It is not often possible to meet a diet that allows not only to lose weight, but also helps to improve the body as a whole, clean it and strengthen health. One example of such diets is a diet of linseed. With its help, kilograms do not go off as fast as with many other popular diets for fast weight loss, but the result from it will be much better and more lasting.
Pros of a diet on linseed porridge
The porridge of flax seeds is saturated with various micro and macro elements: here and fiber( required for the normal course of metabolic processes in the body), and protein, and potassium( useful for the heart and blood vessels), and magnesium, andzinc, and iron, and calcium. So after this diet, which can last from one week to a whole month, you can not only get rid of a couple of kilograms, but also significantly cleanse your body of toxins and toxins, improve the appearance of hair, skin and nails, and take care ofvision. And even more - it can serve as a rescue bridge for the transition to a healthier and more balanced diet.
The diet is based not just on eating only porridge, the diet also includes a decoction of flaxseed grains and even flaxseed oil. Together, these components produce stunning results. They all contain a large amount of saturated fatty acids omega-3 and omega-6, which helps normalize the hormonal balance. In addition, these substances will help to restore the order of metabolism.
Flaxseeds contain fiber, so they perfectly satiate and relieve hunger for a long time. So we can say that this product helps to forget about the problem of overeating and uncontrolled consumption of food. In addition, the composition of flaxseeds include digestible proteins and potassium, thanks to which it is possible to treat the heart and vessels with vessels.
Recipes of linseed porridge for the diet
There are two main recipes of porridge, which will form the basis for a diet. According to the first it is necessary to take 200 grams of flax seeds, rinse it thoroughly and pour it with water. The mixture must be infused overnight. Then add 50 ml lean oil, it is also permitted, if you want, to add spices or herbs, and mix thoroughly.
For the second recipe, flaxseed must be ground in a coffee grinder.20 grams of powder prepared in this way are mixed with 100 grams of finished oatmeal cooked on water. Thoroughly mix and add dried fruits to taste.
Flaxseed diet: fast and balanced
A linseed-based diet is also used in several variants. The first is a mono-diet of , when, in addition to cereals, there are no other foods in the diet. This option is quite tough, so you can not stick to such a diet for a long time. Maximum - a week, but it is better to limit 3-4 days.
The second version is a balanced diet:
- For breakfast we eat porridge prepared according to any of the above recipes. Only after half an hour is allowed a cup of tea or coffee, in any case not to drink immediately.
- For a second breakfast, a salad of oranges and grated carrots is perfect. We fill it with a small spoonful of linseed oil. You can eat a piece of black bread.
- Lunch consists of vegetable soup and a slice( not more than 200 grams) of boiled dietary meat - it can be chicken breast, beef or rabbit. You can diversify their taste with any spices, just do not use condiments-concentrates or cubes.
- Snack - a cup of yogurt with a teaspoon of flaxseed.
- For dinner - a portion( 100-200 grams) of lean fish, baked, boiled or cooked. For taste, you can add lemon juice or any greens to taste.
You can choose the duration of this diet yourself, taking into account the state of the body. You can safely apply such a variety of linen diet for up to a month.
Another option is the cleansing diet, which is most often used as a unloading course to get rid of everything that has been eaten for the holidays. It can be used for 1 to 3 days.
- Drink 1 tablespoon of linseed oil on an empty stomach, drink it with a glass of warm water. So you will start the normal functioning of the intestines and set it up for cleansing.
- For breakfast, eat a salad of vegetables, adding to it a tablespoon of flaxseed.
- After a couple of hours, eat a porridge cooked from two spoons of flaxseed.
- Lunch - vegetable broth based on broccoli or celery.
- And instead of dinner - a cup of warm tea with mint.