Pearl barley diet is a category of extreme mono diets. During it is allowed to eat a single product - pearl porridge, boiled on water. True, you can eat it in unlimited quantities.
How to cook a pearl porridge for the
diet The recipe for pearl barley is more than simple. Just rinse the rump, drop it into the water, bring it to a boil and cook it over a small fire until the croup is boiled - usually it takes about an hour.
Please note that when cooking, pearl barley grows about 5 times in volume, so the amount of water for the porridge take appropriate. If desired, you can soak the rump in water from the evening, in this case, the time of its cooking will significantly decrease.
Cook and eat the porridge without salt, spices and oil. Absolutely nothing but pearl barley and water!
Rules of pearl diet
You can eat pearl porridge during a diet as much as you want. Any amount of meals, any amount of porridge at one time. But this, of course, does not mean that you can overeat to the pain in the stomach. Eat as soon as you feel the first slight bouts of hunger, and stop as soon as they disappear.
During the diet, you must drink plenty of water, simple or mineral, without gas. Recommended not less than one and a half or two liters per day. Any other drinks are prohibited.
The duration of the pearl diet is up to 5 days, every day, despite the fact that you can eat porridge as much as you like, you will have about a kilogram of excess weight left. If, of course, he, overweight, really is. You can repeat the diet no more than once every 2 months.
A soft version of the pearl diet
There is a softer version of the diet on pearl barley. Its differences from the previous version are as follows:
- in porridge is allowed to add a little of your favorite spices and dried herbs, but not salt;
- daily diet can be supplemented with:
- 50-100 grams of dried fruits( you can eat them separately or crushed, add to porridge),
- 300-500 grams of fresh unsweetened fruit( best of all - oranges and green apples),
- 50-100 grams of low-fatmeat or fish( they should be eaten at lunch),
- with a glass of low-fat kefir, which should be drunk shortly before sleeping;
- drink is allowed not only water, but also green tea.
Kashu, as in the previous version of the diet, you can eat as much as you like and when you want. Observe the diet in this version can be up to 10 days, and every day will leave 500-700 grams.