the lips
Photos before and after
to the table of contents ^
- can easily adjust the asymmetry or disproportionality of the lips;
- shade of the lips becomes more saturated;
- if desired, you can raise the corners of the mouth;
- procedure lasts about 30 minutes;
- at the first increase of the lips the effect lasts from 6 months to 1 year, and at repeated it can last longer;
- possibility to reduce the size of the resulting lips by entering hyaluronidase;
- moisturizing the skin;
- smoothes fine wrinkles around the lips;
- slows down the aging process of the skin;
- lips become plump and sensual.
- high cost;
- edema after lip augmentation with hyaluronic acid;
- bruises may appear;
- sometimes forms the balls in the lips immediately after the procedure or a few weeks later;
- presence of unpleasant, and sometimes even painful sensations;
- needs a correction, which costs two times less than the main procedure;
- by no means all masters are professionals and perform their work qualitatively;
- if you abuse the procedure, the body may stop producing hyaluronate, causing the skin to lose its elasticity and become flabby and wrinkled;
- after the procedure will have to give up decorative cosmetics for 3-4 days.
- age from 25 years, when the process of production of hyaluronic acid in the skin begins to slow down;
- appearance of wrinkles;
- lowered corners of the mouth;
- asymmetry and lip disproportion;
- fuzzy lip contour;
- insufficient volume;
- thin lips.
Before carrying out the procedure it is better to consult a doctor to make sure there are no individual contraindications.
The main contraindications are:
- allergy to hyaluronic acid;
- irritation or inflammation of the skin around the lips( acne, herpes in the active stage, redness and the like);
- poor blood clotting and other diseases;
- oncological diseases;
- infectious diseases during the procedure and recently transferred;
- presence of scars or scars;
- pregnancy and the period of breastfeeding;
- age to 18 years.
Procedure technology forto contents ^
Lip augmentation is quite a serious step, so you need to think carefully, discuss and agree with the master. Do not hesitate to ask for a portfolio with photos of the master's works, which should show how the lips look before and after the procedure, and after a while. So you can see the professionalism of a specialist.
It is necessary to determine in advance what volume and shape you want, and ask the master how to do it better. An experienced specialist who constantly conducts the procedure and knows the specifics will be able to protect you from unpleasant consequences in the form of unsuccessful lips and excessive volume.
Preliminary test is performed to exclude allergic reaction to hyaluronic acid. Without it, you can not get down to work. If the master refuses to conduct the test or convinces that it is not necessary, it is better to refuse his services.to the table of contents ^
It is worth to warn the master that he was aware of and gave you recommendations on the prevention of herpes, taking into account the individual characteristics. Some experts recommend that a few days before the increase in the lips take Acyclovir.to the table of contents ^
Before the procedure, the skin is cleaned of cosmetics and contaminants, treated with an antiseptic and anesthetized. Usually they make 1-2 injections in each lip. When sensitivity disappears, hyaluronic acid is introduced.
Application anesthesia is also used when anesthetized with ointments, gels and other means containing anesthetic substances.
Make lip enhancement with hyaluronic acid and without anesthesia, but in this case, it may cause quite unpleasant sensations.to contents ^
Injections of hyaluronic acid
The master is required to open the syringe and the package with the drug for you.
Hyaluronic acid is injected into the lips in the form of a gel, which gives the desired volume. The drug is injected with a thin needle into the area between the skin and the muscle. The depth should be no more than 2-3 mm, otherwise the effect will be less stable, since the gel will resolve much faster.
Lip care after
After the procedure, there is swelling in the area of the lips and unpleasant sensations may occur. It is necessary to take care of the skin with the remedies recommended by the master, and follow all his instructions.
You can make cooling compresses to cope with swelling more quickly. In the hot season must use sunscreen for the lips.
There are several limitations that you should follow.
- For a while, refuse to visit the solarium, sauna and sauna, as well as reduce physical activity.
- During the first two weeks after the procedure, you should not use peelings and scrubs. I'll have to give up decorative cosmetics for a week.
- It is advisable not to use facial expressions in the mouth and not to kiss the first 2-3 days after the procedure.
- Temporarily exclude from the diet acute dishes, hot and alcoholic drinks.
After about a month, correction will be necessary to correct the errors or give extra volume to the lips. Sometimes, hyaluronic acid can accumulate at puncture sites, giving the lips an asymmetric appearance. In this case, correction is simply necessary.
The next correction can come after six months to increase the volume and correct the shape.to table of contents ^
Possible complications of
Despite the fact that liposuction with hyaluronic acid is the safest method, possible complications in the form of edema, bruises and the appearance of balls in the lips are not ruled out.to table of contents ^
This is a common phenomenon that occurs within 10 days. Experts write out the means, promoting the prompt restoration and removal of an edema after lip augmentation by hyaluronic acid, and I recommend to do or make cold compresses.to the table of contents ^
Balls in the lips
Lumps appear due to a violation of the technique of the procedure. They pass independently after a while, but doing massage can speed up this process.
Usually massage is done with a toothbrush. Lips need to be massaged with the back side of the brush. This procedure is advised to be done on the first day after the increase and throughout the recovery period. Also, you should moisturize and nourish the skin of your lips.
If the lumps after hyaluronic acid increase lips bring severe discomfort, they can be removed by the introduction of hyaluronidase, which promotes their absorption.to table of contents ^
Bruises appear due to clamping or rupture of capillaries under gel pressure and are on average for a week. Normally, no additional funds are required, but the doctor can prescribe an ointment to speed up the regeneration and advise making cooling compresses.