The drug is based on the active substance - troxerutin, which has the following effect after application:
- phlebotonizing effect - reduces the dilatability of the vessels and veins of the lower extremities, increases the tone of the walls of blood vessels and veins, and also capillaries, which resists formationvascular asterisks;
- improves the removal of lymph - reduces lymphatic pressure and increases the functional density of capillaries;
- increases the microcirculation - promotes cell saturation with useful vitamins, microelements, oxygen;
- increases the vasoconstrictor effect of adrenaline , the synthesis of prostaglandins and other substances produced by the body.
Pharmacokinetics of the preparation
The drug is taken orally, rapidly dissolves in the stomach. Active components of Phleboton after 2 hours enter the blood rights, after 5 hours marked their action, the relevant processes begin.
Substances accumulate in venous vessels in sufficient quantities already 9 hours after application of the drug. Storage of substances reaches 96 hours from one use. In the future, the remedy is excreted from the body by the kidneys.
The use of the ointment ensures rapid penetration of basic and auxiliary substances, which also accumulate in the venous vessels and capillaries and last for a long time.
Mechanism of action
The gel quickly penetrates the epidermis and the blood layer of the affected area. This drug does not cause irritation and allergic reaction, because its pH practically coincides with the pH of the skin.
As for the capsules, upon entering the stomach, the hard gelatinous membrane dissolves quickly and the active substances, together with the auxiliary ones, are quickly absorbed into the walls of the stomach, entering the blood system.
Particles of substances overtake venous vessels, launching processes to strengthen the walls and increase the tone.
Indications for use
Phleboton is used to treat such diseases:
- Varicose veins .The drug is recommended at the initial stage of the disease - so, further destructive processes can be prevented. Capsules are used already in advanced stages of varicose veins, as well as in the presence of varicose ulcers.
- Thrombophlebitis - at the initial stage and started. The drug is used in conjunction with other medications.
- Venous insufficiency in the chronic course of - manifests itself in the form of constant heaviness in the legs, pain and aches, swelling of the veins. In certain cases, a constant use of the drug is required.
- Hemorrhoidal disease at any stage of - used as a reliable venotonizing agent.
- Diabetic complications - retinopathy - used only in combination with other medications.
- Complications of varices - varicose dermatitis, trophic ulcers.
The drug is recommended for use only with the permission of a doctor.
Limitations for the designation
Phleboton has a contraindication in the form of:
- hypersensitivity to the active components of , which prohibits the use of the drug in any form;
- peptic ulcer and other diseases of the digestive tract - consultation with a doctor is required, it may be possible to use the gel;
- gastritis in the acute phase - prohibits the use of the drug in any form;
- of individual intolerance to galactose - other medications of similar action are required.
Schemes and dosages
Phleboton overseas production
The instruction for use differs depending on the form of the release of the preparation Fleboton.
Capsules are recommended to be used only with the permission of a doctor. Treatment of the disease occurs by applying 2 capsules a day - in the morning and in the evening with food. The drug is washed down with water in large quantities.
The time of treatment depends on the disease and its stage - it is determined by the doctor. As a maintenance therapy, one capsule per day is used.
The gel is used in combination with the capsules or separately. The use of the drug occurs externally - it is necessary to treat the affected areas 3-4 times per day. Rub the gel with circular massaging movements from the foot, moving upwards.
Additional information should also be consulted before use of Flebton:
- To , the side effects of include itching and redness, the manifestation of other allergic reactions, even if there were capsules. Also, dizziness, headaches, nausea and vomiting, diarrhea and other intestinal disorders are noted. Very rarely doctors detect anaphylactic shock - in case of a significant overdose due to the use of a large number of capsules.
- Special instructions include ineffective use of the drug in the presence of edema of the lower extremities .
- The use of capsules of the drug with alcohol can not be combined - the risk of side effects increases.
- For violations of the kidney and liver Phleboton can be banned for use at all. An exception is the use of the drug in the form of a gel.
- Complex treatment with other medicines is not prohibited, since no significant reactions of the organism were reported during the interaction of the compounds.
- No side effects of after use of the drug during pregnancy have been identified. However, the drug is used only with the permission of the doctor. Active substances of a medicinal product of any kind do not have a detrimental effect on the development of the fetus in the womb, but the use of capsules during pregnancy is not recommended.
- Not allowed for children under the age of 18 years .
- An overdose of is indicated by an increase in symptoms or side effects.
Doctors say. ..
Phleboton - an active substance of which troxerutin, has an excellent venotonic effect. Therefore, it is recommended to use it at the first stages of the development of venous disease. Here you can highlight the heaviness in the legs, which occurs in girls after walking on high heels, or manifested capillaries on the legs.
You can also mark the capillary grid on the cheeks - this is a direct indicator of the predisposition to a low tone of the capillaries, so you should use the tool immediately.
Konstantin Gennadievich Vasilyev, Moscow, phlebologist
Our readers recommend!
For the treatment and prevention of varicose veins and hemorrhoids, our readers use the method first voiced by Malysheva. Having carefully studied it, we decided to offer it to your attention. The opinion of doctors. .. »
Even in the presence of cardiovascular diseases, patients may have problems with the veins on their legs. Here, often, and very quickly, blood clots are formed - dangerous accumulations of blood cells, which often cause death. If there are such indications and danger, I advise patients to use Phleboton, but carefully - it is not recommended for liver diseases.
Anastasia Yurievna Gurtovenko, Barnaul, cardiologist
. .. as well as their patients
I'm diabetic, but I have to constantly carry weights. Along with diseases of the back, problems with the veins on the legs also came. It's sad, but you have to cope. The doctor advised Fleboton, with both capsules and gel at the same time. The results are - the veins began to appear less. As they explained to me, I should use it constantly even because of the presence of diabetes.
Valery Nikolenko, 24, Saint-Petersburg
I use the Fleboton gel every day as soon as I take off my heels. The doctor forbids me to wear them, because the veins began to protrude. But I'm a woman! How can I not have heels! We have to fight.
Nadezhda Skvortsova, 41, Moscow
Conclusions from the reviews
Most patients in their reviews advise taking Fleboton in combination with other medications - this facilitates the rapid treatment of venous disease. If there is no possibility, you can take both capsules and gel at the same time.
Among the positive qualities include affordability in the acquisition and rapid action of the drug, especially if used at the initial stage of the disease.
Here, among the negative statements can be identified low effectiveness of the drug Phleboton. But after studying the problem, it turns out that in the treatment of the advanced stage of the disease, the use of the drug alone alone does not turn out to be sufficient.
We go to the pharmacy
Price Flebotona depends on the manufacturer:
- the cost of gel does not exceed 100 rubles - for a tube in 40 g;
- the cost of capsules does not exceed 300 rubles - for a packing of 50 tablets.
The drug should be stored at a temperature of 5 to 25 degrees Celsius. The shelf life of the gel and capsules does not exceed 5 years. is dispensed in pharmacies without a doctor's prescription.
Analogues of the preparation Fleboton: