Do you like drawing? Do you want to teach your child to create real pictures or just decided to take up creative work? You will definitely like drawing ponies! Now we will look at different ways of drawing. Step-by-step instructions will help you easily create vivid pony images from the famous cartoon "Friendship is a miracle"!
You can please yourself and others with beautiful pictures, teach friends and friends to draw, with passion to create with children. Such cute little horses will help to instantly improve mood, relieve stress and fatigue, will allow to look at everything with optimism.
Watch a video about My Little Pony - songs from the cartoon, all ponies in one video:
Learn to draw ponies step by step right now!
Drawing the ponies in stages. Some useful tips
To properly draw a pony in stages, be sure to remember useful tips, basic nuances and "pitfalls."
- Use pencils that are easy to erase when drawing a picture. It is always better to draw the baseline as a whole, and then erase the extra, than try to immediately depict everything, as accurately as possible and correctly. Prepare for corrections in advance! Then your drawing will be clean and bright, without darkening and divorce.
- If you draw on the board, you will noticeably easier to erase lines, apply new ones. And you can also keep this work forever. Enough to arm the camera! You will even be able to print out your sweet ponies, as if these are not drawings, but real photos of magic horses from the famous cartoon.
- Try not to hurry. Enjoy the process itself! Then you will be better at drawing, and creativity will be an excellent form of recreation.
- Follow the accuracy of movements, use many sheets of paper. It's great if you first practice, and then start working on the characters.
We will draw different ponies: each character has his own character, appearance, distinctive features.
You can draw ponies in simple pencil, paint with felt-tip pens and pencils, use a wide palette of watercolors or gouache. Choose a way to your liking! Good luck!
How to draw My Little Pony
Heroes My Little Pony are incredibly cute babes who have been known for a long time thanks to the popular cartoon. You can paint a charming pony right now, taking advantage of our tips. Follow the algorithm, carefully draw the main lines, and then erase all that is superfluous. To get started, get acquainted with these ponies, and if you have already watched the cartoon, then revive in your memory the images of MymLittle Pony. In this case, the pony in your figure will sit, bending the rear legs, leaning on the elongated front. The eyes of a small horse are closed, the furry mane is combed on one side, the tail is gaily busted. It's time to draw ponies in stages. Begin!
- Draw a large oval. It should be located approximately in the center, but slightly closer to the left side of the figure. This oval will form the basis of the muzzle of a pony.
- Now outline the trunk lines.
- Make the contour of the pony face. She has a small nose, the face is turned towards us in profile. You can see the pointed eye. Circle the muzzle, ear and silhouette of the trunk.
- Now draw your feet. The front legs of your pony are straight, they are right under the baby's head. You can make sure that both legs are visible. One ahead, so it can be seen entirely. It's just a long oval, from which you will then erase the upper part. The second leg is visible because of the first. It is enough to draw a straight vertical line from the breast of your pony, and already down the hoof.
- The hind legs of the ponies must also be drawn. Since the baby is sitting to us sideways, you can draw only one leg, which turned out to be in front. We simply do not see the other. Remember that the back legs of a pony are bent, as it sits.
- We also need to take care of the pony's hair. Draw a magnificent mane. Make your hair go like a wedge on your head. Carefully see how the mane is depicted in the picture, do the same. The left mane is slightly shorter and ends with a bubbly curl. On the right side of the mane remains behind us in relation to us, but it is still clearly visible.
- Draw parallel lines-hairs to make it clear that this is the hair of your little pony.
- Now more about the muzzle of a pony. Draw a small mouth with a small line. She smiles a little. One eye is seen entirely. It's closed, so you draw it with a rounded line with long eyelashes. The other eye was hidden from us by the mug of a pony, but it can be seen by the chic eyelashes. Do not forget about the small pony-raised pony and two points that marked the spout.
- The ponytail twirls up. Erase all unnecessary lines.
- Add any details: with strokes decorate the hair, tail. Make corrections, draw some lines again, if necessary.
Your pony is ready! Now you can color it, make colored outlines.
How to draw a Rainbow pony
You can draw a beautiful horse, and then paint it with bright colors. The main thing is to carefully apply all the contours!
Let's get started.
- First you need to draw the base of the muzzle and body pony. To do this, you need to draw a large oval, stretched horizontally, a circle above it. The circle should be closer to the left side of your drawing.
- Proceed to a more accurate outline of the shape of the head. Note: the pony nose protrudes slightly forward, after which you simply wind the line down to the neck of the pony. From the line of the nose immediately goes a vertical rounded line, which will become the basis for the eye of the horse. Immediately draw a pony eye. We can see only one ear, because the other will be hidden by the magnificent rainbow mane.
- Now the fun part! You need to draw a big pony eye. One eye is fully visible, it is slightly covered by the eyelid. You can see the pupil, the glow of light on it, the small eyelashes on the side. Use a simple pencil, and then you will color your eyes. The second eye is partially visible, as the horse only turned its head slightly in our direction. Carefully look at how the eyes in the picture are depicted, and do the same.
- Now you need to outline a spout and a small smiling pony mouth.
- Now we are depicting the magnificent mane of the Rainbow pony. Ahead she descends to the forehead with light curls, behind her falls on the back of the horse.
- Start drawing the legs and neck of the pony. The neck is indicated by one line, only in front. Behind her, closes the mane. The front legs can be depicted in motion. One leg will stand straight, and the other, which is in the background, will slightly bend. It turns out that your horse dances!
- Now draw the back and hind legs of a pony. It's good if the hind legs are slightly bent. So your pony looks more natural.
- Wings at the Rainbow are really gorgeous! Draw them carefully. The front small wing is visible entirely, the rear one is also shown because of it. Look closely at how the wings are depicted in the picture.
- It's time to paint a magnificent tail. Remember that it will be colorful. You can outline the curls in advance.
- Do not forget the emblem on Hip Dash. A small rainbow appears from the cloud!
Everything! Your Rainbow Pony is ready. Now it remains only to paint Dash.
How to draw a Rarity pony
Do you like charming Rarity? Now you can create this beautiful little horse on paper, cardboard or a drawing board yourself! First, refresh her image. Slender legs, thin neck, cheerfully raised muzzle and a smart curled mane, a magnificent tail - everything in this pony is charming.
In addition, you can not forget the picture on the hip pony and its only horn. It's time to learn how to draw the Rarity pony in stages! Imagine a horse, do creativity together with friends and children.
- First you need to draw a horizontally stretched oval, a circle above it. The oval should be located closer to the right side of the paper. From the oval, draw a curving line resembling the handle of a teapot. Look at the picture to do the same.
- Now deal with the muzzle of the pony. You have to draw the base of the pony's eyes, outline the pointed nose. The lines should be smooth, gently rounded.
- Rarity turned to us sideways, so now we need to draw only one ear, which we can clearly see from this angle. Label the ear line with a light line to give it volume.
- Now draw a Rarity horn, mark the spout and mouth.
- The horn should be beautiful, in addition, it is necessary to depict it so that it was immediately clear that this is the horn. Suddenly someone would confuse him with Rarity's ear? Therefore, you need to draw several parallel lines on the horn.
- Now, start your eyes. At the Rarity pony they are huge, expressive, with long eyelashes. One eye we draw only partially, because it is hidden from us by the nose of a pony. The second eye must be clearly depicted. Here the pupil is visible, there is a glare of light, and beautiful fluffy eyelashes will complement the impression.
- Start working with the pony body. Circle the outline so that the back is visible, part of Rarity's abdomen. Draw one back leg. She must be slender, backward, slightly bent.
- Now draw another hind leg. It is visible partially, forward. Add one front leg. Make it straight, slender.
- It's time to decorate your charming horse with a chic hairstyle! Draw a mane boldly. It should be lush, curled. One huge curl frames the muzzle in front, to the right, a part of the magnificent mane is on the left, below the perplex curl it is very strongly twisted.
- Do not forget about the tail either. Make it big, lush.
- Of course, the mane and tail should be decorated with longitudinal lines. Draw them to denote curls, show that it is the fluffy tail and hair of your Rarity.
- Now it remains only to draw one front leg and draw a picture on the hip pony.
- Your lovely pony Rarity is ready completely! It can be colored.
How to draw a pony for anpony
Do you remember this beautiful unicorn? Now you can learn how to paint pony Iskorku in steps, and then you will be happy to give original pictures to friends, teach them to draw, play with children.
This beautiful unicorn with a chic mane, slim and light-legged, everyone will like. He has huge expressive eyes, a star on his hip, an airy harmonious silhouette. Learn how to draw a pony spark in stages right now!
- First, draw two oval shapes. This is the basis of the head and trunk of a pony. The upper oval is divided by a horizontal line into halves.
- Draw a contour of the muzzle of a small horse, eyelet and bang.
- Now you need to depict the only horn of the Sparkle. It is thin, small.
- Draw contours of the muzzle. Label the spout, make the main lines for the eyes.
- Get ready for the details of the horn, ear, eyes of your pony. It is necessary to make the ear volumetric, adding it with a slight touch. The horn is also detailed: apply a few horizontal lines on it. Carefully draw your eyes. On one eye, make only the lower eyelashes, since the upper part of the eye you will remain under the bamboo. Another eye, lash the top and bottom.
- Identify the spout and the smiling pony mouth.
- Now draw the front legs and neck pony. Legs of Iskorka are slender, long.
- Draw your hind legs and torso.
- Now pay special attention to the legs and tail of a small horse. You will clearly see one leg, the back and the front. Two more legs from this angle are only partially visible, therefore each leg should be marked with one line. The tail of the Sparkling is lush and long, widening downwards.
- Draw a pony mane of a pony that covers part of the chest, muzzle. Detail the bang, draw the longitudinal lines on the tail.
- Do not forget the picture on the hip of the horse. Picture small stars there, one big star.
Everything! You have finished drawing the Twilight Sneak pony. It remains only to paint the picture, make a beautiful background with the stars.
How to draw a pony Fluttershy
Pony Fluttershy looks really wonderful. This little horse has beautiful hair, a lush long tail, small wings. The fervent pony is full of charm. Many children are in love with the large-eyed Flutershy.
They will be delighted if you teach them to draw this adorable horse. But for this you need to master all the stages of drawing ponies with a pencil.
- Begin with a circle and an oval. The oval is stretched horizontally, located approximately in the center. The circle should be drawn above it, closer to the left edge of the paper. This is the basis for the head and trunk of your horse. To the oval, you can immediately draw a wavy line, which later turns into a wonderful pony tail.
- Now outline the outline of the pony face. The spout should be small, slightly tucked up.
- Draw the upper eyelid of the pony. Remember that she has huge eyes. But we will draw only one expressive eye, as Flutershay stands in our profile.
- At the moment you need to give your horse the ability to breathe, see and smile. Guessed that we will draw? Yes, of course, you need to design an elegant nose, smiling mouth with light strokes. The eye must be made large and expressive. The pupil, glare of light, long eyelashes - everything here should be painted clearly.
- Long pony hair is also necessary. Her hair is divided into two parts. One will stay sideways, will be partially hidden from us by a muzzle. The other part of the hairstyle is in front. Locks freely descend almost to the ground, very beautifully curled.
- Now draw the front legs of the pony, elegant wings on the back. You can draw only one wing, because the second is simply not visible from our perspective.
- Now draw your feet. Carefully see how they are depicted in the figure to make everything right. The legs of a pony should not be too thin or thick, too long. Observe the proportions, so that the horse was harmonious, became like a famous cartoon character.
- Do not forget the beautiful long pony tail. He curls and is thrown back.
- Draw all the details. Longitudinal lines decorate the mane, the tail of the horse. In addition, it is necessary to draw tattoos on the hip. Flutershay can not imagine without these three graceful butterflies!
Your charming Flutershay is ready! Now you can color it, make it bright, multicolor.
How to draw a pony Pinkie Pai
Pinky Pai is an amazingly funny, beautiful bright pony. This cheerful horse laughs, plays and jumps on his high legs. Undoubtedly, a distinctive feature of the pony was her magnificent pink coat, a bright pink long mane in curls, a tail and a figure on her hip, depicting balloons.
Now you will also be able to draw your own horse Pinky Pye! Now you look at the algorithm, remember the recommendations to create ponies without problems. Quickly draw Pinky Pie - it's easy!
- Draw two circles first. One of them will become the basis for the pony trunk. Another circle then turns into a head. Place the upper circle closer to the left edge of the picture.
- Now mark the contours of the trunk and head. Carefully look at the drawing to repeat the lines of the nose, the mouth of Pinky Pye, to properly encircle the chest and the back of the horse.
- Now the most interesting: draw the huge expressive eyes of a pink pony! She turned to us in half a turn, so you can see both eyes. One eye seems narrower from this perspective, but it is no less beautiful. The eyes of this pony are slightly stretched vertically, attracted not only by large pupils, glare of light, but also by beautiful long eyelashes. Draw the lower and upper lashes.
- Draw a mane of ponies. This pink horse has a surprisingly curvy hair, curly hair. The mane is like a pink cloud. One lock curls favorably forward, part of the mane frames the muzzle.
- Label the ear, nose, draw the mouth of the pony.
- Now draw the front legs. This pony legs are slender, high enough.
- It's time to draw the back legs of Pinky Pye. See how they are depicted in the picture. It is better to make them just such, a little rounded. Smooth lines will give the picture dynamism. It will seem that your horse is about to run somewhere!
- Lovely curly tail, too, must be carefully drawn. Remember that this pony is very lush, airy, all curled in ringlets, long. A wonderful tail is a real decoration for a pink pony!
- Do not forget to draw a tattoo on the hip of a horse. Air balloons must necessarily be depicted.
- It's time to paint your horse. Pony should be pink, bright, memorable!
Our Pinkie Pai is ready!
How to draw a pony Apple jack
The wonderful apple pony Apple jack has also become a favorite of children and adults for a long time. This little horse grows apples, eats them with pleasure and gives them to all acquaintances. She wears a spectacular cowboy hat, attracts everyone with her fervor and fun. Mane and tail Apple Jack intercepts with rubber, and the front leg often lifts in a jump.
When you draw such a horse, you will definitely be able to convey the energy of the famous character, make the horse beautiful, memorable. Remember the algorithm of work.
- First, draw a large elongated oval, a circle above it. The circle will become the basis for the head, and from the oval you will then create the trunk of your horse.
- Proceed with the design of the pony's head. Draw a small pointed ear, a forward stretched nose of the horse. Draw the details of the nose, a small smiling mouth.
- Now draw a lush pony bang. She goes down on her forehead. Do not forget to depict a big cowboy hat. She should not hide the pony's ear.
- Add two front feet. One should stand straight, the other should be depicted bent. The horse seemed to lift it in a jump.
- Hind legs, too, must be painted. One can be seen whole, another one is shown for a bit.
- Draw a large ponytail of great ponytails. It is also very long, and its end is decorated with an elastic band.
- The mane comes down from the side with a long, fluffy tail. It is intercepted at the end with a rubber band. Picture it just like that.
- Another extra touch - apples on the hip pony. It's a real apple horse!
It remains only to paint an apple pony.
Now you know how to draw step by step the characters of a wonderful cartoon.
Lovely ponies will firmly enter your life, become the best friends of the whole family! Draw horses for yourself, give pictures to friends.