Acidophilin is a special useful sour-milk product, which is shown even to people with lactose intolerance. This viscous drink is obtained from fermented pasteurized milk with the addition of an acidophilus rod. There are two methods of production - thermostatic and reservoir. If this unique drink is included in the daily diet, then the body will be under reliable protection.
- How to prepare
- How to use
- Recipes for dishes
- Currant cocktail
- Beet curd
- Harm and contraindications
This sour milk product is useful for humans in that it contains:
- vitamins A, C,H, PP and Group B;
- milk fats;
- organic acids;
- acidophilus rod;
- phosphorus and calcium, which are involved in the formation of the bone system;
- iodine, which supports the work of the thyroid gland;
- potassium, normalizing blood pressure;
- sodium, regulating the work of muscle and nerve tissue, as well as kidneys;
- sulfur, which delays the aging process and is necessary for the synthesis of collagen;
- magnesium, necessary for maintaining the health of the cardiovascular system;
- selenium, beneficial for the composition of blood and strengthening the immune system;
- manganese, necessary for strengthening bones and normalizing the work of the nervous system.
Amino acids, which are part of acidophilus, can reduce hunger.Useful properties and applications of grapefruit http://woman-l.ru/poleznye-svojstva-grejpfruta/back to contents ^
This unique dairy product has a wide range of useful properties:
- Fully digestible.
- Restores appetite.
- Improves digestion and metabolism.
- Normalizes defecation.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- With thrush or candidiasis can overcome the growth of yeasts and pathogens.
- Helps improve the condition of the skin, hair, nails and teeth.
- Useful for women, as it protects from premature aging.
- It is irreplaceable for losing weight, since it is recognized as dietary, its calorific value is 32-59 kcal. Dietitians advise to replace them with snacks, and instead of dinner drink a glass of drink.
- Rescue from flatulence, as it reduces gas formation.
- Helps restore secretion of gastric juice.
- Struggles with pathogenic organisms, including Staphylococcus aureus;
- In the large intestine, the action of acidophilus is directed at the destruction of pathogens, stopping putrefactive processes, and restoring the microflora after taking antibiotics.
The product is indispensable for:
Acidophilin is especially recommended for children from 3 years of age, for women during pregnancy and during breastfeeding, for athletes, and for all during the rehabilitation period after injuries and surgeries.
- of anemia;
- of migraine;
- diseases of bones and joints.
Method of preparation
You can prepare the drink yourself by purchasing the acidophilus starter in the pharmacy.
This will require:
- boil 1 liter of milk 30 minutes at a temperature of 90 degrees;
- cool to 40 degrees;
- add a pharmacy starter according to the instructions or 5 tablespoons of finished acidophilus;
- leave in a warm place for 10 hours.
The acidophilus in the multivark will be ready in 12 hours on the Yogurt regime.
The product prepared at home can be stored for no more than 3 days.
Acidophilin is often compared to kefir, because both contain live cultures of microorganisms and have the same production process. What is the difference between acidophilus and kefir? The difference is in vitamins, minerals and the use of different microorganisms during cooking.Acidophilin is more useful for maintaining human health than kefir and other dairy products.
Another difference is the assimilability of acidophilus due to the fermentation of lactose. In addition, kefir emits ethyl alcohol, which badly affects the children's body.
How to use
Acidophilin is better to drink in the evening, when there is only a few hours left before sleep. Preheated drink is consumed in small sips.
Diet on acidophilus provides 6-time intake of 1 liter of product per day.
Masks from acidophilus, applied for 15 minutes to cleansed face and neck, will solve many dermatological problems. This dairy product helps skin regeneration, removes inflammation, peeling and cracks, nourishes and moisturizes, improves complexion.
Masks for hair based on acidophilus relieve dandruff, nourish, give shine and radiance.
Acidophilin in tablets will help people with individual intolerance to dairy products.to the table of contents ^
dishes Although it is customary to use acidophilin in its pure form, but if desired, many tasty and healthy dishes can be prepared from it. Especially effective is its use as a dressing for salads.to contents ^
Beat 100 grams of currant, 2 tablespoons of sugar and 250 grams of acidophilus in a blender.to the table of contents ^
Take 2 beets and squeeze out the juice from them. Add 1.5 cups of acidophilus, a bunch of parsley, salt, ice to the juice and beat everything in a blender.to contents ^
- 1 egg;
- 2 cups of oatmeal;
- 500 grams of acidophilus;
Grind the flakes. Add to them acidophilin and egg and mix well. Put the mixture into a mold and bake for 20 minutes. Strawberry cut into slices, sprinkle with sugar and pour gelatin. Put the strawberry-gelatin mixture on the cake. Put the cake in the fridge.to contents ^
Harm and contraindications
Acidophilin should not be taken with:
Abuse can lead to a feeling of discomfort in the abdomen, heartburn, diarrhea and hives.
- stomach ulcer;
- high acidity;
- gastritis, especially during an exacerbation.