Many people face such an extremely unpleasant and at the same time very delicate problem, like itching and burning in the anus.
Irritating, and sometimes painful, sensations can cause great discomfort to a person, especially when he is at work and in a community of people.
Itching and irritation can be temporary and easily eliminated after hygiene measures, in which case you do not have to worry, since almost everyone has faced this.
But the unpleasant sensations can be and are constant, accompanying the person all the day, and all the time reminding about yourself with a painful itch and burning sensation in the anal area.
If discomfort does not stop for several days, and perhaps even increases, then it is worthwhile to think about the reasons for this condition and its treatment.
- Why does it sometimes burn and itch?
- The use of ointments for symptomatology treatment
- The rules of application of
- What to choose is a review of the best
- preparations What can pregnant women and children use?
Why does it sometimes burn and itch?
As a rule, if it itches and burns in the anus, first of all you should think about the fact that it can be a sign of hemorrhoids.
However, discomfort can be a manifestation of many other diseases:
- appearance of worms;
- anal fissure;
- anogenital warts;
- pediculosis, scabies, allergic dermatitis, reddish flat lichen, etc.;
- presence in this area of microorganisms, bacteria or fungi;
- disease of the stomach or intestinal tract;
- diabetes mellitus, liver or pancreas problems;
- allergic reaction to any ointment, soap or detergent;
- non-observance of the rules of hygiene, the wearing of unclean laundry;
- wearing uncomfortable underwear with coarse sutures;
- excessive use of certain products, for example, spicy food, coffee, citrus fruits, etc.;
- excess weight and increased sweating.
Using ointments to treat the symptoms of
If the discomfort in the anus provides a significant discomfort and does not leave you alone for a long time, that is, the reason to call a doctor immediately.
A good proctologist, on the basis of tests and examinations, will diagnose and advise how to get rid of the disease correctly and quickly.
If the itching and burning in the anus is an independent phenomenon, and not the cause of any serious internal disease, then you can use the ointment to get rid of the painful sensations.
This is an effective tool that will quickly provide a sense of relief and help to get rid of unpleasant symptoms for a long time. The market of medical preparations is literally replete with all sorts of ointments, the main purpose of which is the elimination of this problem.
Such ointments as quickly as possible anesthetize the zone in which there is discomfort, relieve inflammation and reduce irritability of the skin.
Also an ointment can remove swelling and redness. Ointments from hemorrhoids act very gently and do not affect the mucous membrane of the rectum.
Rules for the use of
In order for the tool that you acquired to be effective to work as efficiently and as quickly as possible relieved you of the painful problem, you must correctly follow the rules of its application:
- before use, read the instructions carefully and follow it strictly, as well as your doctor's advice;
- carefully observe personal hygiene: ointment should be applied only to a well-cleared area of the anus;
- for the time of application of the drug, replace the use of toilet paper for washing with warm water;
- before applying ointment to the affected area, try it on a healthy skin area: if there is no allergic reaction, apply it safely to the anus region;
- ointments from hemorrhoids can be used several times a day, it must be applied before bedtime( at night) and every time after going to the toilet "for the most";
- on the problem zone, it is necessary to apply a layer of ointment approximately 1.5-2 mm thick.
With the proper observance of the instructions, the ointment helps quickly and effectively, and within a few days all the symptoms disappear.
What to choose - review of the best
preparations As mentioned above, there is a large number of drugs aimed at solving this problem, with different indications for use, efficiency and price.
Consider the most popular and effective ointments from anal cracks, hemorrhoids and such unpleasant symptoms in the anus as itching and burning that are most in demand.
Most popular tools:
- Heparin ointment stands in the top of the most effective means, most often used for pain and itching in the anus. It kills all pathogenic bacteria and therefore quickly eliminates itching and burning. It has an anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect. The composition includes heparin - a substance that exerts a local effect on the tissues, relieves inflammation, bruises, swelling, pain and irritation. Another advantage - a low price - usually up to 100 rubles.
- Ointment Relief is no less popular, which also effectively eliminates itching and burning. The main active ingredient is shark liver oil. It has a healing and anti-inflammatory effect. Ointment successfully copes with the treatment of hemorrhoids, anal fissures, reduces hemorrhoidal cones, normalizes blood flow and eliminates pain, itching and burning. This is a whole line of drugs, and there are many positive reviews on the Internet. Before using, it is important to consult a doctor and read the instructions to make sure that this medication is right for you.
- Aurobin is an ointment that contains lidocaine, which is a local anesthetic and effectively eliminates pain, itching and burning. Ointment can be used for inflammation, anal fissure, dermatitis and itching of the anus. It can be used both with external hemorrhoids, applying ointment to the affected area 2-4 times a day, and rectally, inside the rectum.
- Troxevasin is the best antiseptic that accelerates the regeneration process of damaged tissues and effectively eliminates itching and other unpleasant sensations. It is used for hemorrhoids, anal fissures, inflammations.
- Flemming Ointment is also one of the fastest acting tools. It contains calendula, which can improve the condition of the walls of blood vessels, relieves inflammation, itching and accelerates the restoration of affected tissues. Ointment effectively anesthetizes, dries and heals.
- Hepatrombin G is another tool that can be used for pain and itching in the anus. It is prescribed for the treatment of internal and external hemorrhoids, anal fissures, fistulas and severe itching. You can apply the ointment both externally and internally by injecting the ointment into the rectum with a special nozzle. The preparation easily relieves itching, but at the same time it slows the restoration of tissues. The course of treatment can last from 5 to 20 days.
- Posterizan is a very effective remedy for hemorrhoids. Ointment reduces swelling, relieves inflammation and pain, promotes the rapid restoration of damaged tissues. It includes cells of Escherichia coli, which helps to quickly restore mucous tissues of the rectum and improve the condition of blood vessels.
What can I use for pregnant women and children?
Substances that are part of these or other ointments can have a negative impact on the health of women and her baby.
Use ointment should be very carefully, and the period of its use should be short. Ointment should be applied only to small areas of the skin and a thin layer.
There are antipruritic ointments that are safe for pregnant or lactating women, and for young children.
For example, Fleming cream-gel. The composition of the ointment includes plant components, safe for pregnant women and children, the drug has a minimum of contraindications and side effects.
You can also use Ourobin Ointment - an effective and safe remedy for pregnant women and children, and for the elderly.
No matter how severe the pain and itching, the solution is always there and if you want, you can easily get rid of unpleasant symptoms.
Modern ointments and preparations act quickly, effectively and help to forget about discomfort and unpleasant sensations. It is important only to pay attention to the problem in time and not delay with treatment.
It is extremely necessary in this situation to apply to a competent specialist who will identify the true cause of the pain and prescribe the right treatment.