Well-groomed eyebrows with a smooth curve not only emphasize the depth of view, but also make the facemore elegant and expressive. If a couple of decades ago, the fashion was thin "thread", but today everyone dreams of having thick eyebrows, which will be the final frame of beautiful eyes. If you are a supporter of proven ways to care for yourself, we recommend trying an effective castor oil for eyebrows and eyelashes.
In pursuit of their own ideal, girls often resort to the help of staining and various expensive procedures in order to somehow achieve the desired result. But such drugs are harmful enough to the body, and fragile hairs after exposure to the dye may begin to fall out. Therefore, consider eyebrow care with the help of a proven folk remedy.
The main causes of eyebrow
As with any other part of our body, eyebrows can be exposed to negative effects of all sorts of factors. Girls who have noticed a sudden and very abundant hair loss, should immediately seek medical advice.
The sharp dropout of the eyebrows can be caused by the following reasons:
- Constant stress and nervous overstrain.
- Presence of hormonal failure.
- Disturbance of the circulatory system.
- Postponed infection that caused complications.
- Lack of proper nutrition and lack of useful microelements. stresses lack of proper nutrition
- Disorders in the functioning of the thyroid gland.
- Various inflammatory processes on the skin.
- Diabetes mellitus.
- . Oncological diseases. excess weight diabetes
Any of the above factors can cause hair loss, eyebrows and eyelashes. Therefore, before resorting to the help of folk remedies, it is first necessary to check the body for serious diseases.
If no abnormalities are found in the body or you just want to grow thick eyebrows after a failed correction, proceed. For this purpose you will need castor oil for eyebrows, which can be purchased for little money in any pharmacy.
Some interesting facts about castor oil
Castor oil is obtained from a poisonous plant called castor oil, which is famous for its useful properties. In the process of processing all toxic harmful components are removed, so the finished product is absolutely harmless to the body.
Everyone is accustomed to the fact that castor oil acts as an ordinary laxative, and not everyone knows about all the possibilities of this miracle product. Castor has long been successfully used not only in medicine, but also in cosmetology, observing the positive effect after a long application.
For eyebrows and eyelashes, this remedy is useful in that it helps to establish the process of skin regeneration, positively affects the hair follicles. In addition, such an effective drug actively saturates the bulbs with oxygen and feeds them with all the necessary substances. Due to its medicinal properties, castor oil for eyebrows activates the growth of new hairs and gives cilia an impressive volume, shine and length.
The undoubted advantages of the tool are its affordable price and a fairly economical expense. One small drop will be enough for you to lubricate your eyebrows and eyelashes. Before you buy a bottle in the pharmacy, we advise you to ask the pharmacist about the method of production of this product. The best composition is oil, made as a result of cold pressing.
Use of castor oil for eyebrows and eyelashes
The systematic use of this tool helps restore the natural density of hair and activate the growth of eyebrows and cilia. Oil is applied either in pure form or in combination with other useful components.
When growing eyebrows, castor oil is used for two months, rubbing oil in circular motions every evening. The result will not take long to wait, and in a month there will be a noticeable increase in density and volume.
- Eyelashes strengthen, become longer and more elastic.
- You will cease to observe the fallen hairs.
- Notice the increase in the thickness of the eyebrows. castor oil for eyelashes, before and after eyebrow oil, before and after
- The hairs will be highlighted in a deep deep color.
To make eyebrow and eyelash oil easier to apply, you can use the usual brush from the carcass. But beforehand it must be thoroughly washed in order to remove any remaining contaminants. In the case of eyebrows, the agent is very easy to use: castor is applied to the hairs with the help of fingers.
We take precautionary measures
Castor oil for eyebrows, like any other cosmetic products, requires compliance with certain rules of use. To avoid negative consequences, the following precautionary measures should be taken into account:
- A special test for the presence / absence of an allergic reaction is necessary before rubbing the product into the eyebrows and eyelashes area. To do this, a small amount of oil is applied to the back of the wrist, after which the castor is left for 10-20 minutes. After the specified time, the test result is evaluated. If the skin has any redness or rash, accompanied by unpleasant burning and itching, then you have an allergic intolerance to the components that make up the composition of the product. In this case, you need to choose another way to stimulate the growth of the eyebrows.
- The oil must never fall into the eyes. Apply the product with caution, and in case of contact with the mucous membrane, immediately flush eyes with plenty of water. to conduct an allergic test In case of contact with eyes, rinse with water
- To prevent the drug from getting on the eye, castor is best applied only in small quantities to the tips of the cilia. Instead of a brush for the carcass, you can use an ordinary cotton swab.
- No need to leave the remedy for long, the hairs will get all the necessary nutrients for 15 minutes. Experts advise you to wash off the oil before going to bed - leaving the product at night can cause unpleasant redness and swelling of the eyes. applied to eyelash tips after 15 minutes washed
Useful recipes for eyebrows and eyelashes beauty
To promote the accelerated growth of eyebrows and cilia, castor oil can be used in combination with various other useful ingredients. Such additives increase the healing properties of castor oil, and in a month you can enjoy a more even and beautiful line of eyebrows. To obtain the maximum result, therapeutic mixtures are applied to the hairs twice a day.
- Activates the growth of cilia and increases the elasticity of the hairs mixture prepared from castor and almond oils. To do this, the two components are combined in equal proportions and rub the mixture with the tips of the fingers in the eyebrow area. The agent is also applied with the help of a brush on the tips of the eyelashes. Castor Oil Almond Oil
- To soften the hard structure of hair is capable of a mixture of burdock, olive and castor oils. To achieve the best result, the composition should be slightly warmed up over a small fire. Obtained means lubricate the eyebrow area first along the growth of the hairs, and then against. Using such a tool every day for a month, you will notice how the eyebrows will acquire a more intense dark shade.
- As a permanent prevention, you can use castor oil, after adding a little vitamin A. If the home was not a drug, then you can replace it with freshly squeezed carrot juice. castor oil vitamin A or carrot juice
- Increase the healing properties of castor oil by adding a small amount of fish oil. Apply the mixture best in the evenings, leaving it for 30-60 minutes to completely absorb all the nutrients. Be sure to rinse the product after the specified time, so as not to provoke the possible swelling of the eyes. castor oil fish oil
- A mixture of castor oil and aloe juice, can give your eyebrows and eyelashes an incredible amount that will be visible after a few weeks of intensive use. In addition, a mixture of useful components can be applied to the eye area. Such a tool will provide an indispensable help in the fight against the first wrinkles, and also will save you from the unaesthetic blue circles under the eyes.