It is very difficult to imagine a modern girl without a beautiful manicure. But not every nature has awarded strong healthy nails, so most beauties resort to the procedure of their growth. Almost every fashionista managed to use such a salon service at least once. Increased nails - this is an excellent decoration for women's hands, which serves as the completion of any stylish image.
But if someone is not yet familiar with the build-up, we suggest to understand in more detail all the subtleties and nuances of this procedure. An experienced master has in his arsenal various techniques of building, so each girl will be able to choose the most suitable option for herself. In this article we will look at the most popular technologies and their main features.
Acrylic nail extensions
The technique of acrylic building is not particularly difficult. The procedure even resembles a tooth filling in the dentist's office. Acrylic material is mixed with a special liquid, after which the mass is applied to pre-prepared nails and creates a neat shape, taking into account the wishes of the client. The procedure can be considered complete, once the nails are completely frozen.
For a qualitative build-up, the wizard uses special tips or shapes. Extensions to the molds are possible only if there is a free edge of the nail plate. Pre-selected form is fixed under the nail, and then the master carefully adjusts the plate so that the transition from the natural nail to the artificial material is not noticeable.
The auxiliary form is removed immediately after work, once the nails are completely ready. When the period of the socks comes to an end, acrylic nails can easily be removed using a special liquid solvent.
Unlike the forms, tipsy imitate the free edge of the nail plate and securely fasten on the nail until the end of the wear. Select an optimal option for acrylic build-up will only be able to a specialist who knows how to properly nail the right shape.
Gel nail extension
The gel coating technique is quite simple and somewhat reminiscent of acrylic building. However, instead of acrylic, the master uses a special gel, which is applied using auxiliary forms or tips. After correcting the selected shape, the nails are stacked under a UV lamp where the applied material solidifies completely. As a result, you get beautiful natural marigolds that perfectly complement the stylish feminine image.
The main advantage of the gel is that it does not provoke the emergence of an unpleasant fungal infection or allergic reaction. This effect is achieved due to the influence of a UV lamp, which produces ultraviolet radiation. Modern beauty salons offer their customers a new service of resin building, and as an auxiliary material the master uses the same gel, replacing the single-phase coating with two-phase.
Gel extensions are an excellent alternative for those beauties who are interested in whether it is possible to paint accreted nails with conventional lacquer.
Care for acrylic nails
To make a manicure as long as possible to maintain a neat appearance, it is very important to take care of the daily care for the nails:
- Acrylic material does not tolerate contact with water, so after building up, wet cleaning in the house must be carried out in special rubber gloves. Do not forget that even a small amount of moisture can provoke the appearance of a fungal infection. If water accidentally falls on the acrylic material, dry each nail dry and prevent the further development of pathogens. To do this, use antibacterial soap, which must be handled several times a day.
- In addition to compulsory hygienic care, do not forget to wipe your nails daily with a cotton disc moistened with alcohol solution. Do not be afraid that alcohol spoils a neat manicure on the nails that have been grown - if necessary, you can always fix the color coating.
- Try to visit the master regularly to perform the necessary correction of the overgrown nail plate and repair damaged nails. The specialist restores the broken plate in order to prevent further penetration of microbes, and also to give women's handles a well-groomed appearance.
- If you notice a pain in the nail bed or have found a changed color of the plate, you should immediately seek medical help to eliminate the main cause of unpleasant symptoms.
Care for gel nails
In contrast to acrylic, the gel material is more fragile, therefore, in the case of accrued nails, special thorough care is needed in this case:
- Immediately after the procedure, it is necessary to perform any homework very carefully so as not to spoil the newly made manicure. It is not necessary to use nails as an auxiliary tool, to try with their help something to tear off or clean.
- Do not forget to regularly visit your master and do once every 3-4 weeks a mandatory correction.
- Before covering the nails with colored varnish, use a special protective base, which should be applied before the actual painting.
- The gel coating is afraid of an alkaline environment, so use only rubber gloves for wet cleaning.
- Special attention is paid to hygienic care for accrued nails. Use delicate antibacterial agents to prevent further development of fungus pathogens.
How to remove accrued nails at home
Not every girl can get used to accrued nails. Sometimes manicure delivers a lot of various inconveniences, because of which you want to quickly get rid of the coating created by the master. If you are in the same situation, then our tips will help you to remove the artificial material yourself at home.
- At the initial stage, the protruding surface of the nail plate is carefully trimmed. In order not to injure the nail bed, use a special manicure scissors.
- Next, the cotton disc, soaked in ordinary acetone, is laid on the nail in such a way that it fits snugly against the surface of the entire nail plate. To do this, the ends of the fingers are wrapped with foil and leave the resulting compress for 10 minutes.
- Try to carefully remove the compress from one finger. If the coating is softened enough and can be easily removed with an orange stick, it means that you can process all the remaining marigolds. If the material does not respond mechanically, the compress must be returned to its original place and left for another 10 minutes.
It is worth noting that the gel coating can not be removed with conventional acetone. In this case, to remove the material, use a special nail file, with which to destroy the top layer of accrued nails. The procedure requires a sufficient amount of time, so in advance, choose the day when you can fully devote yourself to such a time-consuming and painstaking process.
Nail care after the build-up of
Artificial materials have a negative effect on the health of the nail plates, so after removing the coating, care should be taken very carefully and carefully for the condition of the weakened nails. Now they need daily moisturizing and nourishment more than ever.
To eliminate brittleness and subsequent delamination, use a variety of firming baths and rub useful nourishing oils into the nail plate.
A remarkable strengthening effect is possessed not only by the purchased means of well-known manufacturers, but also by popular recipes that will not require you to incur impressive monetary costs. After each contact with water, use a moisturizing hand cream, and to restore the plate, apply a special protective enamel to the nails.