Infrared sauna is a small cubicle, in the walls of which there are special radiators of infrared wave, having a certain length. Due to the influence of these waves, the human body is heated. Infrared sauna benefits for weight loss, with its help an effective health course for the whole organism is conducted, but if misused, it can be harmful.
Principle of operation
When visiting an infrared sauna, rays can penetrate deeper by 4 cm, having the deepest effect on the skin, muscles, bones, internal organs. At the same time inside the booth the temperature is warmed up to 50 ° C.Such an effect can not be obtained if a traditional bath is used.
In just 30 minutes of stay in the booth, the whole organism is warmed up uniformly, pores are opened through which harmful toxins, fats, heavy metal compounds are discharged.
No heating occurs, and heat acts directly on the human body. Therefore, the infrared sauna is useful for patients with rheumatism, with hypertension and back pain.
Infrared sauna is equipped with special equipment, thanks to which you can independently determine the depth and strength of light penetration and the duration of the procedure.
There are certain rules for visiting a sauna:
- The duration of one procedure is about 30 minutes per day.
- To enhance the effect, it is recommended to thoroughly cleanse the skin and make a general massage, after which the remains of oil or cream are necessarily washed off the skin.
- If the sauna is used as a remedy for overweight, it is better to visit it after training in the gym.
- It is not necessary to carry out the procedure after a dense meal or on an empty stomach. The best option is to drink a glass of citrus or vegetable fresh juice. And after the sauna you can eat a small portion of green salad and any protein dish.
- Do not visit the sauna for headache or cold, as heating will become a strong stress for the body.
- During the procedure it is allowed to drink plain water, but only in small amounts. Do not use too much liquid, otherwise it will cause an increased strain on the heart.
Indications for use
Use of infrared sauna is prescribed when:
- strong intoxication;
- disorders in the work of the gastrointestinal tract;
- diseases of the cardiovascular system;
- weakened immunity;
- disorders in the functioning of the bladder and kidney;
- problems in the work of the musculoskeletal system;
- diseases of the throat, ear, nose;
- mental health problems.
Subject to the rules of visiting an infrared sauna, the benefits of the procedure are as follows:
- Helps in the fight against cellulite. After several procedures, at the initial stage of the disease, the skin is leveled, ugly tubercles disappear. With the advanced stage of cellulite, you will need not only a systematic visit to the infrared sauna, but also an integrated approach - massage, proper nutrition, regular exercise.
- Fights against obesity, as a result of an increase in body temperature, the metabolism is accelerated and the amount of body fat is reduced. To achieve maximum benefit from the procedure, you must adhere to strict dietary habits, do not forget about physical activities and therapeutic massage.
- Displays harmful toxins, accumulated slag, salt from the body.
- Increases the elasticity and tone of blood vessels, and also treats hypertension.
- Has a mild stimulating effect on the functioning of the immune system and the internal organs of the whole organism.
- Improves and normalizes the functioning of the central nervous and endocrine systems.
- Helps in the fight against a variety of colds that are at an early stage of development.
- Improves skin condition and accelerates cell regeneration. This procedure is also recommended after plastic surgery, laser skin resurfacing or deep facial peeling.
Infrared sauna can harm only if contraindications to its use are not taken into account:
- thyroid disease;
- presence of a malignant tumor;
- psoriasis and other skin diseases that are in the aggravation stage;
- adenoma of the prostate;
- of uterine fibroid;
- high or very low pressure;
- problems associated with the functioning of the genitourinary system;
- diseases of the cardiovascular system.