Determining the size of the ring, even at home, is quite simple. First of all, it's worth remembering that the size of the ring is its inner circle diameter in millimeters. The sizes of rings are estimated from 15 to 23, each subsequent size has a difference of 0.5 millimeters.
- How to measure the finger size
- Determine the diameter of the ring according to the table
How to measure the finger size
- For a convenient measurement, take 50 cm of smooth thread.
- Wrap five sufficiently aligned threads on the desired finger.
- Do not tear off the finger, cross both ends of the thread and simultaneously cut them with scissors.
- Measure the length of the cut-off thread.
- The length( in millimeters only) is divided by 3.14.This result will be equal to the size of the finger.
- If the width of the future ring is up to 5 mm, then round off the resulting size to the nearest value. If the width of the ring is 6-15 mm, then lay half the size.
- Make a strip of paper 1.5centimeter.
- Wrap the strip around the desired finger.
- Mark the connection at the two ends.
- Measure the length of the strip to the mark.
- The value obtained should be divided by 3.14.This result will be the diameter of the ring.
- Determine the size of the table.
Determining the diameter of the ring according to the table
First use the thread to measure the length( in millimeters) of the finger circumference.
Refer to the table below for the appropriate size.
|Size( mm)||Diameter( mm)||Ring Size|
|47.63 15.27 15.5|
|50.80 16.10 16.0|
|52.39 16.51 16.5|
|53.98 16.92 17.0|
|55.56 - 57.15||17.35 - 17.75 17.5|
|58.74 18.19 18.0|
|60.33 18.53 18.5|
|61.91 18.89 19.0|
|63.50 19.41 19.5|
|65.09 19.84 20.0|
|66.68 -68.26||20.20 - 20.68||20,5|
|71.44 - 73.03||21.49 - 21.89||21.5|