Swollen veins on the hands - this is not a fatal disease. In most cases, this does not affect human health. Only occasionally it can talk about serious problems with blood vessels.
The disease is not dangerous, but it gives its owners a lot of problems. Women suffer especially from this problem, as any lady wants to always look young and attractive, and swollen and painful veins on her hands completely kill her self-esteem and make her feel like a 90-year-old woman.
- Why do the hands swell and become visible in the veins?
- Concomitant Symptoms of
- Why Does Soreness Appear?
- Education of cones on upper limbs
- Inflammation in the area of veins on the hands of
- It's time to see a doctor
- How to restore health to your hands?
Why do the hands swell and become visible veins?
Why the veins on the arms can be excessively visible:
- Upper limb varices .This is the most common reason why the veins on the arms are sore and bloated. If the disease
- Intensive physical exertion on the hands of .Sometimes such a condition as the swollen veins on the hands arises because of the fact that a person is forced to often and often wear weights. Basically, such a problem torments those who are engaged in manual labor. This happens because the blood flows to the area of the hands and lingers in the veins. Most often, blisters are based in the area of the hands.
- Regular strength training exercises .Athletes who actively train their hands can also have veins.
- The finder .Sometimes veins all over the body appear in people who are very thin, with pale and thin skin. This also speaks of the lack of collagen in the body.
- Age of the .It's not a secret for anyone that with age the human body wears out, the mechanisms of aging are actively being launched. Alas, this does not bypass the skin. It becomes more flabby and thin, the veins begin to "shine through" it more and more intensively. Natural wilting of the body is not a disease, so this process does not respond to treatment.
- Hot weather .Usually, the veins start to bulge slightly more strongly on hot days, as hot weather causes problems for the valves.
- Diseases of the vessels .In some cases, bloating of the veins on the hands is caused by other serious systemic diseases.
In addition to the visible effect, a person may be troubled by a number of other symptoms that are associated with the enlargement of the veins in his arms:
- blue near the vessels;
- puffiness in the area of the upper extremities, especially fingers suffer from this;
- it is difficult to bend both hands and fingers separately;
- swelling of the extremities;
- is very rare, but such changes in the body can lead to the formation of ulcers and other skin diseases.
Why does soreness appear?
Veins on the hands can hurt for various reasons:
- poor blood clotting;
- chronically delayed blood flow;
- veins hurt if they are severely damaged, especially in their inner wall;
- too thick and viscous blood;
- presence in the vein of an obstacle, which in any way interferes with the normal blood flow;
- stagnation in the vascular region, which is caused by a motionless or sedentary lifestyle;
- hands in the area of veins are sore due to heavy physical exertion, especially for workers and athletes;
- pain may be of concern if the arm area has been subjected to any surgical or surgical intervention, including the implant or prosthesis installation;
- mechanical trauma to the upper limb;
- formation of a malignant or benign character in the vein;
- finding a catheter in the arm area for an unacceptably long period of time, such negligence can lead to even a thrombus formation.
Education of cones on the upper limbs
The formation of protruding cones on the arms often occurs as a consequence of varicose veins. This formation is especially dangerous because high pressure can provoke a vein rupture, and then bleeding will begin.
Cones may also occur if there is atherosclerosis. Therefore, with the swelling of the veins and the formation of cones on them, you need to see a phlebologist. It is necessary to be guided by the principle that the disease is much easier to prevent than cure.
If the nodes on the veins hurt, then this is an occasion to suspect problems with venous valves. Valves do not allow blood to move from the veins to the heart area. This can provoke stagnant phenomena and nodes in the veins. Do not bring your body to such a serious condition, in this situation, it is also recommended to see a doctor.
Methods of treatment of cones on the veins in modern medicine are more than enough: medication, surgery, treatment with leeches, laser treatment, ultrasound therapy, sclerotherapy.
The inflammatory process in the area of veins on the hands of
The most common cause that leads to inflammation of the veins on the hands is varicose and phlebitis. The following factors lead to the development of inflammation:
- . Disruption of blood coagulation characteristics of .
- Propensity for the formation of thrombi .This feature of the body can be transmitted by inheritance, and can also develop separately from hereditary factors in a single person.
- Weakened immunity .
- Slow blood flow through veins .Usually this process is typical for those who have problems with the work of the heart and the cardiovascular system as a whole.
- Damage to the wall of the blood vessel , followed by infection there.
In order to understand that the inflammation develops in the vein area, it is worth paying attention to a number of characteristic symptoms. The site of infection is quite painful, the pain syndrome is accompanied by swelling or redness on the skin. In some cases, a fairly high body temperature can rise.
Very often even medical workers confuse inflammation of a vein with inflammation of the joint or nerve.
It's time to see a doctor
It's very difficult to understand for yourself why the veins on the arms protrude and swell. In addition, the risk of error is too high.
The most reasonable way out of this situation is to contact a doctor who specializes in vein diseases - phlebologist.
He will consult a patient, propose appropriate recommendations and prescribe a treatment, if you need it. In the case when the disease is not yet started, preventive measures will be sufficient, and in some cases serious treatment may be required.
To begin with, it is necessary to establish the root cause of bloating of veins, stop lifting weights and consult a doctor. If you are diagnosed with varicose veins or phlebitis, the following treatments will help you get rid of them:
- Hirudotherapy .This is an old and kind way to fight against varicose veins, for which leeches are used. As is known, in the saliva of leeches contains a special enzyme, which is able to normalize blood vessels. In order to notice the first improvements and feel better, only a few procedures are enough.
- Operative intervention .This is a radical method of treatment, it is applied when other methods become powerless.
- Treatment with laser .The essence of this treatment is that, with the help of a laser, the walls of dilated blood vessels are glued together, they cease to be such, and, accordingly, do not protrude so much, do not cause the former troubles to their owners.
- Sclerotherapy .The essence of this method is partly similar to laser therapy. Expanded veins also glue, and gradually they die, fail, as they lose their functions. The cardinal difference between this method and laser therapy is that instead of laser exposure to a patient, a special drug called sclerosant is administered.
- Medication treatment .To date, there are a lot of drugs that help with bloating veins. They are released in a variety of forms: drops, ointments, creams, gels, pills. In addition to its immediate function of reducing bloated veins, they have an anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect. It is not superfluous to recall that use of such medications is only necessary for the prescribing physician.
How to restore health to your hands?
If a person has noticed that his veins are enlarged, he can help himself by following simple preventive measures:
- It is necessary for to forget about wearing any weights .
- Every day you need to perform complex of special exercises , which will help disperse blood in your hands and eliminate stagnant phenomena. Particular attention should be given to those exercises that require raising their hands up.
- It is very important for to monitor its diet of and include as much fresh fruit and vegetables as possible. They contribute to the dilution of blood.
- In the morning and in the evening it is recommended to take contrast shower , which helps to relax and bring the vessels in order.
Thus, bloating of the veins on the hands - though not the most serious disease, but in some cases a serious pathological condition is possible with which it is possible and necessary to fight, otherwise it can lead to irreversible consequences.
Whatever the inconvenience caused by the problem, cosmetic, physical or otherwise, you should always seek help from a doctor.