For those who like mushrooms, autumn is a special time when you can make wonderful preparations for the winter. Raw trees occupy a place of honor among other mushrooms, they are good because they can be boiled, fried, frozen, and also pickled and marinated. All methods of harvesting for the winter are submissive to them! But raw, despite its name, russules should not be used. And if you work hard in the forest, a delicious and nutritious snack is guaranteed to you.
- Treatment of russules in front of workpiece
- How to freeze russules
- Pickled russets
- Pickled russets
- Caviar from russules
Of course, preference should be given to salting and pickling russules for the winter. After all, in order to enjoy their taste, it will be enough just to get a jar from the coveted place, open it and serve it to the potatoes, even to rice, even to buckwheat. While the frozen mushrooms have a little more pokoldovat before you put them on the table.
Treatment of russets
Raw trees are quite fragile mushrooms, which easily break. Therefore, they should be cleaned and washed with great care. Someone prefers to pour mushrooms first with hot water, so that all the wood trash leaves, and then rinse under a stream of cold water.
Do I need to remove the film from the mushroom hats? Doing this is not necessary, but if you have enough time and patience to do this, you can tackle this rather tedious process. By the way, without a film mushrooms are better kept and look more aesthetically.
How to freeze russules
Let's start with the simplest - with freezing these wonderful gifts of the forest. To do this, you need to know a few rules.
- When you come home from the forest, carefully sort the mushrooms, cut off a part of the pedicels, spoiled places, then soak for about an hour in cold water.
- The next step before freezing is blanching mushrooms. However, after the mushrooms are cooked, do not forget to drain all the excess water well, otherwise the freezer will freeze in the freezer and the product will not turn out to be very high quality.
- Packages are best filled to the top, leaving only space to be reliably packed and freed from air.
- If you want to keep the shape of the mushrooms, freeze them first on a flat tray, spreading in one layer, and only after that you can lay russules on packages or containers.
Rush, like any other mushrooms, can not be frozen several times. It is better to pack them in small packages to completely cook all the mushrooms, without residue.
What you need:
- 1 kg of mushrooms,
- 50 gr of salt,
- 1 bay leaf,
- several cloves of garlic,
- pepper peas.
How to Cook:
- Collect whole, approximately equal size mushrooms. Soak for a couple of hours, and then rinse thoroughly in fresh water. Cut the stems.
- In a large saucepan, boil the brine with the salt, put the mushrooms there and cook them for ten to fifteen minutes, without forgetting to take off the foam from time to time.
- Throw cooked mushrooms in a colander to allow all glass to liquid.
- Put mushrooms in cans, add all the remaining ingredients.
- Put mushrooms under oppression, which can serve as a can of water, dumbbells or something else heavy.
- You can enjoy an unforgettable taste of mushrooms in two weeks.
What you need:
- 1 kilogram of russules,
- 1.5-2 tablespoons of salt,
- 2-3 glasses of water,
- 3 onions,
- 0.5 teaspoons of sugar,
- 100 ml of vinegar 9%,
- bay leaf,
How to Cook:
- Clean, soak and then rinse the mushrooms from the forest litter, cut the spoiled parts, fold the russules into a saucepan with lightly salted water and cook a little. Throw it in a colander, wait until all the water drains.
- Pour the pan with fresh water, place spices, sugar and salt, half of the whole onion. Bring the brine to a boil, pour in the vinegar, and then again lay out the mushrooms.
- Cook them for a while, then put the remainder of the onion into the pan.
- Turn off the cooker, remove the russula from the pan and spread them over the sterilized jars.
- The remaining marinade boil for another quarter of an hour, can be a little longer, then fill them with mushrooms.
You will need:
- 250 g of mushrooms,
- one onion and carrots,
- 70 ml of vegetable oil,
- a few drops of vinegar,
- salt and pepper,
- any greens that you like.
How to cook:
- Our mushrooms are cleaned, mine and sorted by size. It will be good if you take off each peel from each mushroom, but you can completely do without this time-consuming procedure.
- Prepared mushrooms are placed in enameled dishes, we add water, salt and cook for about half an hour. From time to time it is desirable to stir mushrooms and if necessary to remove the formed foam.
- The readiness of the brine will be reliably verified by its transparency, and the readiness of the mushrooms is that they will sink to the bottom of the dishes. When the russules are completely ready, they need to be got and scrolled in the meat grinder.
- Carrots rubbed on the grater and slightly passer, then add to the twisted mushrooms.
- Onion shred and fry until soft. Also we twist it through a meat grinder and introduce it into minced meat. Then add the rest of the ingredients.
- Those who love more sharply can add a few drops of Tabasco sauce or Adzhika to the caviar, and hot pepper will do. However, keep in mind that with such radical seasonings you need to know the measure so as not to spoil the dish.
- The resulting mass of well mixed and stewed on a small fire for about an hour and a half, carefully watching that the caviar is not burnt.
- In sterilized jars we lay out the ready-made caviar still hot, roll up and leave until the product cools down, and then we remove it into the refrigerator and leave it there until a special occasion or family feast.
Risings are useful and tasty mushrooms, the taste of which we can enjoy throughout the long winter. For this, it is not at all necessary to invent some very complicated recipes, it is enough to make several different preparations for the winter in order to amaze your relatives and guests. And the fact that russula will taste to the majority of gourmets, is not subject to any doubt. Having diversified your table with this kind of mushrooms, you will get vitamins B2 and PP necessary to our body and a lot of fun!