- chemical composition
- Popular varieties
- Honey( Mandarin)
- Useful properties
- For the female body
- Men For
- children How to Choose
- How to store
- Fresh fruits
- How to grow
- From seedlings
- From bones
- Methods of application
- For culinary purposes
- Salad with shrimps
- In cosmetic
- Nourishing face mask
- D Skin firming mask
- Rejuvenating mask
- In therapeutic
- From sore throat
- From skin allergy
- With hypertension
- With disorders of the digestive tract
The fruit is popular not only because of taste. Persimmon hides many useful properties, for good reason this name is translated from Greek as "divine fire".
- Proteins - 0.5 grams;
- Fats - 0.3 grams;
- Carbohydrates - 15 grams;
- Dietary fiber - about 4 grams;
- Glycemic index - 50;
- Vitamins: A, B1, B2, B4, B6, B9, E, C, K, PP;
- Mineral substances: phosphorus, potassium, sodium, zinc, manganese, iron, copper.
Popular varieties of
Currently, almost 500 different kinds of persimmons are known. Some of them are especially fond of our country for their taste.
It is considered to be the sweetest variety. Fruits usually reach a weight of 200-250 grams, the color of the peel from light honey goes to brown. The flesh is only brown, hence the name of the variety. The harvest of Chocolate from one tree can reach 150-200 kilograms.to the table of contents ^
In the people this variety is often called Apple. This persimmon was crossed with an apple tree, because of which the flesh of even very ripe fruit remains firm, and there are no stones in it at all. The taste resembles apricot, Sharon does not have astringent sensations when using persimmon.to the table of contents ^
A variety specially for Russia, it is able to withstand the severe Russian winters, the tree perfectly feels at frosts to -30 degrees. From other varieties, the Russian woman is distinguished by a white bloom on the light orange skin. Fruits of a small size about 60-80 grams. At full maturity reaches such softness that it can be confused with jam or jam.to the table of contents ^
Its name was given to the persimmon for external resemblance to mandarin, and for its very sweet taste and soft consistency it was called honey. With this delicacy, it really is very similar, even in color. In form it is very similar to Rossiyanka.to the table of contents ^
Persimmon conceals a lot of vitamins and trace elements and is ready to bring their body without excess calories, its healing properties it is famous for a long time.
- Supports vision health. Protects the eyeballs from the harmful effects of surrounding stimuli. It controls the process of formation and secretion of tear fluid, which prevents the development of dry eyes.
- Improves and normalizes the excretory glands and liver. Increases the health of urinary organs, accelerates the removal of urine from the body. It removes excess fluid from the body, which removes swelling and normalizes the water and salt balance.
- Develops a building material for the formation of mucous membranes.
- Removes from the body accumulated grape and lactic acid, which improves nerve impulses that pass through the tissues.
- Does not allow excess glycogen to accumulate in the liver. Promotes the burning of not only excess fat, but also excessive fat deposits in the liver. Prevents its repeated accumulation due to the normalization of synthesis and the exchange of fats in the body.
- Accelerates the formation of red and white blood cells, improves the overall composition of blood, restores the number of missing elements in its composition. Increases blood coagulability, which accelerates the healing process of wounds, and also prevents the formation of bleeding within the body. Reduces the permeability of blood vessels, strengthens their walls.
- Improves the production of sex hormones.
- Increases the immunity and protective functions of the body to infectious and viral diseases.
- Regulates the electrical impulses that occur in the body, which strengthens nervous activity.
- Maintains pressure in the body at a normal level. Controls the amount of blood that comes to all organs.
- Protects against the development of anemia, eliminates lethargy and chronic fatigue.
- Activates the processes of cleavage of complex substances to simple ones, which improves their assimilation. It has a beneficial effect on the absorption of fats and proteins. It is irreplaceable in the synthesis of essential amino acids.
- Improves motor function of the intestine due to high fiber and water content.
For the female body
- It is necessary for the normal functioning of the uterus, increases the tone of the uterine muscles and improves blood circulation in this organ.
- Is a defender from the weakening of the body during menopause, useful to women after 50 years.
- Helps to normalize the menstrual cycle, reduces the manifestations of premenstrual syndrome.
- When pregnancy is a source of nutrients in the winter, when there is no particular variety of seasonal fruits.
- Is a source of energy with an increased level of physical activity.
- Improves potency. Increases the activity of spermatozoa.
- Has a healing effect on the prostate, protecting against infections and regulating the formation of sex hormones.
- Accelerates the growth of the child's body without disruption in development.
- Provides strength of bones and teeth.
- Rises to protect a fragile organism from infections and harmful effects of bacteria and microorganisms.
- Helps cope with concentration disorders and increased excitability, has a mild soothing effect.
The ban on the use of this fruit by infants is due to the fact that the child's body can not cope with a large number of tannins, and this will lead to intestinal obstruction.to contents ^
How to choose
All varieties of this fruit can be conditionally divided into 2 groups: ordinary and coral( crown).The second, even immature, will be very sweet and astringent sensations will not give, but only if pollination has occurred.
When choosing a normal persimmon, more often it's Oriental or frost-resistant, you need to pay attention to the peel, it should be shiny and not look like a thin film. All the sides of the fruit should be even color, without darkening, the spots indicate the overripe of the fruit, this will not be knit, but there will be few sweets from it. All leaves and stems should be dry.
If, however, you brought home an unripe fruit that knits heavily, the rest of the purchase should be put in the freezer for 3-4 hours.to contents ^
How to store
The main ways to preserve persimmon for a long time: drying and freezing.to table of contents ^
Fresh fruits feel best at temperatures from 0 to 3 degrees. It is better to arrange the persimmon at a distance from each other, so that there is a cardboard between them. If persimmon is decomposed in layers, it is worthwhile to lay paper between each.
Before starting storage, you need to sort out the fruits and discard those that started to deteriorate. Within 2-3 months, which persimmon can be stored, it is better to inspect the fruit and spoiling to save.to contents ^
Before freezing persimmon needs to be sorted out, keep only dense fruits. The ideal temperature is about -20 degrees.
Defrost persimmon should only be in the room, water should not be done. A large amount of defrosting is also not necessary, in this form the fruit is stored for about 5-7 days.to contents ^
The first and fastest way to dry is in the oven. Fruits should be cut into slices and placed in a preheated oven to 40-45 degrees. Dry to the desired state, in no case letting them darken.
You can go the other way. Rinse persimmon and cut into slices, it should be pitted, spread out in a dark place, open to the wind. Leave the fruit before the appearance of natural sugar( a white coating will appear on the peel), mash and leave for 5 days, after which repeat the procedure 3 times. This concludes the production of dried fruits. Dried or dried fruits have a benefit in a huge concentration.
How to grow
If you decide to please yourself with your own persimmon fruit, then it is possible to do it. It should be noted that the variety should be frost-resistant, they bring less fruit, but rest assured, this is enough for yourself.to the table of contents ^
From the seedling
You need to choose a free planting place, you should not put a few trees in close proximity. This area should receive a lot of light and enough wind.
After buying a seedling, it is better to do it in special nurseries, and not in the store, it is better to land it immediately. The roots of a persimmon tree dry up very quickly.
It is necessary to make a landing after frosts, in a warm time. Dig a hole about 15-20 centimeters deep. After planting, fill it with earth and stick a stick on which the future tree will rest.
You need to water persimmon about 2 times a month in the usual period and once a month during the bearing of fruits. After watering the land better gently loosen up.
An important period is winter. To persimmon suffered a frost, at the end of autumn the trunk should be whitewashed and covered with natural materials.to the table of contents ^
From the bone
From purchased persimmons you need to get stones, wash and leave for a few hours to dry. After this, cover with a thin layer of growth stimulant, put into a wet rag. It is necessary to create a kind of greenhouse, for this, seeds should be removed into cellophane.
After about a week, the seeds should germinate, after which they can be planted in a pot. Domestic plants require regular additional fertilizing, every month you need to add natural fertilizers to the soil.
Ways of applyingto the table of contents ^
For culinary purposesto the table of contents ^
Salad with shrimps
- Persimmon - 300-350 grams;
- Shrimps peeled - 400 grams;
- Olive oil - 1/4 cup;
- Garlic - 1-2 cloves;
- Black olives - 100 grams;
- Flour - 40 grams;
- Spices and herbs - to taste;
- Balsamic vinegar - 1 teaspoon.
Persimmon cut into cubes. Shrimp roll in flour. Heat the oil, fry the garlic for 1 minute. In the same oil, run the shrimp. To make a dressing, mix the oil and the vinegar with the spices. Serve at will.to contents ^
- Persimmon - 500 grams;
- Sugar - 500 grams.
Persimmon cut into small cubes, pour sugar into the pan and put on a slow fire. Cover and cook for about 30 minutes. Dilute the prepared jam over sterilized jars.to contents ^
Ingredients for the test:
- Flour - 2 cups;
- Water - 1 cup;
- Sugar - 50 grams;
- Yeast - 10 grams;
- Butter - 20 grams.
Ingredients for the filling:
- Persimmon - 200 grams;
- Water - 1/4 cup;
- Flour - 10 grams. Melt butter with
.Yeast diluted with water and covered with sugar. Sift flour and combine with yeast and oil. Knead the dough, which must be infused for 30 minutes. Persimmon mash in mashed potatoes, add flour and water. Dough roll out and form pies. If desired, bake in the oven or fry.to table of contents ^
In cosmeticto table of contents ^
Nourishing face mask
- Persimmon - 40 grams;
- Sour cream - 1 tablespoon;
- Pink clay - 20 grams;
- Ginger - on the tip of a spoon.
Mix all the ingredients by mashing the fruit in a mash. Remove make-up from the skin of the face. Apply the mask for 20-25 minutes.to table of contents ^
Mask for skin elasticity
- Persimmon - 100 grams;
- Egg yolk - 1 piece;
- Lemon juice - on the tip of a teaspoon.
All the ingredients are mixed. Rinse your face with warm water. Apply the mask to the skin. After a half an hour, rinse thoroughly with water.to contents ^
- Persimmon - 40 grams;
- Grape seed oil - 1 tablespoon;
- Curd - 30 grams. Trash persimmon in mashed potatoes. Stir with cottage cheese and butter. Skin the face beforehand to clean and steam out. Apply the mask and keep for half an hour. Wash off with warm water. Use 2-3 times a week. to table of contents ^
In medicalto table of contents ^
From sore throat
- Persimmon - 200 g;
- Water is 150 milliliters.
From the fruit squeeze juice. Mix with water. Warm up to a warm state. Gargle in the morning and before bedtime.to table of contents ^
From skin allergy
- Persimmon - 250 grams;
- Water is 750 milliliters.
Fruit cut into small pieces and pour warm water. Put in the sun and leave for about a week. The resulting infusion strain, leave the liquid infused for another 3 days. In the received means to dunk cotton wool and to put on sites of a skin, struck by an allergy 3-4 times a day.to table of contents ^
- Persimmon - 200 g;
- Milk is 200 milliliters.
Stir persimmon fruit blender in puree. Milk warm and pour into the fruit mixture. The resulting remedy should be drunk throughout the day. It is recommended to cook it 3-4 times a week.to table of contents ^
For disorders of the gastrointestinal tract
- Persimmon - 500 grams;
- Water is 500 milliliters.
Water with persimmons should be cooked in a tightly closed pan on medium heat for 30 minutes. Decoction to filter. Drink before each meal.to table of contents ^
In order not to harm your body, it is important to know the contraindications to the use of persimmons. The fruit can not be consumed:
- is a diabetic patient, as it contains a lot of sugar.
- breastfeeding women, because children are very susceptible to it, the baby can have an allergic reaction.
- to children under the age of three, since their body can not cope with tannins in persimmon, which will lead to problems with the gastrointestinal tract.
- during the postoperative period, when surgery was performed on the digestive organs.
When using a sweet fruit, it is worth remembering that it will not be useful in all cases.
- After eating persimmons, rinse mouth with clean water. Due to the high content of sugar and pectin, fruit can contribute to the development of caries.
- Tannic acids interfere with proteins to fully digest by the body, under their influence, amino acids form bezoar stones in the stomach. Therefore, persimmons can not be eaten together with meat, fish and dairy products.
- If you eat persimmon on an empty stomach, the food that comes after, will stick together in the same stones. Before eating, persimmon is prohibited.