Today there are 7 classes of washing machines. The distribution according to classes depends on the moisture percentage of the fabric, that is, the lower the percentage of humidity after the end of washing, the higher the class and the energy consumption. They are defined by the international standard and are marked with English letters. To pick up when buying a suitable machine for you, you need to know and consider when choosing the classification of spinning machines.
- Influence of the spinning class on power consumption
- What spin class to choose
The spin classes are classified as follows:to contents ^
Highest spinning quality at whichThe moisture of the fabric after the end of washing will not exceed 45%.The maximum number of revolutions in such a washing machine is 1600 and above. But a high spin speed can damage the tissue.to the table of contents ^
The spinning quality is high enough. Moisture of the fabric after washing is 45% -54%.The number of revolutions during spinning is 1200-1400.The increased speed of the drum's rotation with this spin reduces the life of the washing machine's motor.
The most running and optimum spinning class. Humidity at the end of washing is 54-63%.The number of spin speeds is 1000-1100.This speed is enough to squeeze out cotton clothes and bed-clothes well.
Good spinning quality, at which the tissue moisture after washing is63-72%.For a minute, 800-900 revolutions of the drum occur during spinning.to contents ^
With this class, the washing machine produces 600-700 rpm. Humidity of laundry at the end of washing is 72-81%.Sufficient for pressing cotton fabric, but with this spinning clothes will need to dry.to contents ^
This speed is inherent in wringing when delicate washing is performed. The moisture content of the fabric is 81-90%, and the speed of rotation at pressing is 400-500.Clothing will most likely have to be wrung out by hand, so as not to damage the fabric.to the table of contents ^
In this mode, the minimal amount of revolutions per minute is reached - up to 300. The moisture of the fabric after washing will be more than 90%, that is, the clothes will be very wet, and you will have to use a spinning centrifuge or do it manually.to contents ^
Influence of spin class on power consumption
How to classify power consumption classes:
- A( A +, A ++, A +++) - with this class, the power consumption will be the lowest and most economical.
- B, C - classes with a fairly low amount of consumed electricity.
- D, F, E are the classes at which the power consumption will be high enough.
- G is a class of energy consumption with the highest expenditure of electrical energy.
Which spin class to choose
When choosing a spin class before buying a washing machine, one should rely on their needs and preferences:
- If there is a preference and the ability to dry clothes in the open air, then you can buy a washing machine with a low spinning class( D, E, F, G).
- If the physical load is contraindicated for health reasons( if the washing is low, wet clothes are very heavy), there is no possibility or desire to dry things up in the air, then you can buy a washing machine with a high spinning class( A, B, C).
- It is also worth considering the washing class, since at a low level of washing things are not washed out, but they will be well wrung out.