Obesity has become one of the most common ailments of modern man. One of the reasons is that in his diet there is very little food with coarse fibers that improve the work of the gastrointestinal tract and maintain a normal fat balance in the body. Therefore, bran - one of the main suppliers of fiber - is considered an excellent means of combating obesity.
- Types bran
- Useful properties
- application to reduce hunger
- Broth slimming
- Cottage cheese with the bran and fruit
- Kefir bran
Bran - is waste from the processing of grain, fiber cleanform and a very valuable dietary product. Each kind of bran is good in its own way:
- Wheat and corn reduce the risk of colon cancer, contain insoluble fiber, vitamins B1, B2, B6, PP, E, carotene, selenium, potassium magnesium, copper, zinc, chrome.
- Oat and barley contain a lot of soluble fiber, enough to take 60 grams of the product to significantly reduce cholesterol, this is facilitated by a unique compound called beta-glucan. Useful for cardiovascular disease and hypertension.
- Rice are close in useful properties to oatmeal and well reduce cholesterol, but they need half as much, they contain a lot of iron, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, thiamine, niacin, B vitamins.
- Rye due to insoluble fiber cleans the intestines fromslag and, in addition to obesity, prevent anemia, diabetes, atherosclerosis and cancer. They contain coarse fiber, vitamins B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, potassium, copper, selenium.
Despite the fact that any bran is very rich in fiber, many nutritionists are advised to use in their diet as many species as possible due to their somewhat different composition in other parameters, mixing or using separately.
This product is not digested in the stomach and intestines, but it has great benefits for the body for the following reasons.
- Bran are involved in the creation of the correct intestinal microflora, enhance its peristalsis, stimulate the secretion of digestive enzymes and bile.
- As a method of losing weight, bran begins to work already in the stomach: swelling there, they irritate the nerve endings and create a feeling of satiety, about which a signal is sent to the brain, and the feeling of hunger disappears.
- Help to reduce the calorie content of food not only due to the fact that partially replace the amount of food eaten, but also due to the fact that all useful substances with which they find themselves in the large intestine are not absorbed into the blood.
- They clean the intestines from the food decay waste and mechanically, and act as an adsorbent.
- Reduces blood sugar.
Recipes for application
They are convenient because they can be added to dishes containing liquid( soups, salads, porridges), and mixed with any non-cold liquid: water, milk, kefir, yoghurt.to the table of contents ^
To reduce the feeling of hunger
To not eat too much, for 20 or 30 minutes before a meal, you can prepare a remedy with a simple recipe.
- Tablespoon a tablespoon of bran in any liquid and wait for the swelling.
- For 15 minutes before eating, eat the resulting mass.
Decoction for weight loss
To quickly lose weight, you can periodically, for 2-3 days with the same break, take a special broth. You can use any bran.
- A glass of bran to dissolve in a liter of water, put on a small fire.
- Boil for 15 minutes.
- Strain and take half a glass before eating.
Curd with bran and fruit
For breakfast, afternoon snack or dinner, you can prepare a tasty and light dish, which is useful in losing weight.
- 1-2 tablespoons of bran, pour the same amount of hot water, allow to swell.
- Mix with 100-150 grams of low-fat cottage cheese.
- Add to the taste steamed dried fruits, berries or fresh fruit.
Kefir with bran
In addition, that yogurt gives bran well swell, combine it with branIt is also useful because it contains prebiotics, which help to fix the work of the gastrointestinal tract. You can eat this dish on a fasting day as an independent dish, and at night to lose weight, and when there is a feeling of hunger.
- Leave a glass of kefir at room temperature, so that it is not cold, or slightly warm.
- Stir in it 1 tablespoon of bran and allow to swell.
- Take 15 minutes before meals or as a snack.
This valuable product can cause an exacerbation of certain diseases. It is especially important to consult a doctor if there were or are the following diseases or disorders:
- ulcer of the stomach or intestines;
- is hypovitaminosis.
In some cases, the doctor may allow the intake of bran in small amounts. Healthy people benefit from bran with weight loss. The main thing is to know how to properly take them, not abusing this useful and affordable product and understanding the mechanism of its action on the body.to contents ^
Bran reduces the absorption of medications.