Thrombovazim is a preparation containing enzymes, due to which resorption of newly formed blood clots occurs. has an analgesic property.
The drug is used in a complex for the prevention and treatment of venous insufficiency, which arises from a violation of outflow of blood. For the treatment of myocardial infarction, the drug is not recommended for use, although it was studied.
Thrombovazim is released in the form of tablets, or in the form of capsules.
The appearance of the drug depends on the amount of thrombosin - the active ingredient. The auxiliary substances that make up the capsules are: microcrystalline cellulose, potato starch and sodium chloride.
Table of contents
Table of contents
How to behave when administered to the body
- How to use and dosage
- In what types of medicine is produced
- Special instructions
- Interaction with other medications
- Pros and application Cons
Pharmacological action Trombovazima characterized as thrombolytic, anti-inflammatory, antithrombotic, and also cardioprotective. The maximum effect of taking the drug occurs after six hours.
How the drug behaves when ingested in the body
Thrombovazim does not come into an alliance with blood plasma proteins and shaped substances. It does not have the property to accumulate in the body if the patient meets the dosage and frequency of admission.
In 80% of cases the drug is excreted through the kidneys, but it can be partially metabolized and excreted through the liver( 20% of cases).
Indications for use
Indications for use are as follows: Thrombovazim acts as an auxiliary drug substance in the complex treatment of chronic and venous insufficiency .
When should not take medicine
There are also contraindications to the use of this medication:
- high sensitivity in relation to the drug;
- allergic processes to take this drug;
- stomach ulcer( during an exacerbation);
- duodenal ulcer;
- increased risk of hemorrhage in the esophagus;
- threat of dyspepsia;
- is also inadmissible: tetracycline and oxytetracycline hydrochloride, chlorotetracycline hydrochloride;
- polyvalent allergic reaction;
- is not recommended for people under 18 years of age, as studies in the children's category have not been performed;
How the medicine works
Mechanism of action Thrombovazima is as follows:
- it resolves already formed thrombi;
- the drug increases the speed of venous current through the lymph;
- means reduces swelling, and as a result, reduces painful sensations;
- Thrombovazim is an anti-inflammatory agent, strengthens and restores venous walls, prevents the appearance of fresh blood clots.
Instructions for Use
Before taking the medicine, it is worth studying the instructions for use of Thrombosinum.
Method of administration and dosage
The drug is taken orally for 30 minutes before taking food, twice a day, with a course of 20 days .
In what types of medicine is the
form of release: tablets and capsules. Tablets in foil packaging with thermo-lacquer. Issued for 5-10 pieces. Capsules in a package of PVC and foil with a thermo-lacquer. Produced strictly on 4 pieces.
Overdosage and additional indications
The instructions indicate that with a significant overdose of Thrombovazim , low blood pressure or hyperkinesis of may occur. In such cases, treatment is prescribed depending on the symptoms. No cases of an overdose with this drug were found.
What symptoms indicate the phlebitis of the lower limbs and modern treatment techniques you can learn from our material.
This terrible diagnosis - the clot came off. We studied the causes of blood clots and their further separation from the walls of the arteries and veins.
Side effect of
Side effects of this drug: dyspepsia and allergy.
List of specific readings:
- reduced human ability to drive;
- reduced attention.
Such components, both heparin and acetylsalicylic acid, significantly increase the antithrombotic effect without causing a threat of significant hemorrhage.
Interaction with other medications
The use of the drug at one time with antibiotics containing tetracycline( this is tetracycline, chlorotetracycline hydrochloride and oxytetracycline hydrochloride), results in enhancing the fibrinolytic effect of .
With a decrease in enzyme activity, it is recommended that the interval between the use of the drug Thrombovazim and the above-described remedies is recommended from 40 minutes and longer. The drug is stored in a dry, dark place.
Is it possible to take the drug during pregnancy and lactation?
Reviews of doctors and patients
Reviews of doctors about Thrombovazim indicate that is not very effective in eliminating thrombi.
Effective is the procedure for introducing the drug into the thrombus itself.
From patients' reviews about Thrombovazim:
- "We drink together with my mother Thrombovazim, because the problem of varicose veins is family. We have a good doctor who will tell everything and advise. So I advised this remedy. Has helped us Thrombovazim quite effectively , and in a complex with Venotonik he miraculously acts: swelling and heaviness in the veins have passed. "
- "I always use a thrombovazim in combination with some kind of ointment. Very effective! Without the ointment, this magic effect of is not felt. "
- "Thrombovazim for me - stick-rescue! First the doctor ordered me to drink his complex with Venotonik , and after a certain time come and take a new recipe. But I can not get everything to see a doctor, because I bought a Trombovazin, I drank a course for 20 days and I feel fine! ".
- "My grandmother drank the Trombovazim, and eventually I joined him. What can I say. .. Feet became directly easier, and most importantly, convulsions have passed! ".
- "I have hereditary varicose veins, the first signs of which began to appear during childbirth. For a long time I suffered from edema and swollen veins. The doctor advised to drink a course of Thrombovazim and Venonik, after which I really became significantly better ! ".
Advantages and disadvantages of
Based on the reviews, it is possible to single out the pluses of the drug:
- - edema passes, and the swelling on the veins decreases;
- - reasonable price;
- - the prescription of the doctor is not obligatory, it is possible to buy independently in drugstores.
There are also reviews in which patients tell us that the effect of the drug was noticeable from 2 to 6 months.
Then the old symptoms returned.
But this fact can not be considered a significant disadvantage, since if the treatment is repeated, then all the symptoms disappear.
Forms and price in rubles
The price of on Thrombovazim in tablets and capsules lies in the range from 1050 to 1200 rubles.
Form : in the form of coated tablets, as well as in a capsule form.
Analogues of the preparation
Analogues of Thrombovazime, can be isolated from preparations such as Puroase, Metalase, Sigris, Hemase, Aktilis.
Purolase is a thrombolytic agent designed to ensure the recovery of coronary blood flow in 80% of cases. In general, there is a decrease in mortality in patients with acute myocardial infarction if the mechanism of treatment is started on time.
The drug is well tolerated by patients, does not cause serious adverse reactions to .Can be reused if necessary.
Metalase is prescribed by a physician who necessarily has experience with thrombolytic therapy. The composition of the metallase is tenecteplase.
Due to its connection with the thrombus, plasminogen is converted to plasmin and cleaves the basis of the thrombus, which consists of fibrin. Tentexteplase is a recombinant protein that activates the above plasminogen.
It is designed for internal injections. Metabolism is given in view of the weight of the patient. Metalase is dissolved due to the addition of a certain amount of water. The liquid is mixed in a vessel with powder and forms an injection.
Metalase is incompatible with the solution of dextrose. It is also forbidden to add any drug to the injection solution.
Sigris is a drug used for sepsis, which is usually accompanied by acute multi-organ failure, with a high risk of death. It is not recommended for hypersensitivity, internal bleeding.
Not allowed for use in people who have recently had a hemorrhagic stroke or intracranial operation.
Side effects of : bleeding in 3.5% of cases, 2.4% of cases - bleeding, life-threatening. Symptoms of overdose: bleeding. Treatment is accompanied by immediate discontinuation of use of the drug, control of bleeding.
Hemase is prescribed for hyphema and hemophthalmia, central retinal vein thrombosis. With hyphema and effusion of fibrin, the introduction of gemase into the anterior chamber of the eye is recommended.
The drug is not used by people who are prone to gastrointestinal bleeding, people with active tuberculosis. Also, the drug is prohibited for use in patients with hypertensive crisis or chronic renal failure.
Children should not use the drug categorically. Gemaz should not be mixed in the same syringe with medical devices, in addition to dexamethasone. Do not forget that the drug can cause allergies, which manifests itself in the form of facial swelling.
Actilease .The active substance is alteplase. After using the drug, there is a 30-day mortality reduction in patients with acute myocardial infarction.
If treatment is started in advance, then the probability of a quick favorable outcome is high. The drug is used for acute myocardial infarction for thrombolytic therapy.
The drug may cause a significant risk of bleeding, therefore it is recommended not to take the remedy, in cases of increased hemorrhage.
Thrombovazim - very an effective remedy for vascular diseases .It is often prescribed by doctors, since the drug is almost devoid of contraindications and side effects.
At the same time, one should not engage in self-medication and always consult a physician before taking a medication.
Video: The use of Thrombosin in medicine
The history of the preparation. Which enzymes contribute to the destruction of thrombi that form in the vessels and veins. The main predecessors of Trombovazima and what were their drawbacks.