Sea salt is a unique substance, rich in macro and microelements, which favorably affects the human body as a whole. The solution of sea salt has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties, relieves stress, increases the tone of the body. With the right dosage, salt can become a wonderful assistant in caring for the body and hair. A therapeutic mask on its basis can solve the main problems of the scalp.
- For oily
- Hair Against
- dandruff In order to strengthen
- hair to restore
- hair hair nutrition
The composition of sea salt includes iodine, zinc, selenium, sodium,and calcium. All these elements are easily absorbed by the scalp and make the hair strong and healthy.
Useful properties of salt:
- accelerates blood circulation and cell exchange;
- absorbs surplus sebum and normalizes sebaceous glands;
- exfoliates the upper keratinized layer of the epidermis, provides a better passage of oxygen to the hair follicles and allows the scalp to refresh;
- solves the problem of intense hair loss and accelerates hair growth.
Rules for use of
Recommendations for the use of sea salt:
- therapeutic salt should not contain impurities and foreign smells;
- do not use salt if the skin is irritated and scratched;
- before application, always moisturize skin and hair with water;
- do the procedures with salt no more than 2 times a week and after the termination of the course of care take a break for a month or two;
- frequent use of salt remedies may have the opposite effect - the hair will become stiff, and the scalp is irritated and over-dried;
- if your curls are very dry, always add saline to the nutritious vegetable oil;
- after applying salt try not to expose your hair to drying with a hairdryer.
This tool is great for laying curls of any type. Spray is able to create an instant volume, to make the effect of natural wavy ringlets, to add shine to hair.
To prepare a salty spray yourself, you will need:
- 250 ml of warm water,
- 4 drops of any essential oil,
- teaspoon of sea salt,
- teaspoon of gel for fixing hair.
It is necessary to combine all the ingredients and mix well until the salt dissolves completely. Fill the prepared solution with a bottle with an atomizer.
To cleanse hair and improve blood microcirculation in the vessels of the scalp, you can use a sea salt scrub.
You need to pour 3 tablespoons of salt in half a cup of boiling water and stir well. Cool the saturated solution on the surface of the head and gently massage for 5 minutes. Then rinse thoroughly with plenty of warm water. Apply a similar scrub very carefully, so as not to damage the skin.
For a greasy scalp type, a saline scrub is recommended 2 times a week. For dry and normal - 1 time.
It is very effective to add to this product essential oils, blue clay or aloe vera juice.to table of contents ^
Regular salt rinsing in a short time is able to repair damaged strands and stop hair loss.
Also, as a conditioner, you can use a combination of sea salt with decoctions of medicinal herbs.to contents ^
masks Sea salt can form the basis for a huge number of home care products for hair care.
For oily hair
- 2 tablespoons sea salt,
- 1 banana.
Banana should be crushed to a puree state and mixed with salt. Wear the mask on the wet hair roots, massaging the surface of the head for 5 minutes, so that useful ingredients could penetrate as deeply as possible into the layers of the skin.
After the massage, the hair must be gathered in a knot and wrapped with polyethylene. After 30 minutes, wash off the mask with warm running water without shampoo.
- 50 grams of sea salt,
- 200 mlkefir( for fatty hair, it is better to take low-fat kefir).
To salt better dissolved, kefir should be slightly warmed. The resulting mixture massage massage into the roots of hair. Then cover your head with a shower cap and a towel. After 30 minutes, wash off the mask with shampoo.to table of contents ^
To strengthen hair
- 50 grams of sea salt,
- 200 ml of sour milk,
- 5 drops of peppermint essential oil.
Mix all the components. Soak the hair with the mass, massaging the skin. Wrap the head with a plastic wrap and a towel. After 30 minutes, wash off the mask with warm water.to contents ^
For hair restoration
- 25 grams of sea salt,
- 25 grams of honey,
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil,
- yolk of one egg,
- juice of half a lemon.
Beat all ingredients with a blender until smooth. Apply the mask to damp hair and rub it into the roots. Leave for half an hour under a polyethylene cap. Wash the egg-salt mass with hot water and shampoo.to table of contents ^
To power hair
- 50 grams of salt,
- 25 grams of liquid honey,
- 50 grams of cognac.
The resulting mass is rubbed into the root zone of the head and soaked with strands. Leave the mask for half an hour under the towel. Wash off with warm water and ordinary shampoo.
This mask well nourishes hair follicles, dries too greasy scalp and improves blood circulation in layers of the epidermis.