Fatigue, constant drowsiness, inability to concentrate - all these sensations are well known to modern man. Constant stress, lack of sleep and frequent overloads make it impossible to relax even during night rest. Cope with the situation will help simple techniques that can return lost vivacity.
- Possible causes
- Tips & Techniques
- Breathing exercises
- Light therapy
- Drugstore means
- Traditional methods
Drowsiness, chronic fatigue, apathy may indicateabout a serious illness, for example, problems with the thyroid gland or diabetes. If there are symptoms, you should consult a therapist and give a general blood test. If pathologies are not found, it is worth analyzing your lifestyle.
The cause of constant fatigue can be:
- improper nutrition;
- constant overeating;
- short and intermittent night's sleep;
- low-activity lifestyle;
- lack of fresh air;
- intense physical, mental, emotional stress;
- frequent stress.
Tips and Techniques
If the doctor has not found any serious health problems, the tested home remedies will help to improve vigor and efficiency. It is necessary to exclude all provoking factors, adding simple and effective actions to the daily routine, helping to improve well-being and mood, and try to get enough sleep.
It is very important to completely abandon bad habits. Smoking worsens the condition of blood vessels, blood supply to the brain and heart, causing rapid fatigue. Harm brings not only traditional cigarettes and cigarettes, but also their electronic substitutes. Alcohol is also harmful. Upon entering the blood, ethyl alcohol causes a short euphoria, but it lasts only a few hours. Then comes the deterioration of well-being. The same effect is produced by synthetic energetics, which are strictly forbidden to abuse.
Nocturnal sleep, constant stress can cause muscle pain and even convulsions. Self-massage is able to get rid of unpleasant sensations. It can be done by hand or using special devices.
Immediately after waking up in the morning, it is recommended to rub the ears with the palms, stimulating a rush of blood to the head, and then make a self-massage of the shoulders, forearms and upper back. Intensive mashing movements will cheer, tone the muscles and relieve the feeling of numbness. In addition, it is an excellent prevention of osteochondrosis.
To improve the concentration, the scalp massage will help. It is carried out with your fingertips, making quick and easy circular movements from the crown to the forehead, temples and the back of the head. Finally, the back surface of the neck is rubbed with folded fingers or the edge of the palm. Strengthen the effect will help a few drops of essential oil of lemon, grapefruit or eucalyptus, which are applied to the fingers before the massage.
An excellent way to quickly cheer up - do a few exercises. They stimulate blood flow, improve the supply of tissues with oxygen. Movements cause the release of endorphins, which instantly improve mood and well-being.
In the morning and during the day you can perform a mini complex, which will take only a few minutes. It includes:
- rotation of hands and hands, bent at the elbows;
- tilts and turns of the head;
- body rotation;
- flopped legs.
To cheer up and improve efficiency will help simple exercises, combined with proper breathing. Performing them can be sitting or standing:
- Slowly breathing through the nose, make several rotational movements with one shoulder back, then as slowly exhale with the mouth. Repeat for the second shoulder.
- Breathing through your nose and exhaling with your mouth make a few circular movements with your right hand back. Repeat for the left hand.
- Inhale the air with your nose, turn your head to the right, then, holding your breath, to the left. Exhale through the mouth. Repeat the movements in the other direction.
- During an inspiration with a nose, hug yourself by the shoulders, so that the tips of your fingers touch the shoulder blades. Lock the position for a few seconds, noting which hand was on top. Exhale through the mouth, lowering down the maximally relaxed arms. Repeat the exercise by placing the opposite arm on top.
- To include pleasant music( for cheerfulness a cheerful work will suit) and to breathe in a beat of a melody. Inhalation is carried out by the nose, exhalation by the mouth.
You can finally wake up and recharge with essential oils. Best cope with the task of citrus - orange, grapefruit, lemon, lime, mandarin. Also the awakening aroma is possessed with basil, bergamot, mint, rosemary, sage. Tonic effect and coniferous plants - spruce, fir, pine.
If at hand there was no essential oil, regular spices and spices - cloves, ginger, coriander, cinnamon can replace it. They are suitable not only for inhaling the fragrance - to strengthen the invigorating effect can be adding spices to tea, coffee and other drinks.to the table of contents ^
Semi-darkness causes lethargy and drowsiness. Bright light will help, whether it's sunny or artificial lighting.to contents ^
Thanks to this tool you can not only get a charge of vivacity, but also relieve fatigue, strengthen the vessels. Begin the procedure with warm water, gradually adding hot, and then - cold. Always finish off with cool water.
For people who are not familiar with quenching, the temperature regime should not be extreme - from boiling water to ice water. To temperature fluctuations it is necessary to get used gradually.to the table of contents ^
A short walk at a fast pace is an excellent remedy for fatigue. With good weather during the road to work, you can leave the transport to a stop earlier and go the rest of the way on foot. It is desirable that the road passes through the park or residential quarters, the promenade along the freeway will not bring benefit.
At lunchtime, you need to go out for a short while to fresh air, walk fast, make several inclines or other active movements. A five-minute run is possible. It will cause a powerful release of endorphins, enough for the next couple of hours. Long walks are contraindicated, they will cause even more fatigue.to the table of contents ^
Proper nutrition is a pledge of vivacity and well-being. There is a need for small portions, more dense breakfast and light supper are recommended. It is desirable to avoid fast food, alcohol and overeating. From the abundant fatty foods there is an even greater desire to sleep, which is not suitable for the modern pace of life.to the table of contents ^
The following drinks help you to get excited:
- Natural strong coffee .To remove drowsiness and not to harm the body, drink it right. If you want to sleep at night, and urgent work or watch ahead, nutritionists and somnologists recommend the following recipe: drink a cup of strong freshly brewed coffee and lie down for 15 minutes. Until the active development of cortisol begins, you can take a nap. After waking up, drink a glass of warm or cool water with lemon juice, and another hour - a cup of coffee.
- Finished beverages with natural biologically active additives - extracts of acerola, eleutherococcus, ginseng. Helps reduce sleepiness during the day, invigorates, improves concentration, removes pain in muscles.
- Green tea with mint .It can be drunk hot or cold, in a heat in a glass it is necessary to lower a slice of a lemon and some ice cubes.
- Juices and compotes .To get a charge of vivacity and vitamins help fruit, vegetable, berry juices - orange, carrot-apple, blackcurrant. In winter, you can brew stewed fruit from frozen berries or dried fruits.
- Pure non-carbonated water .A healthy person should drink at least 1.5 liters of fluid a day. A lack of moisture causes a constant feeling of fatigue.
Abuse of coffee, soda or strong tea enhances dehydration. If the clean water does not seem too tasty, you can add a couple of spoons of freshly squeezed citrus juice or a little mint syrup.to the table of contents ^
To feel more cheerful, you need to eat small portions. Nutritionists recommend a fairly hearty breakfast with a predominance of protein or slow carbohydrates. Suitable whole grains porridge, boiled eggs, omelets. For dinner it is worth using sea fish, pasta from wholemeal flour, a variety of vegetable casseroles, soups-mashed potatoes.
It is very important not to overeat - an overabundance of eaten leads to chronic fatigue and poor health.to the table of contents ^
To improve well-being and cheer, simple preparations that are purchased in a pharmacy without a prescription will help. The most affordable option - bioactive additives( BAA) with vitamins and valuable trace elements. Aspirin and folic acid, retinol, manganese, selenium and zinc will help to get rid of chronic fatigue. Vitamin complexes drink in courses for 2-3 months, then you can take a break.
To add vivacity, natural stimulants in the form of drops or tinctures will help: extracts of ginseng, eleutherococcus, rhodiola rosea, root marina. You can take food supplements with ginkgo biloba in the form of capsules or tablets. The course depends on the drug, the recommended dosage is indicated in the instructions.to the table of contents ^
Herbs and products based on them also relieve fatigue and increase body strength. A good effect is the flower pollen, tea from the roots of licorice and dandelion, decoctions of wormwood, nettle, yarrow.