On the eve of the long-awaited Shrovetide most housewives starts looking for recipes for tastypancakes. One of the most interesting and at the same time economical options are those that are cooked without eggs. Let's look at some popular recipes to learn how to cook such.
Pancakes without eggs
So, can you make pancakes without eggs? This question can be answered with confidence: "Yes!".Prepare delicious and delicate pancakes with delicate edges can be without the use of traditional ingredients. Pancakes without eggs turn out delicious and crunchy. They can be made as with a sweet or salty stuffing, and at all without it.
- 3.5 cups of flour.
- 2-3 tbsp.l. Sahara.
- 1 liter of milk.
- 0.5 tsp.salt.
- 0.5 tsp.soda.
- 67 g of butter.
- 2 tbsp.l.vegetable oil.
- Pre-sift the flour so that the pancakes are airy and soft.
- Add salt, sugar and soda, and then mix. Note: if the filling is salty, you can add 3 tbsp.spoons of sugar, and if sweet - 2 tbsp.spoons.
- Pour 0.5 liters of slightly warmed milk, mix everything well until a thick, uniform mass forms, which is close to thick sour cream by its consistency.
- Add the vegetable oil and mix.
- Warm up the remaining milk and add it with a thin trickle to the resulting dough.
- Melt butter, pour it slowly into the dough, while stirring with a spoon.
- Preheat the frying pan, and then lubricate it with a small amount of butter.
- Pour a thin layer of dough into a frying pan using a ladle.
- Bake pancakes on low heat until golden brown.
- Bake each side no more than 1 minute, so that the pancake is not burned.
- Before the next approach the pan is no longer lubricated with oil, as it is already contained in sufficient quantity in the test. Bon Appetit!
Pancakes without eggs and milk
Tasty diet pancakes can be cooked even without traditional products such as milk and eggs. Their recipe is quite simple. Such pancakes without eggs and milk can cook with ease even a beginner in culinary arts.
- 2 cups flour;
- 2 glasses of purified water( you can take a well);
- 2 tbsp.l. Sahara;
- 50 g of vegetable oil;
- a pinch of soda;
- salt to taste.
flour sugar salt
- Pour into the bowl specified amount of water at room temperature.
- Add sugar, soda and salt.
- Sift the flour beforehand, and then gradually add it to the water, gently stirring so that lumps do not form. As a result, a thick homogeneous mass should be obtained.
- To the resulting test, add the vegetable oil and mix thoroughly.
- We warm the frying pan well by pouring into it a small amount of pre-melted butter.
- Pour the dough on a heated frying pan with a thin layer.
- After the edges of the pancake are browned, tie their edge with a fork or knife and gently turn it over to the other side.
- We wait one minute, we remove a pancake from a frying pan and we put on a plate. As a result, dense and thin pancakes without eggs, which look like lavash, are obtained. Bon Appetit!
To prepare vegetarian pancakes, you need a minimum number of products.
- 0.5 liters of potable water at room temperature;
- 1 cup of flour;
- 0.5 tsp.salts;
- 1 tbsp.l.vegetable oil;
- a pinch of soda.
- The flour is well sieved and we add salt and soda to it.
- In a thin trickle, pour in water, while stirring the dough with a mixer or whisk.
- When the dough becomes homogeneous and the lumps are all broken, add the vegetable oil and mix.
- Heat the frying pan, place a small amount of butter or vegetable oil on it, and then pour a thin layer of dough.
- After 1-2 minutes pancake with a knife, scapula or fork and turn over to the other side.
- We are waiting for another 1 minute, and then we take off the pancake from the frying pan. Vegetarian pancakes without eggs are ready. Bon Appetit!
Vegetarian pancakes - video recipe
Potato pancakes without eggs turn out ruddy and incredibly tasty. Such a recipe will appeal to those people who like draniki. This dish can be served with a vegetable snack or simply with sour cream.
- 2-3 medium-sized potatoes;
- 100 g of flour;
- 250 ml kefir( can be home);
- 1 tbsp.l.butter;
- a pinch of soda;
- a pinch of salt;
- a pinch of ground pepper.
- Potatoes are cleaned, washed and ground on a fine grater.
- Kefir slightly warmed to room temperature is added to the potato pulp and mixed.
- Add the specified amount of salt and soda.
- Allow the resulting mixture to infuse for 5-10 minutes until bubbles appear on its surface.
- Flour is sieved through a fine sieve and added to the kefir-potato paste. Well, everything is mixed with a wooden spoon until the dough acquires uniformity and lumps disappear.
- Add vegetable oil and mix.
- Frying pan is put on a small fire, warmed well, and then add vegetable or butter to it in small amount.
- With a ladle pour the dough into the middle of the pan and allow it to brown.
- After the edges of the pancake become golden, they gently pry with a fork and turn over to the other side.
- When the other side is browned, remove the potato pancake without eggs from the frying pan, sprinkle a little black ground pepper and serve it with a sour cream.
- Bon appetit!
Pancake pancakes with almond milk
This is a recipe for pancakes without eggs on milk, which are even more delicious and more useful than usual. Prepare them fairly simple.
- 1 cup whole-grain flour;
- 2 tbsp.l.flax flour;
- almond milk( read more about it);
- 1 tbsp.l.cane sugar;
- 1 tbsp.l.vegetable oil;
- 0.5 tsp.soda;
- a pinch of salt.
- On the eve of pancakes, soak 0.5 cups of almonds for a night in warm, clean water. The next morning, drain the water, peel the almonds from the skins and pour 1 glass of drinking water. Grind the water with almonds with a blender until the milk forms and strain. soak overnight almonds peel the almonds from the skins pour the peeled almonds with water
chop the peeled almonds with water in the blender strain the milk the ready almond milk
- Add the flax flour, salt, sugar and soda to the almond milk. Beat with a mixer or whisk.
- Gradually add the whole-grain flour to the resulting liquid mass, stirring with a whisk. The dough should resemble sour cream in its consistency.
- At the end, add the vegetable oil. If the dough for pancakes without eggs turns too thick, add to it a small amount of purified water at room temperature.
- Pancakes are baked in a well-heated frying pan( preferably, cast iron) with the addition of a certain amount of vegetable or cream butter.
Pancakes with starch
These are delicious pancakes without eggs, which are cooked on kefir or milk. They turn out to be tender enough and thin.
- 0.5 liters of milk or low-fat kefir;
- 6 tbsp.l.potato starch;
- 2 tsp.slaked in soda vinegar;
- 2 tbsp.l. Sahara;
- 3 tbsp.l.vegetable oil;
- a pinch of salt.
- Pre-sifted flour, sugar and salt are added to low-fat kefir. Mix the dough with the mixer until the lumps disappear.
- Add the soda, which is quenched in vinegar, and then starch is slowly added.
- Mix well the resulting dough with a mixer.
- Last add vegetable oil and whisk until a test, which in its consistency will resemble sour cream.
- Bake pancakes in a heated frying pan with the addition of butter or vegetable oil. Bon Appetit!
Options for filling
You can make pancakes without eggs with absolutely any filling - salty or sweet. For example, among the most commonly used options:
- Meat, fried with onions and carrots.
- Chicken with cheese.
- Boiled eggs. pancakes stuffed with chicken and cheese pancakes stuffed with meat fried with onions and carrots
- Stewed vegetables.
- Cottage cheese with raisins or dried apricots.
- Hard cheese.
- Banana, orange or other exotic fruits.
- Condensed milk with whipped cream.
- Finely chopped apples, pear or quince.
Useful advices for
- What can I do to prevent the pancakes from sticking to the bottom of the pan? Before heating the frying pan, grease it with a small amount of vegetable or butter. For baking, use a frying pan with a thick bottom.
- All products used for dough must have a temperature close to room temperature. Therefore, two hours before pancakes without eggs, you need to get milk or kefir from the refrigerator and leave it on a table in a warm room.
- When using a dough, use a ladle. Type the dough into it, raise it high and pour it back into the pan. Repeat these steps several times. They are necessary for the dough to be saturated with oxygen. As a result, the finished pancakes will turn out soft and gentle.
- You only need to bake pancakes on a hot frying pan.
Thus, pancakes can easily be cooked without eggs and other traditional foods for this dish( milk, kefir and even flour).Despite this, they will turn out delicious and tender enough. They can be made with different fillings or served with sour cream, jam, sugar or butter.