Red spots on the face are a nonaesthetic and unpleasant sensation. Often, women resort to the simplest way to solve the problem - masking with tonal means. However, it is much more reasonable to first find out the reason for their appearance, because red spots often are symptoms of serious diseases. In such cases, one corrector is indispensable.
Most often, spots are formed in women under 30 years old, in their old age, their occurrence is much less common.
The appearance of red spots on the face can be localized or spread throughout the entire skin area. The most common causes are:
- Dry or sensitive skin.
- Dehydration of the dermis.
- Tides of blood to the skin as a result of certain factors. Excessive exposure to the sun or in the solarium.
- Allergic reaction to a certain irritant( food, ecology, flowering plants, cosmetics, medical products).
- Hyperactivity of the sebaceous glands provoking the appearance of red spots and acne.
- Unbalanced power supply.
- Lack of vitamins A, B, C, E.
Redness on the skin can be symptoms of the following serious pathologies in the body:
- Instability of the hormonal background.
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system.
- Diseases of the kidneys, gallbladder and liver.
- Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Disturbances of venous circulation.
If redness is not caused by cosmetic defects, then in some cases it can be a way of diagnosing the disease. So, red spots located in a certain zone may indicate a serious ailment, for example:
- Around the eye area - high blood pressure.
- Around the mouth - gall bladder and liver.
- At the tip of the nose - the heart and blood vessels.
Symptoms of red spots
Signs of redness are largely due to the causes of its appearance.
If red spots appear as a result of using poor-quality cosmetics or exposure to natural factors( cold, ultraviolet), then the symptoms are:
- Blurry spots, different in shape and size.
- Small peeling.
- Increasing redness as the factors that cause their occurrence.
- Roughness and dryness of the skin.
- Stiffness and itching of the dermis.
- Spots are located mainly on the chin, cheeks, nose area.
As a rule, after elimination of provoking factors, the spots disappear. If they do not pass, then you should consult a doctor who, in order to find out the reason for their appearance, will prescribe the necessary diagnostic procedures.
Diagnostics can include:
- consultations of specialists( dermatologist, endocrinologist, gastroenterologist);
- general and biochemical blood test;
- tests for allergens;
- scrapings for the definition of a fungus pathogen;
- ultrasound, gastroscopy.
How to cure red spots
If it is established that redness is not caused by cosmetic or natural factors, then medication will be required. The choice of medications depends on the disease.
With eczema and psoriasis, a complex of therapeutic measures is prescribed, including antiseptic preparations, ointments to remove red spots, itching, flaking and irritation.
For allergies, it is necessary to use antihistamines, observe a diet with the exception of allergenic products.
Often spots are a consequence of stress. In this case, the doctor appoints sedatives to relieve nervous tension.
If the examination revealed that the cause of the appearance of red spots is the disease of the internal organs, a treatment aimed at eliminating the disease is prescribed.
Special attention should be paid to the appearance of specks in children. Do not try to eliminate them yourself, the first thing to do is go to the pediatrician. After finding out why the child's face has red spots, the specialist will prescribe the appropriate treatment.
How to get rid of red spots? Very useful beauty treatments offered by beauty salons. These include:
- peels with fruit acids;
- mechanical face cleaning;
- vitamin mask;
- Clay Therapy;Peeling Face massage
- sessions of photorejuvenation.
In combination with these procedures, a certain vitamin complex is necessarily used.
How to remove red spots at home
First of all, you need to normalize your diet, remove from it provoking foods, which include chocolate, sweets, fast food, citrus, fatty, salty and smoked dishes, give preference to protein, fresh vegetables and fruits. Also in this period, you need to take vitamin-mineral complexes.
- You should not stay in the sun for a long time, it is fraught with dehydration of the epidermis. To restore the water balance in a day you need to drink at least 1.5-2 liters of water.
- In order not to aggravate the situation, it is necessary to exclude the use of cosmetic products that clog pores. Daily skin care should include thorough cleansing.
- For moisturizing and nourishing the skin, you need to use appropriate creams, mostly hypoallergenic.
- As additional cosmetic measures, you can use compresses and rubbing ice cubes with infusion of medicinal plants: chamomile, celandine, calendula, St. John's wort, green tea, chamomile, birch buds. Infusion of calendula Infusion of chamomile Infusion of St. John's wort
- While on the face there is redness, in no case should you use hard peels and scrubs and wash with hot water, preferably if the latter is cool or slightly warm. Very useful contrast washing.
- Alcohol and smoking can exacerbate the problem, but the healthy way of life, on the contrary, can not help better the normalization of the state, so you need to spend more time outdoors, walking and playing sports.
Very effective for removing red spots masks and infusions cooked at home. Their advantage is that they are easy to manufacture, economical and do not require any exotic components.
With cucumber and clay
Grate the cucumber in a small grater, mix with a spoon of clay diluted in a decoction of chamomile. To put on problem sites. Wait until the mixture has dried and washed off. Clay can be used any.
This mask can be used only if there is no allergy to this beekeeping product. Preheat a tablespoon of honey in a water bath, mix with a few drops of essential oil. The best for this purpose will suit the oils of juniper, orange, green tea.
With grated potatoes
Grate one potato on a fine grater, mix with a tablespoon of fatty sour cream and 5 drops of mandarin oil. The mixture should not be too thick, so it must be diluted with warm water.
With oat flakes
Flakes pour lemon juice, add a couple of kefir spoons. Apply to the face with a thick layer.
With sour cream and honey
Mix the melted honey and sour cream in equal parts. Add in the mixture juice of halves of lemon, olive oil and 2-3 capsules of Aevita.
With chamomile and baby cream
For dry skin, a mask made of baby cream and a real daisy is perfect. Dilute the cream infusion to get a thick mixture, add olive oil. The mask can be used not only for adults, but also for children.
Pulverize the leaves with a blender, pour hot water, infuse for one hour. Add sour cream, mix thoroughly to make the mixture homogeneous. The mask is effective not only with red spots, but also irritations.
With white clay
Pharmacy white clay diluted with a warm solution of chamomile. Add the lemon pulp, olive oil, to the resulting mixture. The mask not only perfectly whitens the face, but also eliminates itching and inflammation.
Grind the leaves of white cabbage in a blender to make a thick slurry. Apply to the face and hold for 20-30 minutes. If the skin is dry, it is recommended to add a few drops of glycerin or a regular baby cream.
The mask is good because the effect is noticeable immediately after the first application.
With clay and algae
Cope with red spots that do not last long, help mask with clay and algae. Algae should be soaked, wait until they swell, mix with clay and mix thoroughly.
Chicken egg mixed with lemon juice, a tablespoon of olive oil. The mask not only removes stains, but also perfectly nourishes the skin.
If the specific smell of garlic does not bother you, you can prepare a wonderful tincture that will quickly and permanently remove red spots.
Garlic cloves to clean, grind, pour alcohol in the proportion of 1 to 2. Infuse for a week in a cool dry place. Infuse red specks until they disappear.
Infusion from birch buds
It not only helps to get rid of red spots, but also has anti-inflammatory, soothing effect.
Pour a couple of spoons of birch buds into a glass of boiling water, to insist for 2 hours. Wet gauze moistened in the infusion to the face and hold for 20 minutes. To enhance the effect, it is recommended to add lime and marigold flowers to the infusion.
Compression of medicinal herbs
Take in equal parts celandine, nettle, chamomile, yarrow, calendula, string. Grind and pour boiling water. When the infusion cools down, moisten the gauze and put it on the face. Keep for 20-30 minutes. The procedure can be repeated immediately. Compress helps to eliminate irritation and softens the inflamed dermis.
Now you know how to get rid of red spots on the face. Use the above recommendations, and your skin will always look well-groomed and healthy. Be beautiful!