Who said that pancakes - is it necessarily a combination of flour, water and sugar? Recipes open a huge space for imagination and allow you to use a wide variety of ingredients. One of the most successful solutions is banana fritters. This is a wonderful dessert, which even the most choosy child will like. But most importantly - this dessert is also very useful.
Benefits of bananas
Banana is one of the most useful fruits. It can make us not only healthy, but also happy, because it contains a hormone of happiness, and besides:
- gives a lot of energy for active physical and mental work;
- strengthens the immunity of children and adults;
- removes puffiness;
- is useful for people with atherosclerosis and hypertension;
- cleanses the body of toxins;
- banana removes inflammation from mucous membranes;
- facilitates the process of parting with smoking;
- helps to cope with peptic ulcers;
- and, finally, reduces the level of dangerous cholesterol.
The traditional recipe for
milk Most often, fritters with a banana look like the most usual pancakes, but with the addition of bananas, that's why they are traditionally prepared on milk. The recipe is quite simple, so even a person who is far from cooking will cope with it.
For cooking, you will need the following ingredients( the number of products is calculated in about four portions):
- 1 egg.
- 2 ripe banana.
- A quarter of a glass of milk.
- 1 glass of sugar( you can less if you do not like very sweet desserts).
- Half a cup of flour( wheat).
- 2 tbsp.spoons of vegetable oil for frying.
You can prepare banana fritters according to this milk-based recipe in two stages.
- Beat the in a blender or food processor with bananas, eggs, milk and sugar. Mix the foods until you have a completely homogeneous mass. In this container, carefully enter the flour, carefully stirring everything with a whisk.
- With a tablespoon, spread the dough on a preheated and oiled frying pan. Fry until a beautiful ruddy brown.
The dessert prepared in this way is very delicate and tasty, but its calorie content is quite high.100 grams of the product accounts for about 450 kcal. However, sometimes you can indulge in such a delicacy.
Banana fritters on kefir
The main difference between lunches on kefir from the milk variant is that they are more luxurious and airy. If you have a stale kefir at home and left a couple of ripe bananas, be sure to try to cook this delicacy.
- 3 sweet banana.
- 1 cup kefir any fat content( suitable as a low-fat, and very fatty option).
- 2 large chicken eggs.
- Half a cup of flour.
- 1 teaspoon of sugar( if bananas are not very sweet, a portion of sugar can be increased).
- Half a teaspoon of soda, slaked vinegar.
You can fully charge the process of making pancakes to your child. The kid for sure with pleasure himself will master this simple and interesting recipe.
- To begin with, you need to knead the bananas well with a fork or tolkushka for mashed potatoes, and then add all the other ingredients to them. The resulting dough should be carefully kneaded.
- You need to bake banana fritters the same way as usual, spreading them with a spoon on a hot frying pan.
- You can serve dessert with sour cream or jam to decorate it with an already pleasant taste.
Banana fritters on kefir - video recipe
Dietary pancakes from bananas
Any girl who at least once sat on a diet, knows how much at this time you want something sweet. But is it possible to afford desserts during a diet? Answer: "Of course, you can!" The main thing is that these are the right desserts, which do not harm the figure.
One of the options for such a treat is dietary banana fritters without the addition of flour. If you still doubt that this is possible, read the following recipe.
- To begin with, you should carefully knead the bananas to get a gentle homogeneous banana puree.
- To mash it is necessary to add eggs and mix it very well. It is best to use a blender or mixer for this purpose, then your dessert will be more airy.
- Pay attention to : fry products only on dry, but very well heated frying pan( you do not need extra fat).Do not worry, pancakes will not stick or fall apart, they turn out to be quite dense.
It is very convenient that cooking this dish takes a minimum of time, so that you can make it even for breakfast before work. Fritters are fried on both sides really quickly.
Recipe with cottage cheese
Pancakes quark and banana are a bit like cheese cakes, but still have their own nuances and differences. This is the perfect dessert for kids, since almost all babies love both bananas and cottage cheese. In fact, to prepare this dish, ingredients can be taken by eye, but to make it perfect, it is still better to stick to the standard proportions.
- 2 bananas.
- 100 grams of any cottage cheese.
- 1 chicken egg.
- 4 tbsp.spoons of flour( the dough can absorb a little more or less flour).
As for sugar, it is better not to add it to make the dessert more useful. In addition, bananas give quite a strong sweetness. However, if you are still a sweet tooth, you can add one or two tablespoons of sugar to the dough, pancakes from bananas and cottage cheese will not spoil it.
- The banana along with the cottage cheese needs a good change. It is best to do this in a blender, thanks to this, the finished pancakes will turn out to be more gentle and homogeneous, but if you do not have it - it does not matter, you can change the ingredients with a fork.
- Next to the mixture should be added eggs and flour, and if necessary - also sugar.
- The dough turns out to be much more liquefied than on the syrnik, so it's necessary to spread it on a hot frying pan with a tablespoon.
Recipe for cheese and banana fritters - video
Recipe with chocolate
Who does not like chocolate? Almost everyone just adores him, so if you want to please your guests( especially the young ones), be sure to prepare banana-chocolate fritters for them. It's just the perfect dessert for real sweet tooth. To prepare a dish according to this recipe will need quite a few ingredients:
- Half a cup of slices of ripe bananas.
- One and a quarter glass of flour.
- 1 egg.
- Three-quarters of a glass of kefir.
- Spoon of honey.
- A half-plate of chopped chocolate.
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Half a teaspoon of salt.
Let's take a look at the recipe for this dessert in steps.
- Cut a ripe banana with a knife into small pieces or crush with a fork. If desired, you can make a banana puree blender.
- In a separate bowl, mix kefir with salt and baking powder. Then you need to add an egg, a spoonful of honey.
- It is better to sift the flour beforehand. After this, the flour must be poured into the mixture and mixed. In the end, add grated chocolate and pieces of pulp to the dough, grind the ingredients until smooth.
- Banana-chocolate fritters are fried fairly quickly, literally one minute from each side.
- You can serve dessert by seasoning it with chocolate pasta or chocolate-based sauce. Or, you can serve this yummy in combination with hot chocolate or cocoa.
Recipe with oat flakes
Oatmeal is a very useful and dietary product. In combination with a banana, it gives us an excellent dessert, which in small quantities will be able to afford and people who are watching their weight. It is very convenient that for the preparation of this dish you do not have to grind the oatmeal in flour, because it can only be done with a coffee grinder or special nozzles in kitchen machines that not everyone has.
- 35 grams of regular dry oatmeal.
- 1 banana.
- 1 egg.
- 1 tablespoon of flour.
- 1 tablespoon of sugar( you can do without it to make the dish dietary).
- Salt at the tip of the knife.
Oatmeal with banana is an excellent dish for a hearty breakfast or dessert for lunch. Such delicacies will be even children who flatly refuse to use oatmeal porridge.
- Oat flakes should be poured with boiling water( for a predetermined amount of flakes about 70 ml of water) and let them infuse for about 10 minutes. Once the oatmeal absorbs all the water and swells, it will be ready for further manipulation.
- To boiled oatmeal, you need to add a mashed banana and eggs in mashed potatoes. All ingredients should be thoroughly mixed until uniform.
- After that you can add all other ingredients. The finished dough should not be too liquid.
Fasting is not a reason to give up your favorite treats, just need to adjust the recipe a little. It should not contain eggs, butter, milk, kefir or other dairy products. Let's see what can replace them.
- 1 large or 2 small banana.
- Half a cup of oatmeal.
- One and a half cups of flour.
- 2-4 tablespoons of sugar( depending on your taste preferences).
- 2 teaspoons baking powder.
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon( if you do not like it, exclude).
- 400 ml of water.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil.
In addition, you need vegetable oil for frying, any serving sauce( honey, jam and so on).Do not be afraid of a large number of ingredients, the recipe is fairly simple and straightforward.
- You need to make a banana puree and dilute it with water.
- Oats should be made of oatmeal( you can buy ready-made oatmeal in the store).
- In a separate bowl, mix all the dry ingredients of the dish and add a banana mixture and vegetable oil.
There are many recipes for pancakes on a banana basis. Here you will surely find the option to your taste, so that you can please your family and friends for Pancake week or just on a typical day. Related Videos: