Lovestock - a perennial plant with a hollow, erect stem, reaching a height of 2 meters and a diameter at the base to 3 centimeters. The leaves of the grass are large, shiny dark green in color. The plant blooms in summer, the fruits ripen in early autumn.
The list of useful properties of this plant is as impressive as the list of its names: love-grass,, lyubchik, lyubets, lyub-me, lyubistik, mountain celery, dudochnik, zaborina, dawn.
For a long time people have known about the therapeutic, stimulating, food and aromatic properties of lovers. It is rich in vitamins, potassium salts and minerals, as well as essential oil, which makes it valuable as a medicinal plant. The roots contain starch, tannins, sugar, coumarin, malic acid, gum.
- Herb lover soothes nerves, helps to get rid of anemia, relieves migraines. It has an anti-inflammatory and diuretic effect on the body, so it can be used to eliminate swelling. The medicinal plant strengthens the peristalsis of the intestine and has a mild laxative effect.
- The root is considered the most useful part of the plant. It has antibacterial, choleretic, diuretic, anticonvulsant and analgesic effects. Powder from the dried root of grass helps with gout, poor appetite, edema of various locations, delays in urination.
Decoction of herbs used to treat excessive nervousness, prolonged cough, heartaches, insomnia.
Ljubim-grass is a powerful aphrodisiac - fresh leaves strengthen sexual attraction due to the tide of blood to the genitals. Its root is also recommended to use to eliminate diseases of the reproductive system, both female and male, decoctions and tinctures stimulate blood circulation in pelvic organs and prevent premature ejaculation.
The plant stabilizes the menstrual cycle, reduces pain and relieves spasms. Also lovage can cure kidney failure, some urogenital inflammations and infections.
Due to the high content of various organic acids and enzymes, the plant is used to treat disorders of the digestive system and to destroy parasites in the intestine.
According to the content of carotene, pet-grass is not inferior to carrots, so it is recommended to add it to food to activate the nervous and immune system of the body, preserve and restore visual functions. Lack of carotene provokes the development of night blindness, early wrinkles, dry skin, fragility of the bone system, vulnerability of tooth enamel, and also frequent infectious diseases.
Applicationto the table of contents ^
In folk medicine
- To improve the immunity of : 5 grams of dried roots of herb-herbs boil for 15 minutes on low heat, infusion to wrap, leave for 3-4 hours, then drain. Take 3 teaspoons 4 times a day for 40 minutes before eating.
- Decoction lovers with heart diseases : pour 40 grams of dried roots lovistka 1 liter of boiling water, cook for 10-15 minutes on low heat, insist( preferably in a warm place) 30 minutes. The broth should be drunk during the day for about 4 meals.
- For headaches, emotional excitability of : 1 teaspoon of finely chopped roots of pet-grass, pour 200 grams of hot water in an enameled pan and leave in a water bath for about 30 minutes, cool for 10 minutes and strain through gauze. The volume of broth should be brought to boiling water to 200 milliliters. Take 2-3 tablespoons 2 times a day for 20 minutes before eating.
- As a diuretic and tonic, : 1 part of the raw plant roots, pour 3 parts of alcohol, insist 21 days, periodically shaking. Eat 1 tablespoon 3 times a day before meals for 20 minutes, spreading infusion in 50 milliliters of water. Tincture is recommended to hold a little in the mouth, and then swallow.
- When bronchitis : 1 tablespoon chopped root pour 500 milliliters of water, boil for 5 minutes, cool drain. Take 50 milliliters 2 times a day for 20 minutes or 1 hour after meals. The course of treatment is 2 weeks.
- A remedy for worms: 1 tablespoon of lavender, fill with 200 milliliters of boiling water, insist 15-20 minutes and drink 1 teaspoon 3 times a day for 1 week.
- To improve digestion and eliminate pain in the stomach : 1 teaspoon of the ground seeds of the plant, pour 250 milliliters of boiling water, insist 15 minutes and drink 200 milliliters 2 times a day every other day.
- For the treatment of female diseases : 1 teaspoon finely chopped root lover pour 250 milliliters of hot water and boil for 10 minutes. Eat 1 tablespoon before meals 3 times a day. The therapeutic drink helps to improve the blood supply to the ovaries, restores the body and promotes conception. In inflammatory diseases and for the normalization of menstruation such a decoction is recommended to perform douching. Perform the procedure in the evening before bedtime.
- For men, to increase the potency of , it is enough to brew a few leaves of the plant in a glass of boiling water, cool and drink freshly prepared infusion 2 times a day in the morning and in the evening.
For losing weight
The food loving lover is similar to celery( which is actively used for weight loss), so it is recommended to add it to salads or brew as a fat-burning drink. To do this, you need a few leaves or 1 teaspoon of the powdered root of the plant to pour a glass of boiling water and leave for 20 minutes. Take the tea must be 150-200 milliliters 2 times a day before meals for 25-30 minutes.
In folk medicine, lovage combinedwith bay leaves often used to treat alcohol dependence in order to develop a persistent vomiting reaction to alcoholic beverages.
To prepare the medicine, you need to mix 100 grams of fresh plant root and 10 grams of crushed bay leaf, pour everything for 14 days with 1 liter of vodka.
At the end of the treatment period: 1 time a day, you need to give 1 glass of cooked tincture to a person with alcohol dependence. After 1-2 hours, vomiting will begin, and the patient should be offered to drink or sniff a small amount of alcohol. A strong aversion to alcohol will develop from a few days to 2 weeks.to the table of contents ^
Lovestock is a popular spicy plant from which stems, leaves, roots and fruits of grass are used. All its parts are equally fragrant and useful both in fresh and dried form.
The plant is used for cooking:
- Broth, soups, meat.
- Vegetable preserves.
- Sauces and sauces. Dishes from rice.
Also it can be combined with other greens and spices, for example, dill, basil, parsley, thyme, rosemary, ginger.
Ljubovac is recommended to use for strengthening the brightness of the taste of confectionery, beverages and tea blends, for the preparation of liqueurs.to the table of contents ^
The plant improves the structure of the hair, prevents its loss, eliminates dandruff, gives them shine and smoothness. Ljubistok in cosmetology is also used to combat skin pigmentation and freckles.
- Broth for strengthening and growth of hair : 2 tablespoons of dry or fresh roots pour ¾ liters of water and boil for 10 minutes. After that, the broth should be allowed to steep for 1 hour, strain and apply to rinse hair after washing the head.
- Anti-dandruff remedy : peppermint grass and lovage, taken in equal amounts, pour hot water and boil for 5 minutes. Then cool the broth to room temperature, strain and rinse hair after each washing of the head.
- Infusion for whitening the face skin : 1 teaspoon powdered dry roots pour 250 milliliters of cold water, boil for 10 minutes, insist 1 hour, cool and strain. In the prepared nap moisten the cotton swab and wipe pigmentation spots and freckles 2 times a day for 14 days. Treatment is recommended to be carried out at the end of winter or early spring, until there is no active insolation.
Infusions, decoctions and infusions should not be used if there is individual intolerance and the following pathologies:
- Uterine and hemorrhoidal hemorrhages.
- Abundant menstruation.
- Inflammation of ureters.
- Acute nephritis.
- Acute renal failure.
Pregnant women use contraindication, so it can harm the health of a future mother and baby.