Delicate and melting in the mouth Easter cake is a real decoration of the festive table. Many mistresses try to make it easy and airy, because such a delicacy does not cause heaviness in the stomach. For those who are not delighted with baking, you will have to taste cake on sour cream. Cook it simply and quickly. The dish turns out to be gentle and having a pleasant aroma.
Easter cake on sour cream, the most popular recipe
To bake was not monotonous, the housewives add dried fruits, colorful candied fruits, decorate with powder. But the main advantage and difference of this cake is its soft and airy dough. This dish is sure to please all guests.
- milk - 300 ml;
- dry yeast - 11 g;
- sand sugar - 200 g;
- 3 chicken eggs;
- sour cream 15% fat content - 250 g;
- margarine( can be replaced with butter) - 150 g;
- vanillin to taste;
- vegetable oil - 50 g;
- flour - 700 g.
For glaze it is necessary to take:
- lemon juice - 3 tsp;
- powdered sugar - 200 g;
- egg white.
- powdered sugar - 200-300 g;
- optional food coloring;
- orange juice - 3 tbsp.spoons.
- Pre-extract from the refrigerator margarine or butter. Leave on the table at room temperature.
- It is necessary to prepare a spoon. To do this, slightly warm the milk and dissolve the yeast in it. Add 1 teaspoon of sugar and 250 g of flour. Thoroughly mix everything until smooth, smooth consistency without lumps. Cover with a dry clean cloth and put in a warm place. The mass soon increases in size. Bubbles appear on its surface. This means that the opara is ready. The process takes about 40 minutes.
- Stir eggs with sugar, add the mixture to the sponge. Connect with sour cream.
- Thoroughly sift the flour, remove the debris. Next, prepare the dough. Flour is added to it very gradually, otherwise it will not be possible to achieve lightness and splendor. To ensure that the hands of the dough are not sticky, it is recommended to lubricate them with vegetable oil.
- To stir the dough should be long. The finished mass is covered with a towel and left to approach in a warm, but not too hot place. After she rose, she was crushed and covered with a food film. Then clean in the refrigerator. The dough should be good again.
- It's better to mix the mass from the evening and leave it in the fridge for the night.
- Prepare forms for cakes. They need to be greased with sunflower oil, sprinkled with flour, and put a layer of paper on the bottom. If the shape is made of cardboard or thin paper, you do not need to do anything with it.
- Gently spread the dough. Do not fill out the form to the end.
- Kulichi cover with a dry napkin and leave to go. The mass must rise to the edges of the mold.
- Products bake in the oven. It is preheated to 160 degrees. The temperature depends on the size of the baking. Check the readiness with a stick and fork. If suddenly the inside of the baking was damp, it is recommended to cover it with foil and put it back in the oven.
- For protein glaze it is necessary to beat well with a mixer protein. Add a little sugar powder and mix again with a mixer. Add lemon juice here.
- The resulting mass is applied to the finished pastry.
- For citrus glaze pour the juice into a container, add 200 g of powdered sugar, stir well. It is necessary to gently mix the entire mass, adding the remaining powder to it. As a result, the liquid must acquire a yellowish shade. Carefully apply from above. Leave it to dry. Delicious cake on sour cream is ready.
Recipe for a cake with sour cream and raisins
A dish with dried fruits and bright candied fruits like little children. They are attracted by sweet raisins and colorful tasty pieces. The cake is light, bright and very pleasant to the taste. Thanks to sour cream, it is airy, and because of vanillin it is aromatic.
- flour - 700-900 g;
- milk - 300 ml;
- yeast raw( you can take any) - 50 g;
- sour cream - 250 g;
- butter - 100-150 g;
- granulated sugar - 2 teaspoons;
- vanilla sugar - one sachet. You can take a stick of vanilla;
- raisins, prunes or candied fruits - half a cup.
- Lightly heat the milk on the fire. It should be enough, but not too hot.
- In milk add yeast and 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Add approximately 250 g of flour and carefully stir the entire mass.
- Cover with a napkin and put in a warm place. Wait for the increase in gums.
- Eggs and sugar beat up. Mix and add vanillin, eggs, to the prepared spoon.
- Stir with softened oil. Connect with sour cream.
- Knead the dough. Cover it with a towel and leave to go.
- Within 30-40 minutes the mass should rise.
- Raisins should be rinsed thoroughly several times and softened. Candied fruits are also subject to processing. After that, they can be added to the dough and left to rise again.
- Lubricate the ready-made oil cake molds and fill them with a one-third test. Let it go up, and then put it in a preheated oven. First it can be heated up to 100 degrees, and then to 180. Check the readiness of baking with a toothpick or a wooden stick. If it is dry, the dish is ready.
- Decorate with glaze, as in the previous recipe, or a ready-made powder. You can use pieces of fruit.
Easter cake with cognac - fast and tasty dessert
The recipe for a cake with cognac is little known, but it was prepared by our grandmothers. Many are confused by this strange combination. However, it is cognac that gives the bake a delicate aroma. During cooking, alcohol is lost. Add cognac in two ways. You can immediately pour it into the dough, and you can soak dried apricots or raisins in it.
- flour - 700 g;
- butter - 400 g;
- a glass of milk;
- package of vanillin;
- a pinch of salt;
- one and a half cups of sugar;
- peeled lemon halves;
- 4 eggs;
- yeast - 50 g;
- 2 tbsp.spoons of cognac.
- Warm the milk over a low heat. Add yeast there.
- Flour the flour thoroughly through a sieve and mix half with milk.
- All well mixed and put in a warm place for 60 minutes.
- Separately, soften the butter, mix it with sugar, egg yolks and proteins.
- Approached the dough mixed with the resulting egg-sugar mixture. Add salt, to taste vanillin, the rest of the flour.
- Stir the dough until bubbles are produced. Then take him to a warm place for three hours.
- Add the remaining ingredients: cognac, zest. All carefully spread out on greased with vegetable oil forms. Carefully insert a ray into the middle of the product. This will allow the cake to rise evenly.
- In the process of baking, the ray is removed and the readiness of the product is determined with its help. If it's raw, then the baking is not ready yet. Beat the remaining yolk and milk. Lubricate the cakes. Then their surface will be rosy and shiny. Bake for an hour.
Sometimes in the baking process the middle remains moist and the surface burns. It is recommended to cover the baking with damp paper.
It is better not to save on flour: it is thanks to it that the cake is obtained fluffy and airy. It is recommended to use only high quality flour. It must be carefully sifted.
Yolks and proteins are always separated from each other. Beating them should be white.
Cake with cottage cheese: a delicious and quick recipe in the multivariate
Not all women have enough time before Easter. Nobody canceled working weekdays, and business at home takes a lot of energy. To help in such cases comes a multivarker. Many women enjoy using it not only for first and second courses, but also for baking. Prepare in this way, and Easter cake. Here is a recipe for an extraordinary delicious and quick baking with candied fruits.
- 5% curd - 200 g;
- quick-dissolving yeast - 9 g;
- warm warmed milk - 100 ml;
- 3 eggs, one of the proteins will be used for glaze;
- granulated sugar - 150 g;
- butter - 100 g;
- some salt;
- flour - 500 g;
- packing of vanillin;
- small packet of candied fruit - 200 g.
- Yeast dissolve in a glass of warm milk. Add sugar to taste and about 3 tbsp.spoons of flour. Leave in a warm place for half an hour.
- Take two proteins and 100 grams of sugar. Mix thoroughly with a mixer.
- Three egg yolks are added to the prepared spoon. Preliminary they should be whipped together with sugar and salt. There you also need to add cottage cheese and softened butter. All thoroughly and long stir.
- Now combine the mass with the sugar-protein mixture. Part must be left on the glaze.
- Gently stir and start kneading a tender dough. Then it is put in a deep container and cleaned for an hour.
- After about 40 minutes, the dough will be ready. Now you need to crumple it and add candied fruit.
- Put the whole mass in the multivark, close, turn on the heating mode for 10-15 minutes. About 40-45 minutes the dough will rise. Now you can turn on the "Baking" mode for an hour. After the multivark signal, add the mode for another 30 minutes.
- Do not open the lid, otherwise the dough will fall. Then the signal should squeal again. Now you should let the cake cool down slightly. Then you can turn it on a dry clean towel.
- Finish the finished product from the top with the remaining glaze. Decorate with a ready-made powder. Fast and delicious cake is ready.
How to cook Easter cake in Multivar Polaris - video:
Useful tips for
- You can add cognac and vodka to the cake. Previously, the recipe for cake with vodka in the form of a ring was very popular. Here you need a special shape with a hole in the middle.
- Many mistresses depart from the standard recipe and come up with their own variations. So there were cakes with cream, orange candied lobules, gelatin. It is always pleasant to create such masterpieces.
- Get airy and lush baking with a baking powder. It will take a little, only 10 g. The baking powder is mixed with flour. It is thanks to him that the cake is light.
- Dried fruits should not just be washed, but also softened. To do this, they are poured with boiling water for a few minutes. They become soft and sweet. It is better to cut large candied fruits into small pieces.
A delicate and pleasant cake with sour cream is a favorite treat for many. Soft weightless dough, pleasant aroma, candied fruits and dried fruits will please both adults and children. And those who do not have enough time, can cook a delicious cake in the multivark.