Milk is an importantfor our body the product. It contains many vitamins and trace elements. In the refrigerator of each hostess, it is always a bit, but there is. Pancakes with milk are ideal for a light snack and breakfast, and are a gentle and beautiful dessert for any table.
Pancakes - small size lavish tortillas, which are prepared on the basis of sour or neutral dough. Using only a few ingredients, you can give fantasy and improvise with the composition of the dough, its consistency and decoration. For the reason that the dough for milk pancakes can contain any additives and have a different consistency, the dish was called for many centuries and pancakes, and pyshki. Sometimes it is difficult to draw a line that would separate these varieties from each other.
Very delicious pancakes with milk
Banana fritters never get bored, especially if they are seasoned with chocolate or a tasty jam. They are delicious and, importantly, are prepared easily and quickly. There are many recipes for pancakes with a banana. We will consider the most popular.
- chicken egg - 1 piece;
- wheat flour - 1 glass;
- milk - 70 ml;
- sugar - 2 tbsp.l.;
- ripe bananas - 2 pcs.
- In the bowl, drive the egg, add sugar and bananas to it. Beat all contents with a mixer.
- The mass of the future test should be homogeneous.
- Add flour and stir with a spoon.
- The resulting dough should turn out to be thick.
- The next step is frying( as usual, on both sides on the heated side until the golden crust appears).
We spread on the dish, decorate them and serve them to the table.
Delicate pancakes with pumpkin on milk
Everyone who prefers healthy, and at the same time delicious, food, should know this recipe. Pancakes with pumpkin is a popular dish for vegetarians and for people who adhere to a diet, but they appreciate sweeties.
Even if you are not very fond of pumpkin, you can not worry, its taste in pancakes will be poorly expressed. The ready-made dish will please the eye of each member of your family with its soft yellow color and ruddy crust. Eat breakfast will charge you with positive and energy for the whole day.
This dish will be especially useful for children and the elderly, because even in one pancake contains a large number of vitamins and other nutrients.
- wheat flour - 1 large glass;
- sugar - 2-3 tbsp.l.;
- salt - 0.5 tsp;
- warm cow milk - 1 item;
- butter - 80 g;
- baking powder - 10 g;
- vanillin - 1 standard sachet;
- cinnamon - pinch;
- sunflower oil - for frying;
- pulp pulp - 250-300 g.
Stages of preparation:
- In order to get the pulp, pumpkin should be well washed, peeled and removed.
- Take the bowl and sift the flour into it.
- Add sugar( you can use both white and brown).
- After the sugar add the baking powder( so that the pancakes turn out magnificent), salt, cinnamon.
- Butter is melted in a water bath( in a microwave oven) and poured into the resulting mixture.
- Pumpkin flesh three on a grater and add to the dough.
- Pour a glass of milk and add vanillin, stir.
Pumpkin dough is ready, so you can start frying pancakes. Sunflower oil pour into the frying pan and wait until it warms up. Spread the dough portionwise with a tablespoon. Fry from both sides until golden brown. Pancakes with pumpkin are juicy, tender and very tasty. Served on a plate with any decoration.
Cottage cheese cakes with milk
On the external kind of pancakes with cottage cheese especially do not differ from traditional ones. But what about the usefulness? After all, as we all know, cottage cheese contains calcium, vitamins and trace elements. This curd dish is really very useful for our body, it is especially important to give the cottage cheese to children and the elderly to strengthen the bones.
- curd - 200-300 g;
- egg of chicken - 2 pieces;
- milk cow( can be sour) - 100-150 g;
- salt and sugar - by pinch;
- wheat flour - about 1 cup;
- soda and vinegar - 0.5 tsp;
- vegetable oil;
- vanillin - on the tip of a teaspoon.
Stages of preparation:
- In the bowl, knead the curd with a fork.
- Add salt, sugar and vanillin to it, mix everything well.
- Soda is quenched with vinegar( can be lemon juice), add to the dough.
- Infuse the room temperature milk( it can be replaced with kefir, fermented baked milk and even sour cream).
- Mix thoroughly with a fork.
- Add the flour and knead the dough to the consistency of thick sour cream( this is the cottage cheese pancakes and they differ from the curd ones).
The dough is ready for frying. Fry from both sides until golden brown and served with sour cream.
Pancakes can become your family's favorite dish if you learn how to cook them properly. Stick to the basic rules of the preparation of the test, and you will succeed. Bon Appetit!
A few key points before preparing
Lush pancakes is the dream of every mistress. They are gentle, airy and literally concealed in the mouth. There are many recipes for making lush pancakes. Yeast dough on milk is based on wheat flour, but, interestingly, it can be combined with oatmeal, buckwheat or potato flour.
- Puff pastry dough is kneaded on water or milk. If you follow a diet, safely replace milk with water or soy milk, and butter - with margarine. To mix the ingredients, you can use not only modern kitchen combines, but also a virtually forgotten mixer, whisk or ordinary fork.
- To prevent pancakes from sticking to the frying pan, a couple of large spoons of vegetable oil can be added to the dough. Then you do not have to pour a lot of fat on the pan.
- Frying pan is best used with non-stick coating, so you even the first "pancake" will not be lumpy.
- In order to bake pancakes, it is best to use sunflower oil, since olive, corn or any other can give the dish a specific smell. The first thing to do is to pour oil on a well-heated frying pan. The bigger, the better. If the frying pan is dry, the fritters will not grow. But they do not need to be floated in oil.
- To ensure that our pancakes are well and evenly fried, the fire should be of medium level, and it is better to cover the pan with a lid. Related Videos: Pancakes with milk. Lush pancakes with milk. 1:52Lush fritters on milk recipe5:01Pancakes in 5 minutes. How to cook pancakes with milk for 5 minutes. Recipe for pancakes on milk