As is known, varicose veins and hemorrhoids are often accompanied by severe inflammation and unpleasant painful sensations, which cause severe discomfort.
If at the time of not eliminating these unpleasant diseases, then in due course serious complications can arise. The use of such a tool as Shostakovskiy's balm Vinilin helps to eliminate inflammation, pain and reduce other symptoms characteristic of skin surface damage of various genesis.
The drug is known to very few people, but it was obtained quite a long time ago, it was synthesized in the last century. Experiments on the study of the active substance of this agent were carried out back in the 40s and 50s of the 20th century.
As a result, unique data were obtained that allowed using this medicine as a wound healing and anti-inflammatory agent. Therefore, Wininlin began to be actively used in various fields of medicine, including phlebology and proctology.
Shostakovskiy's balm is a medicine with antiseptic effect. This drug helps to eliminate various wounds, cracks, sores, and also eliminates damage to the structure of the mucous membranes.
- Ingredients and Form
- Components and Formulation
- Pharmacological properties and mechanism of exposure
- What indications should I use
- When to not use
- How to use
- Application for hemorrhoids
- Features of treatment for trophic ulcers
- Special patients
- Special instructions
- Side effects
- Interactionwith other drugs
- Cost of preparation
Components and form of release
stavlyayuschim balm component is Shostakovskiy Vinylinum polivinoks or polyvinyl butyl ether. This constituent substance has an active effect on pathogenic microorganisms, which cause inflammation. As a result, it reduces inflammation, redness, itching and pain.
Many patients note that the use of this remedy with hemorrhoids contributes to the rapid recovery of the rectal mucosa and accelerates the healing of wounds, cracks in the anus.
Vinilin is available in the form of a thick, viscous, light yellow balsam that has a specific odor. On sale is found in glass bottles of 50 and 100 grams. The bottles are placed in cardboard packages, 1 piece each.
Pharmacological properties and mechanism of action
Ointment has an anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial effect. During application, the composition of the ointment promotes a rapid regenerating effect on damaged tissue cells.
During use, the components of the drug, getting on the damaged area, have an effective effect on damaged tissue cells. During this process, they begin an active fight against pathogenic microorganisms, while they have a drying effect and speed up the processes of restoring damaged tissues.
During application the balm has the following curative effect on the body:
- prevents the process of active multiplication of pathogens;
- prevents inflammation;
- normalizes the functioning of the immune system;
- has a powerful antiseptic effect.
At what indications should I use
Vinilin is often used for hemorrhoids to reduce inflammation, pain, eliminate itching, and also to accelerate the healing of cracks and sores.
In addition, this tool can be used in other unpleasant conditions:
- for skin lesions;
- is there is the presence of extensive wounds of soft tissues;
- for elimination of boils of all varieties;
- for inflammatory diseases with different etiologies;
- if trophic ulcers are observed, varicose veins;
- during the violation of the digestive system( ulcerative disease of the stomach, gastritis, colitis).
When it is not recommended to use
Shostakovskiy's balm has some contraindications, which must be taken into account when using it. If they are ignored, serious complications can arise as a result.
Vinilin ointment is not recommended for the following conditions:
- for the treatment of children of different ages;
- should not be used by women to treat hemorrhoids during the period of gestation;
- in the presence of individual intolerance of the constituent components of the drug;
- during an allergic reaction of a different nature;
- during breastfeeding of a child;
- if there are individual contraindications.
How to use
Vinylinum is used in many ways - ointment can be applied to the surface of affected areas, and can also be used rectally and for internal use. The method of use depends on the disease and the extent of the lesion.
Usage for hemorrhoids
For hemorrhoids, balm is used according to the following scheme:
- a soft cloth or bandage wipe should be thoroughly moistened with balsam;
- further a tissue napkin is applied to inflamed hemorrhoidal nodes in the anus;
- then the napkin should be clamped on the buttocks and held for 30 minutes;
- this procedure should be performed lying on the abdomen;
- a day ointment should be used for this scheme 3-4 times.
You can also use the ointment in another way. Inflamed hemorrhoids should be lubricated with balsam 3-4 times a day. The course of use is 1-2 weeks.
During the treatment of internal hemorrhoids, the drug must be injected into the rectum. This will require an ordinary syringe and a tube with a length of 5-7 cm, which you need to put on a syringe instead of a needle.
Before use, the ointment should be slightly heated. It is also recommended to make an enema beforehand. The drug is injected into the rectum by the syringe, the volume of the injected ointment should be at least 2 ml. Duration of application - 2 weeks.
Features of treatment for trophic ulcers
During treatment of trophic ulcers and varicose veins, Shostakovskiy's balm is used externally. For this, the gauze tampon is moistened with balsam and applied to the affected area. On the day, repeat the procedure 2-3 times. Used until complete healing.
With varicose ointment can be used in the form of rubbing the inflamed areas.
Due to the fact that information about the effect of the drug on women during pregnancy is not available, it is not recommended to use it during pregnancy.
It is not recommended to use this medication during breastfeeding because there is no information about whether the constituent components fall into the composition of breast milk. In most cases, use the product in the period of breastfeeding is not recommended.
For internal use Vinilin is not used in pediatrics, but it is often used topically for stomatitis in children. In these cases, the balm is applied to the damaged areas with a thin layer. On the day, the ointment is used 2-4 times, always 2 hours after eating.
During the application of Shostakovskiy balsam, the following important instructions should be considered:
- is not used for children of different ages;
- is not recommended for patients with severe pathology in liver and gallbladder activity;
- is not desirable to exceed dosages, otherwise unpleasant side effects may occur;The
- drug does not have a direct effect on the central nervous system and does not cause a decrease in the rate of reactions in patients.
Side effects of
The following unpleasant symptoms may appear during application of the remedy:
- various allergic reactions on the skin - itching, rashes, scabies, feeling of tightness;
- may show dryness and signs of peeling of the skin at the application sites;
- pain in the abdomen;
- can sometimes be a problem with the stool.
Interaction with other drugs
During simultaneous application of Shostakovskiy's balm and anatomic agents, it is possible to complement each other's therapeutic effects of drugs.
During simultaneous use of ointments with antibiotics it is worth considering that balm has an enveloping effect on the stomach, which as a result can reduce the absorption of antibiotics.
Review of the doctor and consumer reviews that used Vinilin in practice.
Shostakovskiy's balm is an antiseptic, anti-inflammatory drug. During its application, the damaged tissues are rapidly restored, fast healing of ulcers and cracks is observed.
It should be used in the initial stages of hemorrhoids, when the inflammation is not very pronounced, and the symptoms of the disease can be eliminated by local means. In the third and fourth stages, its application will not bring much effect.
Hemorrhoids have appeared not so long ago. However, in moments of aggravation, he gives me great discomfort. What only means I did not use to eliminate it, but nothing helped, the effect was only temporary.
Once on the Internet I found Vinilin ointment and decided to immediately purchase this remedy. When the hemorrhoids became aggravated again, I began to treat it with these remedies. As a result, inflammation quickly passed, all cracks and wounds completely overgrown.
Nikolay, 49 years old
Shostakovski's ointment was advised by a friend, she used it for varicose veins. Recently, veins started to inflame me a lot, and I decided to use this drug. I rubbed the inflamed places 3 times a day. After 2 weeks everything passed, even the pains disappeared, apparently this remedy really helps.
Lyudmila, 53 years
The cost of the drug
Buy the drug Vinilin can be in pharmacies, the price of one bottle of Shostakovskiy balsam in volume of 50 grams is from 180 to 240 rubles. Store the product at room temperature in a place inaccessible to children.
Similar products are available for purchase:
- hydrogen peroxide;
- potassium permanganate;
- sodium Tetraborate;
- Methylene Blue;