To date, the problem of constipation is common and very common, both in adults and children.
The disease manifests itself as unpleasant symptoms, which specialists are urged to get rid of urgently.
The process of treating constipation with all the rules and recommendations does not take much time. The only thing that is required from the patient is compliance with daily routine, diet and exercise regularly.
In addition to this, the delicate problem is quite simply eliminated by using traditional medicine.
It is believed that the best product for treating constipation is prunes. It has been used for a long time to normalize the work of the digestive tract.
Why is prune useful for the human body?
This product is not only very tasty, but also useful for the entire human body. It is on this basis that prunes already for a fairly long period of time refer to medicinal berries.
It is recommended to use it not only for decorating various dishes, but also for regularly using every person in the diet of the .
Prunes help to get rid of excess weight, to overcome hemorrhoids and get rid of annoying constipation, and also to stabilize the work of internal organs.
The composition of prunes includes a huge amount of vitamins and trace elements that take part in the work of the internal organs of man. Like in a regular plum, prunes have a lot of fructose, glucose and sucrose. Also in this product are many different acids: lemon, oxalic and even acetic.
Among the vitamins a special place is given to nicotinic acid, ascorbic acid, carotene, thiamine and PP.
Tannic, pectinic and nitrogenous components of the fetus cope with problems of constipation and hemorrhoids. Prunes are rich in fiber, which in turn helps prevent stagnation of stool in the body.
In addition prunes contain the following components:
Prunes are recommended to take during pregnancy from constipation and to prevent the development of anemia( lowering the hemoglobin level in the blood).It is often more effective than conventional tablets.
In case of loss of vitality and energy, prunes also help to provide quick help. It contains a lot of carbohydrates and calories, which in turn helps maintain a high level of energy in the body to perform all the necessary functions.
Given the usefulness of this product, we can confidently conclude that its reception in food should be regular, as well as conventional vegetables and fruits.
Hemorrhoids and constipation - prunes help you!
The special utility of this product is noted with the development of constipation and the formation of hemorrhoids. Using prunes to treat this delicate problem allows achieving the following results:
- decreases the intensity of pain syndromes during the course of these ailments;
- helps to soften feces, which makes the process of bowel evacuation less painful;
- saturates the human body with a lot of vitamins and minerals, which are necessary in order to cope with the disturbances that have arisen in the process of digestion;
- cleans the human body of accumulated toxins and toxins.
If for some reason a person does not like this product, then it can be used in conjunction with other fresh fruits. Thus it is necessary to be as cautious as possible in the doses taken.
To get a positive effect, you need to eat prunes several times a day in small quantities. To stimulate the intestinal peristalsis, it will also be necessary to conduct active motor activity and drink as much liquid as possible.
Guidelines for the use of prunes
Today, a wide variety of recipes based on prunes is known. Such dishes are suitable for daily and long-term use, while they are absolutely harmless to the body of an adult and a child.
In order for the drug to have its proper effect, you need to follow the instructions and do not forget about the additional treatment conditions.
To get rid of hemorrhoids and constipation, you can use the following recipes based on prunes:
- Fruit with honey .To prepare this medicine you will need to take prunes, dried apricots, raisins, honey, Senu and vegetable oil. All the ingredients are taken in the amount of 50 grams. Each fruit is well ground and mixed with butter. The finished mixture is transferred to a glass container and stored in a refrigerator. It is best to apply the medicine at night( a teaspoon), while washing it with a small amount of water.
- Fruit salad .A tasty salad of prunes, dried apricots and feijoa will also help get rid of constipation. To do this, take each ingredient of 200 grams and mix with olive oil. The ready dish can be eaten from the very morning as a breakfast.
- Homemade sweets from prunes .To prepare medicinal sweets we need prunes and figs. Their is ground well, and then a little coriander is added. Then the whole mass is divided into small portions and rolled into small balls. For a day you need to eat about 4 to 5 such sweets. The positive effect will be noticeable after several days of regular use of the product.
- Puree for children .For small children, you can cook fruit puree. To do this, prunes( 8 pieces) are poured with 200 grams of boiling water and insist for 3 hours. Then all the liquid merges, and the berries are rubbed to a homogeneous mass. With ready mashed potatoes you can eat cookies and drink tea.
- Useful fruit compote .Prepare a medicinal compote from constipation is very simple. To do this, need 5 berries prunes pour boiling water. After that, the container is covered with a lid and allowed to infuse the drink on the for 10 minutes. When the compote cools, you can drink it from the very morning. In this case, you can add a little lemon juice.
- Fruit infusion of prunes against constipation .To prepare the infusion it is necessary to take 100 grams of prunes and a couple of teaspoons of hay. All the ingredients are poured into 600 milliliters of boiling water and insisted for 2-3 hours. When the drink has cooled it should be consumed several times a day for 3 tablespoons. Preferably before meals.
Treatment of constipation with prunes is not only necessary, but also a delicious process. But in order not to face such a nuisance, it is best to prevent the disease.
For this you can eat prunes every day, and do not forget about healthy eating and exercise.