Varicose veins( varicose veins) is a disease in which veins increase and protrude above the skin surface.
Varicose can appear anywhere on the human body, but is most common on the lower limbs and in the rectum. With severe varicose veins are formed.
Vascular asterisks( couperose) - visible reddening on the skin, arising from constantly widened capillaries of the skin and mucous membrane. Kuperoz is most common on the face, but can also be localized on the legs.
- Aromatherapy in the treatment of varicose
- To improve blood microcirculation
- Summer prescription
- With couperose
- Bach drug
Aromatherapy in the treatment of varicose
Recipes based on essential oils for varicose veins.
To improve microcirculation of blood
One of the most popular ways of treating varicose veins is aromatherapy. Improve the blood microcirculation essential oils of tea tree, cypress and myrtle.
To do this, add a drop of each of them in 30 g of any cream. The resulting mass must be rubbed lightly into the legs. After that, lie down for 30 minutes with slightly raised legs.
In summer it is good to make baths using peppermint, in the autumn-winter period - with geranium and myrtle oil. Baths can be prepared in different ways.
For oily substances to dissolve in water, they must first be added to cream or yogurt, and only then "break" under a strong stream of water.
One fifteen drops of essential oil is required for one healing bath. For the prevention of varicose veins, you can simply add two drops of lemon, cypress and geranium to the hot water tank, and then keep the legs in it for a while.
Some more popular recipes:
- Take one drop of essential oils of cypress, geranium and lemon. You can also use another recipe: a drop of cypress, juniper and lavender. Any of these mixtures must be dissolved in 10ml lotion or carrier oil. Then very lightly and gently the mixture is rubbed with massage movements into the places above the diseased vein. You can also add the listed essential substances into an organic pure skin cream and rub the mixture every day.
- The following mixture helps a lot from the heaviness in the legs and varicose veins. Take ten drops of essential oils of cypress and lavender, as well as two drops of peppermint. Add this all to the base cream and massage with a mixture of feet twice a day.
- Take four tablespoons of the base oily substance and add five drops of essential oils of lavender, geranium, cypress and lemon grass. Massage the varicose areas twice a day.
- To prevent varicose enlargement caused by increased pressure on the lower limbs in pregnant or overweight people, this mixture will help. Take one drop of cypress oil, geranium, white santalum and lemon. Dissolve in 10ml carrier cream. If you do a light massage twice a day with this mixture - the existing dilated veins will subside. It is also a very effective preventative against varicose veins.
You can also use essential oil to treat vascular asterisks.
- Sesame oil will be a great help for couperose. In addition, sesame protects against the harmful effects of excess sun, will remove puffiness and restore normal skin color.
- Wheat germ oil perfectly restores damaged tissue, it regenerates the skin, moisturizes it and smoothes it.
- Grape seed oil contains a lot of vitamin P, which counteracts the rupture of the capillaries, making them elastic. It can be applied in a pure form or mixed with a cream.
- You can also make a mixture of a teaspoon of grape seed oil and wheat germ .Add as much vegetable oil, infused on St. John's wort and flowers of marigold. This mixture is gently rubbed into the problem skin.
- At night it is useful to use with : a teaspoon of oil from a grape seed is enriched with two to three drops of cypress and the same amount of vitamin E and A. The mixture is applicable both in itself and as an additive to the night cream.
- In cold weather, needs to protect the skin with oils: olive, taman or grape bones .
- Tamanu oil is suitable even for the most sensitive skin. It perfectly protects the skin from the harmful effects of low or high temperature and wind, while restoring the already damaged capillaries, improving blood circulation. It is remarkable also by the fact that it absolutely does not give a greasy shine, so you can not dilute it with anything.
- Cypress oil remarkably removes the mesh from the capillaries, toning the vascular walls.
- Jojoba oil, avocado, dog rose, pharmacy borage, black currant, milk thistle, sweet cherry and hazelnut also have a beneficial effect on the skin in vascular sprouts.
- Two drops of rosemary oil , added to the teaspoon of oily thistle or grape bones, will be useful to lubricate diseased areas. This will improve blood circulation in these areas, make the skin more elastic, adjust the water balance.
- immortelle oil is perfect not only for couperose, but with acne and irritation. It has antifungal, antibacterial action, it freshens well the withering skin after a dream. If you mix it with chamomile oil, then the effect will intensify even more.
- incense oil is a therapeutic agent for flabby skin. It smells nice, it can also be added for aromatic effect in other means.
- Lavender oil is popular for combating vascular asterisks. This antiviral, antifungal, antibacterial agent, which gives the greatest effect in different mixtures.
- Rosewood oil will soothe irritated skin, increase its plasticity, so it not only helps with couperose, but is also used as an additive in mixtures prepared for mature skin.
- To strengthen the vessels you can use a mixture of different oils : 45ml - sunflower, 15ml - dog rose, 20 drops - pharmacy borage, 5 drops - geranium, 3 drops - lemon and rosemary, 2 drops - cypress. All these essential oils must be mixed with basic oils and use the resulting mixture at night.
- Cure bursting sosudiki can and with a mixture of oils : 30ml - jojoba, 15ml - rosehips, 10 drops of medicinal borage, 4 drops - cypress, 3 drops - lemon, 2 drops - palmarosa. The resulting mixture must be mixed by shaking the container and smearing it with affected skin twice a day.
- Neroli oil will help the skin to update faster at the cellular level.5 drops of unmarred oil diluted with 2 drops of rosemary, 5 - juniper, and all this add to 50ml yogurt. Use this tool only once a week, keep it on the face no more than 15 minutes, then wash it off with water at room temperature. It should be used with caution in sensitive skin.
Contraindication for the use of essential oils can serve only as an individual intolerance to certain components.
To help with vascular sprouts, varicose veins and just take off the fatigue will be able to flower Bach's drugs.
They were created back in the 30s of the last century by an English homeopath physician, and refer to the methods of aromatherapy. Edward Bach used 38 oils of floral plants.
It should be remembered that these drugs alone do not cure diseases, but they are excellent additional means of fighting many diseases.
They improve the overall condition of not only the vessels and skin, but also relieve fatigue and stress, have a beneficial effect on the whole organism and on the nervous system in particular( which often acts as the root cause of diseases).
Bach drugs have no side effects and are suitable for everyone. In many European countries, insurance companies pay for treatment with Bach elixirs, and in Russia they are officially registered by the Ministry of Health.
With varicose veins and vascular asterisks, Bach elixirs should be added to the oil or massage cream.
It should be borne in mind that if the skin has dilated vessels, then the oils of dill, eucalyptus, cinnamon, cloves and pineapple can cause the strongest irritation - instead of the curative effect there will be only harm.
Therefore, to treat varicose and couperose with essential oils, especially on the face, it is better after consultation with the attending physician, a professional dermatologist or an experienced cosmetologist.