Quail eggs are a valuable dietary product that, when properly applied, can saturate the body with vitamins, microelements and amino acids. They, despite the tiny size, are able to bring a lot of benefit to the human body.
In comparison with a chicken egg quail contains almost 5 times more than some vitamins, micro- and macro elements. Such an important product is advised to regularly eat both adults and children.
What are the useful properties of quail eggs?
- Eggs from quail contain more biologically active substances than those obtained from chicken. They can give the body more vitamin B12, B1, B2 and A, as well as magnesium, manganese, zinc, phosphorus, iron and potassium.
- Nutritionists believe that this product is very useful for vegetarians who refused meat.
- Very often quail eggs are prescribed if necessary to maintain a diet. They are low-calorie and yet contain a large amount of protein.
- Doctors recommend using them to people with frequent physical activity, as well as those who watch the figure. To get a portion of useful substances, it is enough to eat a couple of eggs a day.
- Tiny eggs help with psychosomatoses and neuroses, bronchial asthma, heart diseases. They, if you exclude from the menu products with cholesterol, you can eat and older people. This substance in them practically is not present, so for women and men of advanced age the given albuminous product is not terrible.
- It is especially useful to the fair sex representatives to regularly use this dietary product. After all, quail eggs can support the hormonal background of the female body: they affect the reproductive organs due to the protein contained in them, folic acid and healthy fats.
- When pregnant, enough to eat 3 pieces daily to restore the supply of vitamins and minerals and bring the body back to normal.
View video Quail eggs - myths and reality:
The use of quail eggs for men
- The fact that quail eggs are very useful for men is also important. This is a serious alternative to Viagra, and completely natural. The availability and harmlessness of the product make it very popular. This is not surprising, because it really increases the potency.
- Many people of age also suffer from an excess of cholesterol in the body, so they limit the consumption of certain foods, including chicken eggs. While quail they can use, because they are able to lower the level of cholesterol.
- The benefit is also that they help in the treatment of anemia, heart diseases, severe headaches, cholelithiasis, gastritis, bronchial asthma.
- If you include in your diet quail eggs and eat them regularly, the work of the nervous system should improve. The useful properties of this product are also explained by the high content of phosphorus, potassium and iron in it - these substances strengthen memory. Experts recommend to diversify the menu with tiny eggs to the elderly, who most often suffer from memory deterioration.
- This product also helps to normalize the pressure and improve digestion. Nutritionists prescribe it to people who have undergone surgery or disease, since this product has antibacterial and immunomodulating properties.
Use of quail eggs for women
If to sum up, the useful properties of quail eggs look like this:
- cleansing of the kidneys and liver;
- softening of toxicosis during pregnancy;
- normalization of the gastrointestinal tract;
- strengthening of bones, teeth, hair due to high calcium content;
- pressure normalization;
- cleansing the body of radionuclides;
- strengthening and restoration of immunity with adverse effects of environmental factors.
View video Quail eggs - the elixir of youth:
Use of the quail egg shell for the body
- As shown by medical research, the shell can be no less useful than the product inside it. It consists of 90% of a substance such as calcium carbonate. In addition, the shell is easily assimilated by the body and contains all the elements necessary for it( fluoride, copper, sulfur, zinc, silicon, etc.).
- The composition of the shell is very similar to the composition of human teeth and bones. Therefore, it can seriously help those who have a deficiency of calcium in the body, and also stimulate the hemopoietic function of the bone marrow. The product contains a large amount of silicon and molybdenum, which is difficult to find in other types of food. These substances are extremely important for the body: they contribute to the normal course of all biochemical processes.
- Calcium deficiency is treated with small shells by small children who experience bone formation. The shell also helps with bleeding, constipation, insomnia and irritability.
According to experts, it is possible to prepare a very useful calcium preparation from the shell yourself:
- It is necessary to clear one quail egg.
- Mix the shell with fresh lemon juice in a 1: 1 ratio.
- Leave for a day to medicate.
- Then take the drug for 1 tsp a day.
The use of quail eggs for children
Many parents are interested in the question of whether quail eggs can be eaten by children and when is it best to start doing it?
There are several factors in favor of the fact that eggs quail to eat babies really need:
- This is interesting. If the child does not want to eat ordinary chicken eggs, you can offer him quail. Often, they are more interested in children, and they eat them with pleasure.
- This is useful. Quail eggs, as already mentioned, contain many useful substances and can improve the work of the whole organism. It is enough to regularly eat a couple of quail eggs a day to strengthen the nervous system, improve vision and memory.
- It's dietary. The quail egg is considered a dietary product, which is why it can be eaten by children at a fairly early age.
However, this product, which is very useful for all, has limitations in use. Before you enter it into the children's diet, it is better to consult a pediatrician.
This substance, affecting an adult and healthy body, usually does not do him any harm, but to say this about the effect of ovomucoid on the child's body can not. This allergen can lead to serious problems in children and cause a strong diathesis.
Therefore, when introducing these eggs into the feeding of a baby, it is important to take into account its physical condition and age.
How to cook useful quail eggs
First you need to buy a fresh and high-quality product. Do this only in the place where you will be completely sure that you will not be sold eggs with a long shelf life.
- At home, wash your quail eggs well( especially if you are going to eat and shell).
- Boil water and put them in it.
- Cook until ready: soft-boiled - it's 1-2 minutes, for hard-boiled eggs - no more than 5 minutes.
Quail eggs are also often prepared "in a bag":
- Eggs need to be washed and put in cold water.
- Then bring to a boil and immediately remove the saucepan from the plate.
- Leave the eggs in hot water for about 30 seconds.
- Then drain the water and rinse the product with cold water.
Is there any harm from quail eggs?
- As already noted, protein from quail eggs contains ovomucoid substance, which is a serious allergen. People with allergies and children under 1 year of age are not recommended to eat quail eggs because of the high risk of an allergic reaction.
- Also, nutritionists do not recommend abusing this product, even though it is dietary. It is very important to check the expiration of eggs before use. They can be kept long enough if the temperature in the room does not exceed 10 degrees. Under these conditions, they can be stored for up to 3 months. At an air temperature above 10 degrees, quail eggs will remain fresh and useful for no more than a week.
- Also experts do not advise to take a great interest in this product to those who have liver diseases. More than 5 eggs can not be eaten by people with diabetes or atherosclerosis.
With proper use, this product will bring a lot of benefits to the body and will adjust the operation of all its systems. Accepted as an addition to breakfast or lunch, it will not bring many calories, but will satiate you with vitamins and trace elements. You can use it in a raw or ready-made form.