The main pride of the hostess on the eve of the Orthodox holy holiday of Easter are, of course, correctly cooked, airy and fragrant cakes that make you forget about all the diets and enjoy the incredible taste of baking.
It was on Pure Thursday, when the house was already full of perfect purity and order, and all the negative thoughts and feelings were left behind, you should get down to business and cook the dough for baking Easter dainties, which became the main decoration of the festive table.
For those who for the first time decided to refuse to buy stale shop products, but do not know how to bake Easter cake so that all relatives and friends are satisfied with the prepared dish, we offer some interesting recipes that will help beginners in this difficult matter.
Choose the products correctly!
Properly kneaded dough should go up well, so that you get an airy lavish bake with a light, porous structure. For this it is necessary to give preference only to fresh products of the highest quality. Yes, you will need considerable financial expenses and additional amount of time. But even such a great holiday is only once a year, so do not waste time and skimp on this day, so that Easter baked goods could please you with a delicate rich taste and wonderful aroma.
With regard to dairy products and eggs, it is best to buy home-made ingredients, which will become the main guarantee of tasty cakes. Egg yolk of a saturated orange shade will give a beautiful golden color to the dough, and the baking itself will glow like a bright sun.
To bake a delicious Easter cake, do not forget to use all kinds of spices and additives in the form of dried fruits and various nuts. Pleasant aromatic notes to your dish will give dried dried peel of lemon, orange or lime, which must be crushed thoroughly before adding to the dough.
And now you should properly roll up your sleeves and start cooking the festive Easter dish.
Easter brew cake
We suggest you bake a custard cake in the oven, having prepared the following ingredients for this:
- 250 ml of milk;
- 3 tbsp.l.sour cream;
- 130 g of butter;
- 1 packet of yeast;Milk Yeast Sour cream
- 1/3 tsp.soda;
- 1 g of vanillin;
- 4 chicken eggs;
- 220 g of sugar;
- 700 g of flour;
- 100 g raisins;
- 100 g of powdered sugar;
- confectionery powder to taste.
Having collected the necessary products, you can safely proceed with the preparation of the test:
- At the very beginning, you should pre-prepare the sponge. To do this, in a convenient bowl, heat 40 ml of milk so that it is slightly warm. We add yeast to the milk, then we fall asleep a teaspoon of sugar. We mix everything well and leave it for a while, until a "cap" is formed on the surface.
- The remaining milk is poured into a saucepan and brought to a boil, adding butter to it.
- We remove the boiled mixture from the plate and begin to carefully pour the flour( 50 g), which should be sieved in advance. In the process of adding flour, the mass should be thoroughly stirred, using a convenient corolla. It is necessary to get rid of all the formed lumps, after which you should wait until the mixture cools.
- We break the eggs, but lay the yolks separately from the proteins. Yolks are triturated with salt in a separate convenient container and insisted for a short time. As soon as they stand a little, add 100 g of sugar, gently stirring the yolks whisk, and fall asleep vanillin.
- During the preparation of yolks, our opara is infused, and it is possible to pour into it the prepared yolk mixture. We mix the resulting mass.
- Let's start preparing the proteins. Using a whisk, stir them together with sugar( 110 g), sour cream( 80 g) and butter. The butter should be melted beforehand. The protein mass is poured into the spoon, after which we add our cooled milk with butter and once again mix everything to a homogeneous consistency.
- Begin slowly to fill the sifted flour, gently stirring the dough with a whisk. It's okay if the dough gets a little sticky. It is necessary to lay it on a polyethylene film, it is good to wrap and leave for 1-1,5 hours.
- While the dough fits, take the raisins, carefully wash it, then put the dried fruits on a paper napkin and let them dry completely.
- As soon as the dough has approached, we begin to knead it, adding the prepared raisins.
- In the lubricated molds we put the finished dough and leave it for another half an hour.
- Bake cakes in the oven at 180 degrees for one hour.
- In conclusion, we prepare the icing for decoration. To do this, whisk egg whites using a blender, adding powdered sugar and, if desired, a dye. Once the cooked cakes have cooled down a little, grease the tops of the baking with the resulting glaze.
As you can see, it's absolutely not difficult to bake the Easter cake, but the cooked dish will taste to everyone.
Easter cake with candied fruits
Do not know how to bake a delicious Easter pastry from a dough? Then use the following recipe, which will allow you to easily and easily cook delicious Easter baked goods with candied fruits. For this you will need:
- 5.5 cups of premium flour;
- 1.5 cups of milk;
- 50 g yeast;
- 10 egg yolks;
- 3 egg whites;
- 1 cup of granulated sugar;Sugar Fruit candies Cognac
- 300 g of butter;
- 0.5 cup raisins;
- 2 tbsp.l.candied fruits;
- 2 tbsp.l.cognac;
- 3 tsp.lemon peel;
- 4 tsp.vanilla sugar;
- a pinch of salt.
It's quite easy to bake a cake with candied fruits, just use the following step-by-step instruction:
- Pour half a glass of milk into a saucepan, put the container on a fire and bring the product to a boil. As soon as the mixture boils, gradually pour half a cup of flour, rhythmically stirring the mass to form a uniform consistency.
- Another half a cup of milk should be slightly heated, after which we add yeast and 100-150 g of flour. Stir the mixture thoroughly and leave it in a warm place for 10 minutes.
- Once the yeast opara is ready, pour it into our brewed mixture, thoroughly stirring the mass with a whisk and hide the dough in a warm place, tightly covering the container with a towel.
- We take our yolks, add sugar and salt, then beat the mixture with a blender.
- Half the yolk mass is added to the finished dough and mixed. Then gently pour 30 g of flour, carefully stirring the consistency. Leave the dough for another hour.
- After an hour, take out the dough, add 500 g of flour and cooked yolks. The dough is well kneaded until it stops sticking to the hands.
- During mixing, gradually add small amounts of butter, pre-melting it in a water bath.
- In the next step, add a little cognac, add spices and give the dough a little more.
- Wash raisins and candied fruits should be dried and rolled in flour beforehand, then we cover the prepared dried fruits in the dough and once again we mix it.
- Place the dough into one-third of the container volume in flour-filled molds. It is necessary to wait for a while, until the dough rises, and then grease the top with an egg yolk and send Easter bake in the oven at a temperature of 180 degrees. After 40-45 minutes you can get ready-made pastries and decorate it with glaze made of whipped proteins with sugar.
We cook fast cake on soda
We do not always have a large temporary stock, especially since the hostess in the pre-holiday bustle needs to have time to do a lot of different things around the house and have time to take care of herself, at least a little.
Therefore, in order to quickly bake Easter dainty without spending too much time, use a simple recipe that eliminates the use of yeast. Yeast dough is famous for its capriciousness and other troubles that arise during cooking, because of which the Easter cake can suffer a real fiasco.
In order to avoid all possible difficulties, we suggest simply baking a quick cake on soda, for which you will need:
- 400 g of flour;
- 60 g of butter;
- 300 ml of milk;
- 120 g of powdered sugar;Butter Soda Lemon juice
- 1 tsp.vanilla sugar;
- 4 tbsp.l.lemon juice;
- 1 tsp.soda;
- 50 g raisins without pits;
- lemon glaze( you can use the purchased one).
Go to cooking:
- Put the butter in a separate container to melt it on a small fire. After the oil has melted, it is necessary to cool it.
- Separate yolks, whisk them, adding sugar powder and vanillin to the mixture. Stirring the yolk mass, gradually pour in pre-prepared lemon juice. Carefully mix the mixture with a whisk.
- To the beaten yolks, add the cooled oil and mix the mass once more.
- With the help of a sieve we sift the flour, then add 200 g to the dough, rhythmically stirring the mass with a whisk.
- Gently pour the remaining milk, then add the soda and another 200 g of flour. We mix everything thoroughly.
- Beforehand, pour the raisins with warm water and let it stand for a while. Then dry it and lightly sprinkle with flour. Ready raisins add to the mixture and once again knead the dough.
- In a convenient container whisk egg whites with salt, after which the protein mass is gently introduced into the dough and mixed using a wooden spatula.
- The ready dough is laid out on the molds, and the oven is preheated to 180 degrees. We put the cakes in the oven, and after one hour we get the ready delicious treat.
- Once the baking is a little cool, make a lemon glaze and pour it on fragrant cakes.
Easter cake with chocolate and fruit
Chocolate Easter with dried fruits remains lush and very soft for a long time. For those who like chocolate, this recipe will definitely be to your liking. To bake a delicious cake with chocolate, you need to prepare the following products:
- 350 g of sugar;
- 300 g of butter;
- 1 kg of wheat flour;
- 50 g fresh yeast;Black chocolate Cream Fresh yeast
- 5 chicken eggs;
- 1 g of vanilla sugar;
- 0.5 tsp.salts;
- 200 g of black bitter chocolate;
- 300 g of dried fruits;
- 300 ml of cream 10-20%.
Preparation consists of the following steps:
- Dried fruits should be soaked in a sweet liqueur or cognac in advance. It is best to do this a few days before cooking.
- To prepare the spoons, lightly heat the cream on a small fire, then add the live yeast into them and mix the mixture.
- Gradually pour 500 g of wheat flour, constantly stirring the spoon with a whisk. We cover the prepared mass with a towel and put it in a warm place.
- We need separate proteins and yolks. While the proteins are waiting for their turn in the refrigerator, the yolks must be beaten in a convenient bowl along with sugar and a small amount of vanillin.
- Butter must be melt in advance, then, when the left opara increases in size, add the melted butter, yolk mass, flour and salt into it. Thoroughly knead the dough.
- We take out our proteins from the refrigerator, whisk them. Add the prepared protein mass to our mixture and knead the dough again. Hide the mass again in a warm place and wait for a certain amount of time until the dough rises.
- Add dried fruits and chopped black chocolate to the paste. Again, knead the dough and give it time to stand for 10 minutes.
- We put special paper in the molds, and then spread out the finished dough in such a way that its height does not exceed half the volume. Free space is left with the expectation that the dough will rise slightly.
- The oven is heated to a temperature of 180 degrees, molds are put inside, and after 50-60 minutes chocolate cakes are ready.
How to bake an Easter cake without form?
If there is a need to save money or not enough time to purchase molds, in this case, you can try to bake cakes without shape. Very often there are also situations when the test is a bit more than the hostess expected. Therefore, it is not uncommon for one or more forms for baking to just not suffice, and it will only be necessary to run to the store for the missing item or use the improvised means.
When you absolutely do not want to waste precious time looking for a suitable form, you can use the simplest can. To prevent burning of the dough in the oven, you should put baking paper inside the container, which is used especially for baking. For security reasons, you should always remove any labels from the bank so that you do not become the instigator of a fire and emergency situation.
If you decide to save on the full program, then you can replace the special parchment paper. Or suddenly you did not have one near. .. In this case, a normal office sheet, which is necessary only to impregnate with vegetable oil, will do.
Another possible way to do without molding involves the purchase of a store cake, which is usually sold in a special carton. You only need to carefully take out the baking from the paper base, without tearing it with careless movements, after which you can safely use such an economical form for baking homemade cakes. Of course, such an option is one-time, and it will not be possible to re-use cardboard packaging. But even as a one-time aid, this way is excellent for the mistresses in an emergency situation.
Easter cake is an ecclesiastical sacred dish, which should be cooked only with light thoughts, putting a piece of your soul into baking and an immense amount of love. Do not forget, just baked delicacy can not be immediately taken out of the form. Be sure to wait for the cake to cool down at least a little, and then carefully remove it and separate it from the paper.
Even the experienced housewives, who have learned all the basics of baking, happen to have annoying mistakes, because of which baking turns out not as tasty as everyone expected. What can we say about the newcomers, even if the culinary masters allow sometimes irreparable mistakes?
We hope that thanks to this article you have learned how to bake delicious cakes, and any possible difficulties arising during cooking will not affect you on this sacred holiday.