In the pursuit of a flat stomach, many people push the muscles of the press intensively, but the result sees the opposite - the stomach only increases. This is because the straight and oblique abdominal muscles grow from the loads. But the exercise "vacuum" strengthens the transverse muscle of the press, with the help of which many people managed to remove a few extra inches in the waist.
- Before / After photos of
- Benefits of
- Features of
- Vacuum technique
- On lap
- Harm and contraindications
Photos before and after
Exercise came from yoga in fitness and bodybuilding thanks toArnold Schwarzenegger. With his help, many athletes were able to form a beautiful silhouette. But yoga is not aimed at the relief and beauty of the body, but on the harmonious development of the whole organism, including health.
Therefore, if we talk about the benefits of vacuum, then topics related not only to the flat stomach are touched upon. In fact, the exercise affects the body as follows:
- Strengthens the transverse muscles, whose main role is to support the internal organs and reduce the volume of the abdomen, thereby creating a beautiful silhouette and a thin waist.
- Promotes the burning of visceral fat, the most dangerous fat in the body, which improves the condition of internal organs.
- During the exercise, the intestinal walls are activated. Improves his motor skills and digestion, which helps in getting rid of problems with stool.
- Exercise improves blood circulation in the abdominal area, and this has a beneficial effect on the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Improvement of the back condition in the lumbar region, resulting in improved posture, as well as the prevention of hernia formation in this area.
- The descending organs of the abdominal region return to their rightful places.
- Regular exercise will improve metabolic processes in the body, which will help to reduce weight, if necessary, and to get rid of toxins and toxins.
- In order for the technique to perform the exercise to be correct, it is necessary to follow the recommendations for breathing, and this will help enrich the whole organism with oxygen.
- Exercise has a beneficial effect on the nervous system.
- No additional equipment and special equipment is required to complete this task.
- Exercise can be done in different positions, as well as in any convenient place.
to the table of contents ^
The key to success in any exercise is the right technique. To learn how to properly make a vacuum abdomen beginners need to consider certain characteristics of the implementation:
- You should carefully study all the recommendations and follow the description of the exercise.
- The first time you need to perform an exercise in front of a mirror to see if all the conditions are met.
- This is more of a breathing exercise than physical exercises. Therefore, it is important to monitor breathing.
- The correct execution of a vacuum is not the tension of the press to shiver, but, conversely, the relaxation of all abdominal muscles and their stretching due to the difference in pressure in the abdominal cavity and diaphragm.
- The main thing is regularity, only then the vacuum will be effective.
- In case of discomfort, stop the exercise.
- At first it will be difficult to hold your breath, you need to start with a few seconds, but then gradually increase the time.
- The best time to perform is in the morning on an empty stomach. At this time, make an exercise. During the day, perform when the stomach is not full of food.
- The most effective vacuum exercise is to finish the workout on the press. Vacuum is the stretching of muscles, not pumping. And at the end of training the abdominal muscles are just warmed up and will easily succumb to stretching.
The exercise can be performed from 4 starting positions: lying down, sitting, standing and on all fours. The very essence remains roughly the same, but the load levels are slightly different.to contents ^
This option is considered the easiest. When lying, the force of gravity acts on the abdominal organs, which helps to perform the exercise.
- Lie on your back, bend your knees, and pull your arms along the body.
- Make a free exhalation, release all air from the lungs.
- The most difficult thing is a "deceptive" breath. It is necessary to inhale, drawing in the stomach, but the air should not penetrate into the lungs.
- Imagine that your goal is to touch your stomach to the spine.
- Hold in this position. Time depends on the level of preparation.
- If you feel a sudden lack of oxygen, take a small breath.
- Exhale and relax your stomach.
This option is considered more complicated, it should be performed only when the previous technology is mastered. The difficulty lies in the fact that the muscles that keep the body in a level state are not relaxed at the time of the exercise.
- Sit on a chair or any comfortable surface.
- Knees bend at an angle of 90 degrees, and keep your back straight. Do not lean on anything and do not lean back.
- Put your hands on your knees.
- Exhale through the mouth.
- Make a "false" breath, drawing in your stomach.
- Relax and restore breathing.
- Put your feet shoulder width apart.
- Feet slightly bend, put your hands on your hips.
- Lower the head slightly, but look upwards. In this position, air will not flow to the lungs.
- Exhale, then pull in the stomach.
- If you feel how the organs have risen to the ribs, you are doing everything right.
Once you master the technique standing, you can complicate the exercise. Tilt the body forward 45 degrees, the knees remain slightly bent, hands are lowered to the feet, but do not rest on them. This option is more often used by professional athletes.to contents ^
On the knees of
Gravity here also contributes a certain amount. You have to cope with her resistance, she pulls the organs to the floor, so this exercise option is considered the most difficult.
- Stand on all fours.
- The wrists, elbows and shoulders should form a line perpendicular to the floor.
- Knees under the pelvis, and bent at right angles.
- Exhale and make a "false" breath.
- Pull in your stomach.
- Head slightly tilt forward. Back slightly arched.
- Pull in your stomach, before exhaling.
- Relax by breathing in air and breathing.
Vacuum will help to acquire a flat stomach and a thin waist for both women and men. Exercise regularly, and during the day, still draw in your stomach, so the state of stress will become familiar to the muscles, they will always be in good shape, you will quickly come to the goal.to contents ^
Harm and contraindications
Negative consequences can only be if you ignore the recommendations and rules of the exercise.
But some contraindications still exist:
- You can not exercise during the period of menstruation and a week before the beginning, since muscle tension can cause the onset or intensification of bleeding.
- It is strictly forbidden to make a vacuum in the abdomen during pregnancy. This can provoke premature birth or miscarriage. Women who have recently given birth should seek medical advice if there is a desire to engage in this technique.
- Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract are made to exercise with extreme caution. But ulcers are the factors that completely exclude the vacuum from training.
- In the presence of diseases of the cardiovascular system, blood circulation is disturbed, this is another reason to refrain from doing the exercise.
- No monthly( amenorrhea) and the presence of any neoplasms in the pelvic organs.
- Lung diseases.
- Exacerbation of chronic diseases or inflammatory processes;
- Problems with defecation.