What a person uses for food and for drinking, affects his health. Drinks that are sold in stores contain chemicals that are not very useful for the body. In what drink for a long time to doubt it is not necessary - so it is green tea. However, it is worth knowing all its features, because green tea benefits and harm to health can bring to the same extent.
- Benefits of
- What you can drink
- Fruits and products
- Welding methods
- For weight loss
- For face
- For hair
- In pregnancy
The leaves of the drink contain:
- caffeine, but notin its pure form, by virtue of this, it has no negative influence on health;
- zinc is an important element for maintaining female beauty;
- polyphenols, which play an important role in the prevention of cancer and cardiovascular diseases;
- vitamins, especially C and P;
- is a theotanin substance that helps to remove radiation from the body;
- proteins and amino acids, thanks to them the drink has a high nutritional value.
Given the combination of substances contained in the leaves of tea, the following properties are distinguished:
- neutralizes the effect of free radicals in the body due to antioxidants;
- reduces the risk of cancer;
- tones up due to the high content of caffeine;
- improves and promotes the normalization of bile production due to the contained routine;
- makes the vascular system elastic and dense, strengthens the capillary network;
- normalizes the functioning of the heart muscle;
- depresses the pathogenic microflora;
- improves bone structure;
- enriches cells with the necessary micro- and macro elements.
The list of properties of Chinese green tea, useful and harmful, is large enough and has long been known to many. However, it is better to get acquainted with the action of this drink in more detail, considering each system of the organism separately.to table of contents ^
The drink has the following useful properties:
- with its help fight inflammatory processes of the eyes, eliminate conjunctivitis or simply fatigue;
- cures rhinitis by washing the nose with brewed tea;
- angina, laryngitis and other ENT diseases are also eliminated with green tea;
- heals burns, healing the damaged surface and stopping bleeding;
- for kidneys, green tea is useful, it stimulates the excretory system;
- the benefits and harm of green tea for the liver are obvious, because it is used as a remedy against stone formation or dysfunction of this body, but it is important to keep the dosage.
There are a number of harmful properties that you should know when you start using this drink. In addition, that green tea is useful, there are contraindications to it, and they should be taken into account. The following negative consequences arise when drinking tea in excessive amounts:
- Drinking a quantity of a drink that exceeds the norm, risk disaccustoming the body to cope with certain tasks independently, which will affect its ability to resist negative factors.
- For the nervous system, the drink is harmful, because there is a risk of bringing it into a state of hyperexcitability, which can result in nervousness, irritability, and insomnia.
- For pressure, green tea is useful, harm brings only with hypotension.
- With regard to the cardiovascular system, the harm is caused by the drink in the event that contraindications such as arrhythmia and tachycardia are not taken into account, such diseases can become aggravated.
- The gastric mucosa is susceptible to beverage substances, so do not drink it on an empty stomach, as well as with gastritis, ulcers or other kind of gastrointestinal diseases.
- Strong green tea damages the liver, excessively increasing the speed of its work, as well as the excretory system.
With what you can drink
It is very important to be able to properly brew grass, which after mixing with tea. For brewing, it is better to use enameled containers or porcelain, which are preheated slightly beforehand. Herbs and fruits of plants are ground before brewing, after which they are filled with water with a temperature of no more than 85 degrees. The best option is brewing in a thermos, while the infusion is left in it for the night.
A list of herbs that are very useful for the female body in combination with green tea:
- Mint. Beneficial effect on the nervous system, has a calming effect, improves sleep, and also eliminates excess gas.
- Melissa. Acts as a mild sedative, relieves menstrual pain, relieves insomnia.
- Camomile. Works as an antiseptic, relieves pain in the digestive tract, eliminates frustration. In combination with green tea is useful for the liver and kidneys. Calms with increased nervous excitability.
- Thyme. Serves as an expectorant during ARVI and other colds.
- Bergamot. When adding bergamot in green tea, the level of toning properties is reduced, which is very useful for those who can not consume caffeine.
- Calendula. With calendula, tea acquires even more toning properties. In addition, such a drink is able to get rid of mild forms of hepatitis and restore metabolic processes in the body.
- St. John's Wort. This drink has a calming effect on the nervous system, although it also increases the level of blood pressure. Eliminates the feelings of oppression, depression, eliminates obsessive thoughts and nightmares in dreams.
- Osmanthus. The plant has a pronounced anti-sclerotic and antiseptic effect. Provides the body with a high level of protection, which does not allow harmful substances to adversely affect human health.
- The Lotus. Tones up the body, combined with green tea is useful for women for weight loss. Affects the reproductive function, restoring strength and health, cleansing of toxic substances, increases the level of the immune system.
- Jasmine. The benefits of green tea with jasmine for women is to rejuvenate and give freshness to the skin. The effect of tea intensifies, in addition, this drink will be very effective for weight loss.
- Ginseng. This plant stimulates the work of nerve cells, triggers recovery processes in the reproductive system. Those who want to lose weight, ginseng as an additive is better not to use. Due to this plant, gastric juice is produced in a strengthened regime, which increases appetite.
Fruits and products
Of the products that are good to use in combination with green tea, distinguish:
- Milk. In addition to having a strengthening effect on bone structures and enhancing metabolic reactions, green tea with milk is useful for weight loss. Also, milk neutralizes the caffeine effect.
- Ginger. In combination with green and black tea is useful, harmful substances from the body go only due to the effect of this product. It tones up, speeds up metabolic processes in the body, rejuvenates and helps in the fight against excess weight.
- Lemon. Thanks to ascorbic acid, contained in large quantities in citrus, the process of digestibility of catechins is enhanced. These substances have a strong antioxidant effect, which will help contain diabetes, help in the treatment of cardiovascular diseases and cancer.
- Honey Benefit from this drink in improving kidney function, enhancing eye focus and eliminating drowsiness.
- Sugar. Adding sugar to tea does not affect its effectiveness, as it is considered. With the addition of sugar, the drink acquires a more pronounced effect by increasing the level of digestibility.
- Rosehip. This product is rich in vitamin C and has a pleasant aroma. It improves digestion and saturates the cellular structures necessary for their healthy functioning substances.
There are a large number of varieties of green tea, each of which has its own characteristics. The differences in varieties lie in the process of assembly, the location of the collected leaves on the tree, the time of assembly, and much more. Of the most popular are:
- Oolong. Collect this variety only from the most adult leaves of the tree, which are immediately twisted into thin tubes to prevent contact with the air, because in the air in the leaves there are unnecessary processes of fermentation. The variety is classified as a semi-fermented group of teas.
- Milk Oolong. This sort of green tea is effective in combating obesity. The processes triggered in the body due to the action of substances contained in tea, are aimed at removing toxins, deposits, fats. It is used even in the fight against tumors.
- Ganpauder. It has a rich taste and aroma, has the appearance of balls, in which, after assembly, leaves are twisted. After brewing, the leaves bloom.
- Sencha. Japanese variety, which is exposed after assembly by steaming, after which it is stripped.
- Bee-Lo Chun. It has tastes of fruits and berries, since tea bushes are grown between different kinds of fruit trees. Presented by fluffy balls or wires, which after brewing open into leaves and kidneys.
There are several ways to brew tea, mostly the choice depends on the need to achieve a certain strength. If tea is packed in sachets, then brew it better with water at a temperature of 80-85 degrees and wait for the saturation of the drink. In the case of leaf varieties, brewing differs in strength, which you control yourself, knowing the following proportions and rules:
- For an average brewing strength, 1 tsp is taken.of tea leaves per 250 ml of water.
- Water for tea of any strength should be slightly cooled, but not boiling. If you want to get an extract, then the necessary amount of raw materials is placed in cold water and left for a period of at least 4 hours.
- If you want to get a drink saturated with tonic substances, then take more tea leaves, and remove it from the water in 2-3 minutes.
- For obtaining a strong drink, the leaves in water are kept for more than 5 minutes. You can observe the color change in the process and take out the tea leaves at the right time.
- For brewing a chifir, a small-leaf variety of tea leaves is needed. Brew it in a glass. Pour water into the glass in an amount equal to the amount of welding. For saturation, the glass is covered tightly from above.
- For brewing ordinary tea it is better to use a teapot, which is preheated, after which the leaves of the tea leaves are covered. After that 1/3 of the volume of the kettle is filled with hot water and wait 3 minutes, then bring the volume of water to the top.
In addition to drinking tea for weight loss, it is necessary to exclude from the diet fats and simple carbohydrates. Some meals are recommended to be replaced with this drink. It is also recommended to drink tea cooled down, not hot.to the table of contents ^
For the face of
In particular, green tea is good for the face. Known ways to use it for cosmetic purposes:
- Tea ice. The brewed tea of the necessary strength is frozen in ice containers. It is useful to wipe the skin daily on the face - in the morning and at night. This will improve its color and structure of the cover. Also this method will relieve acne and relieve pain from burns.
- Steam bath. The procedure is very simple - hold your face above the steam from the tea leaves. You can do this only if there are no contraindications. With the help of such an action, contaminants from skin pores are removed. After the procedure, the skin is rinsed with cool running water.
- Tonic. Homemade tonic with green tea can contain any additional components suitable for the type of skin. The brewing process does not differ from the preparation of the drink. Only the tonic should be stored in the refrigerator and brew a small amount to always use fresh means. You can wipe your face after every wash.
hair Positive properties of green tea for hair:
- nourishes the scalp;
- eliminates inflammation and eliminates itching;
- eliminates the increased fat content;
- eliminates dandruff and has an antibacterial effect;
- gives a healthy shine to the hair.
Such effects are achieved using green tea as a conditioner. To do this, brew a strong drink and wait until it cools. Apply to washed hair, then do not rinse, dry. Repeat the procedure is recommended daily for 10 days.to the table of contents ^
Green tea is good for pregnant women, but it can also cause harm. Drinking the norm of this drink, get rid of toxemia. Green tea will help to obtain antioxidants and useful substances, so necessary during this period. In addition, if a woman has a diabetes, tea can help ease the condition.
It is very important during this period to observe the correct dosage of tea, which is 1-2 cups per day. The permissible value of caffeine, which does not cause harm to the body, is 200 ml, which is 3-4 mugs. Given that caffeine in the body comes not only with tea, but also from other foods, pregnant women should carefully consider the amount of tea drunk.