Hemorrhoids is a serious enough and unpleasant problem that bothers many people. Sometimes for the removal of pain and inflammation have to use a variety of tools and methods, from drugs of their own preparation and ending with surgical intervention.
One of the effective and effective means that helps with hemorrhoids, Detralex. It is able in a short time to relieve pain, inflammation, bleeding and other unpleasant conditions inherent in this disease.
The drug is part of a group of agents that have venotensive and angioprotective effects.
- The whole thing in the
- structure Why is it effective for hemorrhoids?
- Action of the drug
- Contraindications to taking
- Side effects of
- The most important thing is how to take the drug
- What will cost
- treatment Are there any reasonable alternatives?
- Flebodia 600
- Detralex VS Troxevasin
- But what about Troxerutin?
- What is better than Venus or Detralex?
- Physician's point of view
- They suffered from hemorrhoids
The whole point of the
composition The Detralex formulation consists of two main components:
- Diosmin is the main active substance. It has a venotonic and angioprotective( capillaroprotective) effect. It is due to this component during the intake of the drug that the properties of the extensibility of the veins are reduced, the prevention of blood stagnation occurs and the structure of the capillary walls is improved.
- Hesperidin is a flavonoid. Due to this component, the therapeutic effect of diosmin is enhanced, and it also increases the stability of the vessel walls to the effects of various damaging compounds that are released during inflammatory processes.
- In addition to these components there are other secondary components - gelatin, magnesium stearate, carboxymethyl starch, polyethylene glycol 6000, sodium lauryl sulphate, glycerol, hypromellose, talc, titanium dioxide, dyes: red and yellow iron oxides.
Why is it effective for hemorrhoids?
Quite often, many proctologists with hemorrhoids prescribe Detralex, because this drug has a complex effect on the inflammation focus. This tool effectively helps with chronic and acute hemorrhoids.
The preparation has venotonic and venoprotective action. Due to this, the extensibility of veins decreases, stagnation of blood in veins is eliminated, the properties of capillary permeability decrease, the properties of their resistance increase.
During the reception of this drug, the venous wall of the hemorrhoidal node becomes elastic and elastic, which further improves the flow of blood from the enlarged vein and reduces the risk of bleeding.
- constituent components of the agent have a beneficial effect on the tone of the veins, and also improve the condition of the hemorrhoids and prevent deterioration in the future;
- has a strengthening effect on the walls of the veins;
- is involved in the regeneration of vascular wall tissues;
- promotes excretion of edematous fluid;
- prevents severe inflammation;
- improves the flow of blood into the main vessels;
- reduces the fragility of capillaries;
- prevents blood congestion.
Action of the drug
Included in the preparation of the two active components - diosmin and hesperidin, affect the entire body and enhance the elasticity properties of the walls of blood vessels. As a result, the blood begins to flow in normal mode, its clumps in the veins and arteries are eliminated.
But congestion and stagnation of blood are the first reasons for the appearance of hemorrhoids, which manifest themselves in the form of pain, itching, and sometimes even bleeding.
Due to the fact that the main constituents are micronized, namely they are split to the highest possible level, they instantly get into the blood and are quickly absorbed.
The effect of the drug is observed in half an hour after taking and continues for 11 hours. After this period, the drug is excreted from the body together with feces or urine.
Contraindications to the admission
The manufacturer does not mark any special contraindications to taking the drug Detralex. But according to the instructions there are indications when it is still better not to take the drug:
- occurrence of allergic reactions and individual intolerance of the constituent components;
- in the first and second semesters of pregnancy;
- during breastfeeding, because there is no data on the penetration of active ingredients in the breast milk;
- is not worth taking up to 18 years.
Side effects of
Among the side effects are the most common:
- occurrence of dizziness, headache, feelings of malaise and weakness;
- nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, the appearance of pain in the abdomen;
- may have itching, hives, redness of the skin, scabies and irritation.
The most important thing is how to take the drug
. Although the instructions for the drug indicate how to take the medicine for hemorrhoids and in what dosages, before the is taken Detralex, it is necessary to consult with the treating doctor, he will draw up the dosage and dosage regimen.
According to the recommendations in the annotation to the drug, the rules for taking the drug depend on the form of the hemorrhoids.
In acute form of hemorrhoids, the drug is taken as follows:
- in a single dose should take 3 tablets;
- should be taken 2 times a day before meals;
- duration of admission 4 days, then the dosage is reduced to 2 tablets;
- further admission lasts for 3 days, the total admission rate is 7 days.
The scheme of taking the drug in the chronic form of hemorrhoids, which has no complications and exacerbations, is slightly different. In a day should take 1 tablet 2 times a day.
It is advisable to take the medicine before eating or while eating. Long-term admission is between 3 months and more. The course of treatment depends on the complications of the disease and on the results of further examination.
What will cost treatment
Detralex is available in the form of tablets that are coated with a soluble coating. One tablet contains 450 mg of diosmin and 50 mg of hyperspace and other constituent components.
One package contains 3 or 6 blisters of 10 tablets, all in a pack of 30 or 60 tablets.
The price of bundle No. 30 starts from 850 rubles, the price for packing No. 60 is from 1400 rubles.
Are there any reasonable alternatives?
Which tablets should be used for hemorrhoids Detralex or its analogue Flebodia can not be answered. These drugs have similar properties.
Flebodia also reduces the properties of the stretchability of the veins, increases blood flow to the veins, eliminates blood stasis and thrombus formation, relieves inflammation and resists bleeding. For contraindications and side effects this drug has practically no difference.
The cost is slightly different. The cost of the drug is dependent on the number of capsules.
The price for packing 15 capsules is about 500 rubles, and the cost of packing No. 30 ranges from 750 rubles to 850 rubles.
Detralex VS Troxevasin
Drugs have some differences, namely:
- contains different components of active components, but they have a similar effect - diosmin and hesperidin, troxerutin;
- have some pharmacological differences;
- differ in contraindications and side effects.
But, despite the differences, both drugs have a similar effect. Also reduce the extensibility of the walls of the veins, increase the flow of blood into the veins, strengthen the capillaries, prevent the formation of thrombi and the occurrence of bleeding from the hemorrhoids.
However, the excretion of drugs is different, Detralex, mainly about 80% is excreted together with feces, and Troxevasin bile 60-70% and kidneys 20-25%.The cost of capsules of Troxevasin varies between 300 and 600 rubles.
But what about Troxerutin?
Both preparations differ in their constituent active components. On the mechanism of impact, they are the same.
Their main impact is aimed at reducing inflammation, preventing bleeding, increasing the flow of blood into the veins, getting rid of stagnation and the formation of blood clots.
The cost of Troxerutin is quite low.
Packing No. 15 costs about 70 rubles. The price for 30 capsules varies between 100-130 rubles.
What is better than Venus or Detralex?
The composition of both drugs are the same. Their effect is aimed at strengthening the walls of blood vessels, reducing the extensibility of the walls of the veins, as well as they increase the flow of blood into the veins, reduce swelling and bleeding in the external form of hemorrhoids.
However, Venarus has drawbacks:
- is sold in pharmacies strictly according to prescription;
- action of the drug is noticeable only on the 18th day after the onset of admission;
- in order to completely eliminate all signs of the disease the drug should be taken for a long time from 3 to 5 months.
The cost of packing with 30 capsules is about 500 rubles, and the packaging with 60 capsules is about 800-900 rubles.
Medical point of view
From the doctors' reviews, it can be concluded that Detraleks is really effective in hemorrhoids.
Detralex is a good venotonic and angioprotective agent. This drug is effective enough during the treatment of hemorrhoids.
I always prescribe this remedy to my patients, both in acute forms and chronic forms of hemorrhoids. The drug is able to reduce the tension of the venous walls, to prevent stagnation of blood, and also to increase the flow of blood into the veins.
With hemorrhoids, it eliminates the focus of inflammation, relieves pain and irritation.
Alexey Ozerov, proctologist
In my opinion, Detralex is the most suitable tool for the treatment and prevention of many vascular diseases, as well as hemorrhoids.
According to scientific studies this tool has proved its properties in practice, it really improves the walls of the capillaries, prevents bleeding, strengthens the flow of blood into the veins and prevents stagnation of blood and thrombus formation.
To date, this is almost the only remedy that positively manifests itself in hemorrhoids. It has a complex effect on the inflammation focus and quickly removes the inflammatory process. In addition, the drug has an analgesic effect.
Elena Klimova, vascular surgeon
They suffered from hemorrhoids
The opinion of patients will also be interesting.
Hemorrhoids for me have always been an unpleasant problem, which I was difficult to talk about. To treat this disease, I tried many ways, but it took a while, but then it reappeared.
And now after the examination and consultation with a doctor, I was prescribed Detralex. I took this remedy for a month.
Really helps! In a week I felt much better. Inflammation has completely passed or has taken place, about a pain and an itch I have forgotten! I advise everyone this tool, it really proves all its properties!
I work as a driver and my sedentary work has led to such an unpleasant disease as hemorrhoids. At first he was not strong, but in the future there was a strong and painful inflammation, which began to cause great discomfort.
In the drugstore, I was advised to take Detralex. I took it according to the instructions within a week. How surprised I was when in 7 days all the signs of hemorrhoids were completely gone. No inflammation, no pain, no itching! Now I feel great again!
Other effective methods of treating hemorrhoids, from the point of view of ordinary people:
Taking Detralex with hemorrhoids will help to get rid of unpleasant consequences, namely, to remove inflammation, pain, itching and bleeding.
It is advisable to consult a physician before taking this medication. Do not forget that this remedy for various forms of the disease is taken in different ways and sometimes causes side effects.