Sea buckthorn oil is a well-known medical and dietary product, which is prepared from sea buckthorn berries. Most often it is used in folk and traditional medicine, as well as in cosmetology, since it has a rich composition of biologically active substances. It is also used in cooking, as it gives dishes, especially baking, a pleasant amber-golden color and a unique aroma.
- chemical composition
- Useful properties
- Methods of preparing
- first method
- second way
- The third way
- fourth way
- How to store
- therapeutic use
- For the prevention of the common cold and SARS
- In gastric ulcer and duodenal
- intestine Atherosclerosis, beriberi and to enhance the immunity
- With a common cold and acute respiratory disease
- In case of inflammation on the skin
- With throat diseases
- With stomatitis
- With erosion of the cervix
- For cracks in the anus and hemorrhoids
- For cosmetic
- For dry skin
- For oily skin
- For extended pores
- For fading skin
- For skin rejuvenation
- Nourishing mask
- For body skin care
- For strengthening nails
- For hair care
- Enrichment of masks
- In culinary
- Salad with smoked salmon
- "Golden" vinaigrette
- Fruit salad
- Seabuckthorn bread with linseed seeds
- Harm and contraindications
The extraordinary value of this healing oil is due to the fact that it contains a large amount of fats and fatty acids, the combination and ratio of which is called "youth factor":
This vegetable oil also contains:
- 18 amino acids( 14 of them are interchangeable);
- triterpenic acids;
- is an organic acid.
Few synthetic vitamin-mineral complexes can compete in their composition with the oil from the fruits of sea-buckthorn, which contains:
- vitamins A, E, K, P, C, B1, B2, B3, B6, B9;
Regular application of sea buckthorn oil:
- supports immunity;
- updates the blood;
- makes the vessels elastic;
- prevents thrombogenesis;
- normalizes metabolism, prevents obesity;
- restores the liver;
- normalizes the stool, relieving constipation;
- helps the pancreas and thyroid gland;
- eliminates periodontal disease, stomatitis, and sore throat;
- has anti-inflammatory, anti-burn and wound-healing properties;
- provides a high antioxidant effect that promotes rejuvenation, helps maintain in tone: the heart, nervous system, skin and hair;
- helps protect the skin from ultraviolet light;
- eliminates redness, age spots and freckles;
- helps treat early baldness and dandruff;
- improves vision;
- promotes analgesia;
- favors the preservation of male power;
- supports the health of nursing mothers;
- helps cure intermittent babies, baby thrush, stomatitis, heals the mucous membrane, which is often damaged by teething.
How to prepare
High-quality sea-buckthorn oil is easiest to buy at a pharmacy. But it is important to know that the benefit of a hot pressed product is minimal: it is more suitable for cooking.
Sea buckthorn oil can be cooked at home.to table of contents ^
- Wash and dry the berries, scattering them on the table.
- Squeeze juice, used as a vitamin remedy freshly and / or used on winter blanks. During the preparation of oil, it is undesirable to use metal objects.
- Cake, left over from berries, pour with vegetable oil. All cook in a glass bowl.
- Cover and insist in the dark for a week.
- Then strain and clean in the cold. Remove the cake from the berries.
This is an option for preparing a more concentrated concentrated oil. It consists in the fact that after the separation from the cake of the ready-made, already infused oil, the procedure is repeated again. Sea buckthorn oil is poured every time with fresh cake.to the table of contents ^
The third way to
- The berries are washed and dried on a table. They must dry up to the end, and the berries are needed only whole, undamaged.
- Dry berries put on a baking tray and turn on the oven 50 degrees so that they do not burn.
- When berries become very hard, they need to be cooled and rubbed into powder.
- Pour the resulting "flour" to pour a little warmed( 30-35 degrees) with vegetable oil, stirring the lumps.
- Leave for a week, periodically shaking well.
- After 7 days strain and wring out.
- Leave at room temperature for 6-8 hours.
- Remove the resulting oil in the cold or repeat the procedure 2-3 times.
The fourth method
The final product will result in a very small amount, but it will be of the highest quality. Use it in undiluted form can only be externally and very carefully, checking for intolerance, since it will have strong properties.
- Wash the berry towel dry.
- Squeeze the juice. Pour into a wide-diameter dish. Exclude metal!
- Leave in the dark for a day.
- After 24 hours, a film will appear on top. It should be carefully collected with a spoon in a glass dish and cleaned in the cold. Butter is cooked.
How to store
Sea-buckthorn oil is supposed to be kept in a shaded and cold place. Better in the glass, with a tight lid. You can store this product for 2 years. At the end of this period, it will not become useless or harmful, but its effectiveness will noticeably decrease.to table of contents ^
Recipes for application ofto table of contents ^
For therapeutic purposes
The amazing healing composition of sea buckthorn oil has been studied by official medicine, used in combination for the treatment of the following diseases:
- of the hearing;
- of the throat and upper respiratory tract;
- organs of vision;
- of the oral cavity;
- of the gastrointestinal tract;
- of gynecological;
- of the genitourinary system;
- ARD and viral.
Oil is used even with such serious diseases as diabetes, oncology and obesity.to table of contents ^
For prevention of colds and acute respiratory viral infections
Take sea buckthorn oil 1 teaspoon on an empty stomach twice a day half an hour before a meal, washing down with mineral water without gas. But before such an application, it is better to consult a doctor. Lubricate the nasal mucosa when visiting public places during epidemics.to the table of contents ^
With gastric and duodenal ulcer
Take 1 teaspoonful per night, with non-carbonated alkaline mineral water.to table of contents ^
For atherosclerosis, beriberi and to enhance immunity
Use 2 teaspoons of sea-buckthorn oil 3 times a day for 20-30 minutes before meals or 1-2 hours after meals.to the table of contents ^
For a cold and
Lubricate the nasal mucosa and instill 2-3 drops into each nostril.to the table of contents ^
For inflammation on the skin
Depending on the severity of the disease, the oil should be applied to the affected area of the skin or moisten a piece of tissue, apply to the wound and make a bandage.to the table of contents ^
With throat diseases
It is enough to lubricate the tonsils with a tampon impregnated with healing sea-buckthorn oil.to table of contents ^
Lubricate the mouth with oil and then take neither food nor water for at least 30-60 minutes. But it's more effective to do appliqués for 5-10 minutes instead of simple lubrication.to table of contents ^
When eroding the cervix
Tampon, soaked in oil, insert into the vagina at night. If the mucous membrane is damaged, it is simply lubricated.to contents ^
With cracks in the anus and hemorrhoids
Often lubricate the damaged areas, make microclysters from the oil, hold 15-20 minutes in the supine position.
Cosmeticians appreciate sea buckthorn oil for helping:
- moisturize, restore, noticeable skin rejuvenationface and body;
- improving the condition of hair and nails;
- elimination of skin irritation;
- disposal of dandruff.
Sea buckthorn oil is found in creams, face masks, hands, body and hair. You can independently enrich the industrial and cooked home cream or mask, if you supplement them with sea buckthorn oil: each time 1-2 drops.to the table of contents ^
For dry skin
Every day, add 2-3 drops of oil to the night cream. After application, do not wipe and do not soak.to the table of contents ^
For oily skin
Clean the skin with a tampon soaked in sea-buckthorn oil. After applying a normal night cream. Such wiping contributes to the normalization of the sebaceous glands.to contents ^
With expanded pores
Mix a teaspoon of sea buckthorn oil with a tablespoon of citrus juice and add a tablespoon of cosmetic clay. Apply on face, covering with a damp napkin for 15-20 minutes. Rinse with cold water by sponge.to contents ^
With fading skin
Add 1 teaspoon of oil to any nutrient( cream, mask).Do the procedure regularly. After the third time, the skin begins to lose its flabbiness very quickly and become velvety and fresh.to the table of contents ^
For skin rejuvenation
Mix 1 teaspoon sea buckthorn oil and 1 egg yolk of chicken egg. Add 2 teaspoons of sea-buckthorn juice. Keep the face on the face for 10-20 minutes. Do not wash with hot water.to contents ^
Mix 1 teaspoon of honey with 1 teaspoon of milk. Add 2-3 tablespoons of fatty cottage cheese. Add a tablespoon of sea buckthorn oil to the mixture. Mix well. Keep on skin for 15-20 minutes. Clean off the mask, rolling like a peeling. Wash yourself with cool water.to the table of contents ^
For body skin care
- Used as a base oil for any kind of massage. The skin becomes tender and velvety.
- For a beautiful shade, apply to the entire body skin before sunburn, rubbing lightly with movements.
- To restore the skin after sunburn, lubricate it with oil and leave until completely absorbed.
To strengthen the nails
Rub into the cuticle and the nail plate after a hot hand bath. This helps to get rid of the fragility and delamination of the nails, makes them durable and elastic.to the table of contents ^
For hair care
Sea-buckthorn oil is suitable for all types of hair - both for dry and for fatty. Oil makes dry hair more moist, and fatty - dries. Therefore, owners of any type of hair is recommended 30-60 minutes before washing their heads to rub sea buckthorn oil in the scalp. Then wash off with normal shampoo.to the table of contents ^
Enrichment of masks
In the cosmetic mask for hair, 1-2 tea spoons of oil can be added. This will enhance the effect of the agent and have a beneficial effect on the condition of the hair.to table of contents ^
Sea-buckthorn oil is added to fruit, vegetable and salads with red fish. It is also used in baking.to contents ^
Salad with smoked salmon
- leaf salad - 1 bunch;
- tomatoes - 250 grams of cherry or 2 large tomatoes;
- canned olives or olives - 1 pot;
- celery - 1 stem;Dill - 1 bundle of
- sweet pepper - 1 piece;Sweet onion
- - 1 piece;Smoked salmon - 300-350 grams;
- for refueling - lemon juice and sea buckthorn oil.
Let's pick salad with your hands. Cherry cut in half, large tomatoes - medium lobules. Olives or olives lay out entirely. Cut greens and celery finely, sweet onions - thin semirings. The pulp of salmon is separated from the skin and bones, cut into medium slices. All put in a high dish, gently mix and pour the dressing with lemon juice and sea-buckthorn. Do not salt.to the table of contents ^
It is better not to cook vegetables for it, but bake it "in uniform".
- potatoes - 2 pieces;
- carrots - 2 pieces;
- beets - 1 piece;
- pickled cucumber - 3 pieces;
- green peas canned - 1 can;
- onion red - 1 piece;Sunflower unrefined oil
- sea buckthorn oil.
Peel the baked potatoes, carrots and beets. Cut them and cucumbers into small cubes. Cut the onions into thin half rings. Mix everything, add the green peas. Fill with a mixture of sunflower and sea-buckthorn oil in a ratio of 1 to 1.to contents ^
- orange - 1 piece;
- banana - 1 piece;Walnuts peeled - 100 grams;Sea buckthorn oil for refueling.
Orange peel, divide into slices, remove the film, cut each slice in half. Banana peeled, cut into cubes. Walnuts crush a wide knife blade. All the ingredients are folded into the croissants, mix, pour the sea-buckthorn oil.to the table of contents ^
Sea buckthorn bread with linseed seeds
If as a vegetable oil in any dough add 1 tablespoon sea-buckthorn, then the baking turns out fragrant and will have a beautiful amber color.
- yeast dry - 1.5 teaspoons;
- wheat flour - 500 grams;
- salt - 1.5 teaspoons;
- sugar - 1,5 tablespoons;
- flaxseed - 2 tablespoons;
- sea buckthorn oil - 1,5 tablespoons;
- water is warm - 330 milliliters.
Put all the ingredients in the container in the above sequence. Mix gently with a wooden spoon. When it becomes difficult to stir, start kneading the dough by hand. After 5-7 minutes cover the dough with a towel and put in a warm place, only not on a hot stove.
After 40-60 minutes the dough will rise - it is necessary to lay it down, slightly wrinkling. After 15-20 minutes it will rise again. You need to get it and put it in a baking dish. Wait to approach again in a warm room, without drafts, covering with a towel.
Put in the oven and bake until cooked. Check the color of the crust and a long wooden stick: if the crust blushes, and the stick remains dry when piercing the bread, then the bread is ready. Remove from the oven, gently remove from the mold and leave on the grate to cool slightly. After 15-20 minutes, cover with a thin towel and leave until completely cooled.to contents ^
Harm and contraindications
Sea buckthorn oil, for all its versatility, can also harm if you use it excessively or without taking into account contraindications.
Therefore, during the first application, lightly lubricate the skin in a sensitive place, for example, on the inside of the elbow or wrist bend, and observe the skin reaction. If within a few hours there will be at least the slightest reddening or itching, then it is an allergic reaction, and the use of this product is contraindicated.
Also, sea buckthorn oil can harm with:
- pancreatic disease;
- is an inflammation of the gallbladder;
- stomach ulcer.