Pre-Easter mistresses are asked by the question, than it is possible to paint eggs? After all, I want so that every year this main decoration of the holiday was original and unusual. Someone prefers traditional and no-lose options like onion husks, others prefer to experiment and paint eggs of coffee, tea and other products.
Preparation of eggs
Before embarking on painting by any of the methods, the eggs must be pre-prepared. Otherwise, all efforts will come to naught, and you will not be able to please your family with a bright and unusual Easter decor.
- First of all, it is important that eggs do not crack during cooking. To do this, do not brew them right away, getting it out of the refrigerator. Give eggs an opportunity to lie down in the kitchen for an hour and gradually reach the room temperature. If you do not have time to wait, use the needle to make the finest holes in the eggs.
- To make any dye evenly and smoothly, the shell needs to be thoroughly rinsed and cleaned. To do this, it is worth wiping with a soap solution or alcohol.
- After you have applied the dye and it is dried, wipe the eggs with a paper towel and grease them with a small amount of sunflower oil. This will give the shell a beautiful glossy sheen.
Traditional method using onion husks
The easiest and cheapest way to paint eggs is to use onion husks. This option was also successfully used by your grandmothers, so with him you definitely will not lose.
In addition, onion peel allows you to get different shades: yellow, brown, red. It all depends on how strong you make the onion broth and how long you will perform the staining procedure.
- Onion husk to be folded into a saucepan and poured with water. To obtain a red color, use this proportion: the husk of eight onions per two glasses of water. If you want to achieve a different shade, change the amount of husks and water at your discretion.
- Water together with the husks should be boiled and let it boil for 30-40 minutes. After that, the broth needs a little time to brew.
- Next, the broth should be filtered, cooled to room temperature, put eggs in it and boil them for 7-10 minutes.
- After the end of cooking, eggs should be immediately transferred to ice water.
- If the hue seems to you not enough intense, the eggs will have to be returned to the decoction and held there until the shell has acquired the desired color.
Popular natural dyes
In order to paint eggs originally, it is not necessary to use purchased means. Nature allows us to get all the colors of the rainbow with the help of various ingredients. Using such natural dyes, you can make a 100% safe treat, which is suitable even for young children. Let's figure out with what products and you can get the most beautiful colors.
- Broth turmeric will allow you to paint the shell in a very unusual golden yellow shade. To do this, it is enough to put a couple of spoons of turmeric in a saucepan with water and boil this mixture. Nettle and spinach are the two best sources of green color. The longer you keep the testicles in the decoction of these plants, the more saturated color you will achieve. The maximum green color can be obtained by leaving the eggs in a cold broth for the whole night.
- Red cabbage gives a gorgeous shade of tender blue. Two finely chopped heads should be poured into half a liter of water and allow the mixture to brew well. Then you need to strain the cabbage and squeeze it well. The resulting infusion should be mixed with six tablespoons of white vinegar and remove the mixture to insist on the night. In the morning you can already soak the eggs in the dye.
- Beets and cranberries allow us to get all the shades of red - from gently pink to a rich burgundy. If you decide to use cranberries, then even frozen berries will do. They should just be shaken in a blender and a little diluted with water. Boil the solution is not necessary. But from the beet, squeeze out the juice and boil it together with the eggs.
- You will be surprised, but you will get a unique lavender shade by simply soaking eggs in the grape juice. Of course, you need only use grapes of dark varieties.
- Blueberries are very persistent coloring, giving the shell a rich bright purple hue. You can use fresh or frozen blueberries and even jam from it. From fresh blueberries you need to squeeze out the juice, frozen - shake in a blender and dilute with water, and jam - dilute with boiling water.
Coloring eggs in decoupage technique
This is a very fashionable way of decorating interior items. With the help of decoupage, the craftsmen adorn literally everything from caskets and досочек to large-sized pieces of furniture. And most importantly - this technique does not require special skills and artistic skills. You can easily paint eggs with napkins, following the instructions in this manual:
- First of all, cook and fully prepare the eggs by following the tips described above.
- Next, you need to prepare a special glue. To do this, gelatin should be soaked in water, according to the proportions indicated on the package. When it swells well, the remaining water must be drained through a sieve, and the gelatin is heated and waited until all the granules completely dissolve.
- In handicraft shops, pick up beautiful napkins. On the white shell, bright and catchy drawings look more attractive.
- If the napkin consists of two layers, they need to be divided. Then you should carefully and accurately cut out your favorite drawings.
- The picture should be applied directly to the egg shell, and already on top of the paper, apply glue made of gelatin. Apply it with a brush, moving from the center to the edges. Once the glue dries, the products will be ready.
You must have seen Easter eggs from some friends before. Now we will disclose the secret of this method of painting, and you too can be so interesting to decorate the shell. The process is very simple, and the result is very beautiful.
- First of all, the egg shell needs to be painted in any bright color - red, yellow, orange and so on. For this you can use both natural and artificial colors.
- The shell must be allowed time to completely dry.
- At this time dilute any dark dyes, for example, purple, brown and dark blue. In ready dark dyes you need to add one tablespoon of sunflower or olive oil. The oil should be stirred very gently, without stirring the containers with paint. On the dye surface, small oil circles should form.
- Each egg should be dipped into the paint and immediately pulled out. Then a very beautiful pattern is formed on the surface of the shell. Do not try to dip the egg into the paint twice - the result of the work will immediately disappear.
- Allow the eggs to dry.
Tea and coffee instead of dye
Each house has two such ingredients as tea and coffee. With their help, you can make an original painting of Easter eggs, giving the shell a deep dark shade.
It's as simple as coloring the eggs with tea. To do this, they simply need to soak for several hours in a strong solution of black tea.
In order to color the eggs of coffee, you will need: a spoon, a saucepan, water and coffee powder / granules.
- In a saucepan it is necessary to pour out instant coffee. Take it from this calculation: one teaspoon of coffee for one chicken egg.
- Next, the coffee powder should be poured a small amount of boiling water and boil it over low heat for 40-60 seconds.
- Coffee needs to be poured into a high capacity and immediately put boiled eggs in it. They will be insisted for three hours.
The easiest way to paint
A quick way to prepare eggs for Easter is to use food colors and thermo-stickers. Fortunately, in modern supermarkets before this holiday there is a huge selection of special stickers on a variety of subjects.
Termonakleyki - this is perhaps the best way for busy people who do not have time to mess around with colors and drawings. To use them is extremely simple. The only thing you need to pay attention to is the size of the eggs. On too large to put the stickers will not work, but on small ones they are ugly skukozhatsya. Therefore, give preference to medium-sized options.
- Eggs need to be hard boiled, dried and cooled.
- After that they need to put on stickers.
- Prepare boiling water and literally for one second to lower the egg with a sticker in boiling water. At this moment the picture instantly contracts, tightly encircling the egg.
Food colors, of course, take you a little longer, but working with them is just as easy. You can buy several different colors at once to get a rainbow effect. Use the following tips when working with food colorings:
- Boil the eggs hard, harden them and prepare by all rules to paint the paint as evenly as possible.
- Dilute all the dyes in water, it's best to do this in high containers so that the water can completely cover the eggs. In each solution add one tablespoon of vinegar.
- Lower the eggs into the dye and hold them there until they have acquired the desired shade. As a rule, all modern dyes seize very quickly, so you will not have to wait long.
Do not worry about the safety of dyes. If you use specially designed for dyeing eggs, this will not do the slightest harm to your health.
With the help of improvised materials on Easter eggs, you can easily create a variety of patterns. Such a funny Easter decor will please both children and adults.
- To create chaotic points on the shell, just dip the eggs into the water before painting, and then roll in any grains such as buckwheat, rice, foie, and so on. Top with a gauze. Accordingly, the size and shape of the grains will depend on the type of dots.
- Fix the parsley leaf on the shell, and then dip the egg into the dye. So you get the original drawing in the form of a beautiful leaf, without suffering with stencils.
- To get even lines, it is enough to wrap the shell with tape or elastic bands for money before painting."Play with" the thickness and randomness of the winding to get the original result.
- It will be very symbolic if you write letters "ХВВ" on the shell. To do this, it is sufficient to make them from the patch and paste on the shell before staining. When the paint dries, remove the adhesive very carefully.
- It will be very unusual to look like eggs in a box. To do this, you need to put them before painting in net stockings or wrap around the net for fruits and vegetables.
- Bind the eggs with pieces of lace before painting - and as a result you will get luxurious openwork patterns, similar to which even a brush will be very difficult to depict.
- Any drawings can be applied to the shell before painting with conventional wax pencils. The result of your work will appear immediately after painting.
How to beautifully paint eggs for Easter - video