Today the service of nail extension is very in demand, and there is a logical explanation for this. Using artificial can hide the defects of natural nails, give the manicure an attractive appearance. The procedure is done exclusively in the salon, but many girls are interested in how to remove accrued nails at home and whether it is possible to do it yourself.
Preparation for removal of
If for some reason you decide to get rid of the build-up nails, it is not out of place to read the recommendations that will help prevent nail plate damage.
No matter what material the master used when building up - acrylic or gel. And in the first and second case, the material will not be able to get rid quickly. This work is laborious and requires preliminary preparation.
If you think that it's enough just to pick up a nail
First of all, the tip cutter should gently cut off the tips of the nails. The procedure should be carried out carefully so as not to cut or injure the nail plates. If you do not have a typeesser, but it is used by professionals in the salons, the usual scissors for manicure will do.
After removing the free edges of the grown nails, you can proceed to the next step. Depending on the material used by the master, the process of removing the nails will be different.
How to remove acrylic nails?
To remove acrylic, you will need a nail polish remover containing acetone. But it's better not to save money and go to a specialized store to purchase a liquid designed to remove acrylic nails. In this case, you can be sure that you bought the original tool, not a counterfeit one. It is better if it will be the same brand as used to build acrylic.
- Professionals recommend a sparing tool Acrilik Remover. It is worth it, of course, not cheap, but on health and beauty it is not accepted to save. With this remover, the process of removing acrylic will be much faster.
- In addition to liquid, you will need to purchase a foil and cut it into squares of 10 to 15 mm. These squares( they should be exactly 10) you will wrap your nails. Acrylic Remover foil
cotton wool metal nail file
- You will also need a wadded disc in the amount of 10 pieces and a metal nail file with coarse sputtering.
- After you have cut your nails, proceed to cutting off the finish - the varnish finish. If this is not done, then hard acrylic can not be removed.
- After removing the coating for each nail, put a cotton disc moistened with acetone. To avoid evaporation of the liquid, fix the disks with foil and turn the edges. cotton wool disc with acetone on the nail nails wrapped with foil
- Now it only remains to wait for the acrylic to soften. The waiting time will take at least half an hour.
- The solid material will look like jelly. It must be removed very quickly with a sharp object, as it will seize and again solidify in the fresh air.
- Remains of gelatinous mass are removed with a cotton disc moistened in acetone.
That's how nails are made on acrylic tips. As you can see, nothing complicated.
How to remove nail extensions with gel?
The most popular material used in nail extensions is the gel. The technology of removing it at home is completely different, it can not be softened just like acrylic. So how do you remove the gel nails?
They will have to be cut long and hard. An ordinary glass nail file is not suitable for this purpose. Files, they will need two( with different degrees of abrasiveness), it will be necessary to buy in a specialized store, where different tools and devices for manicure are sold.
An experienced master spends at least 10 minutes processing each finger, let alone the person doing this for the first time. So, you have to be patient.
You can use a special grinder, but you will not be able to win much time. In addition, the nails during the cutting process will become very hot from the device, so short breaks are necessary to cool them.
- With a more abrasive blade, begin to cut the gel with quick, sharp movements. Be careful not to cut your own nails together with the gel coat. In the process of work, brush off the dust formed from the cutting.
- From time to time, follow the nail plates with a cotton disc soaked in acetone, so you should feel the moment when the gel is completely removed and the natural nail is exposed. Tap it with a nail file - the gel is much harder and stiffer than the nail plate.
- After you have cut almost the entire gel, take another nail file, with a lesser degree of abrasiveness, and keep cutting, but very carefully, as you process your own nails. Trying to remove the entire gel is not worth it for two reasons. First, a small amount of the remaining material will not be evident. Secondly, the gel will protect the weakened and thin nails from damage.
- Finally, the final step, which includes polishing. Treat the nail plates so that their surface is shiny and smooth.
- After that, wash your hands thoroughly and apply cream, as the dust from the gel dries the skin very much.
As you can see, the procedure is not particularly complicated, but it takes much more time than removing acrylic.
How do I take care of my hands after removing acrylic and gel?
After removal of artificial nails, their own nail plates require careful care, they become very soft, brittle, tuberous and look, to put it mildly, unaesthetically. The fact is that under the acrylic and gel base the nails cease to produce a layer protecting them from the negative impact of the environment.
In addition, no matter how careful you are with the removal of artificial material, you could damage the plates.
How to restore natural nails to make them beautiful and healthy again? You can apply to the salon where the master will perform the procedure for sealing the nails. This polishing, which includes the use of special substances that are rubbed into the plates and glue together the damaged particles. The nails after that become neat, shiny, the pain from the damage to the plate disappears. Another effective procedure - the build-up and strengthening of nails biogel.
However, you can cure nails and at home. Following these simple rules, you can return to your nails the former healthy appearance:
- Regularly cut the marigold. Until they are fully strengthened, it is useless to grow them, they will still break up and break.
- During the recovery period, exclude any contact with household chemicals, do all your homework in gloves.
- It is recommended to use a special complex for treatment. As a rule, it is used for two weeks.
- Do not forget to take care of the cuticles by systematically treating them with nutritive oil.
- Very effective baths with sea salt: 1 teaspoon of salt, a glass of warm water, 3 drops of lemon juice. Hold hands in the solution for 10-15 minutes, then rub any slightly warmed up nutrient oil( peach, almond, olive, sea-buckthorn) into the skin. Nail bath with sea salt Nail bath with oil
- Regular baths with oil will also help cure nails. In a warm vegetable oil, drop a quarter teaspoon of lemon juice or iodine. Hold hands for 20 minutes, then massage and lubricate with a nutritious cream.
- Excellent help in the restoration of nail mask with boiled potatoes. To do this, cook potatoes, mash, cool( mashed potatoes should be warm) and put on your fingers. Wrap your hands in bags, wrap something warm. Keep until the potatoes cool down completely.
- Weak nails should also be strengthened from the inside. To do this, it is recommended to drink a vitamin complex with calcium, tocopherol and retinol.
- Eat right, eat more protein, fruits and vegetables. Protein food Vegetables and fruit
- If you have sufficiently treated your nails and want to cover them with decorative varnish, be sure to first use the base so that the coating does not damage the fragile nail plates.
Withdrawal of accrued nails - the work is simple, but time-consuming. However, correctly remove acrylic or gel - that's not all. It is important to carry out regular care for damaged nail plates, so that they become, as before, well-groomed and healthy.