Many people have already heard that quail eggs have unusual properties. Someone prefers them because of the small size, decorating them with salads, various dishes. Someone more like the taste of eggs quail, not chicken. Some people choose to think about the composition of the product, its properties.
Are quail eggs useful? Should I eat them regularly, include in my diet instead of the usual chicken? We will try to answer this question and consider all the main properties of the known product.Quail eggs, how to choose and what you need to know about them:
Quail eggs: composition, main features of
First of all, it is important to pay attention to the properties of quail eggs, their composition. To find out what are useful quail eggs, it is necessary to know exactly which micronutrients and vitamins they contain.
- Mineral substances. Quail eggs are rich in various mineral substances. They have a lot of iron and phosphorus, potassium and calcium. Specialists, experienced nutritionists note that it is useful to eat quail eggs, because they are much more effective in the treatment and prevention of diseases than the usual for all chicken. Mineral substances in them more, while digesting quail eggs is much better than chicken.
- Vitamins. The product contains a whole complex of vitamins: vitamins of group B, A, PP.At the same time, their content per 100 grams exceeds the percentage of vitamins in chicken eggs by about two times.
- Amino acids. It is useful to use quail eggs for almost everyone, because they contain not only vitamins, valuable minerals, but also essential amino acids for the body.
Useful properties of quail eggs are completely based on their unique composition. Having ascertained the basic characteristics of the product, it is possible to clarify the usefulness of quail eggs.
It is worthwhile to dwell on the specific advantages of the product for the body in more detail, since not everyone knows the actions of various minerals, amino acids and vitamins.
Quail eggs: direct effect on the body
Most people do not think how useful it is to eat quail eggs. They, of course, are popular, but it is most often associated with their pleasant after-taste of game, the original delicate aroma and miniature.
It is important to pay attention to the useful properties of the product. It turns out that a quail egg can become a real cure for many diseases, a means of preventing diseases, the best tool for strengthening the body as a whole.
Let's dwell on the main points.
- Lysozyme, which is found in large quantities in quail eggs, significantly strengthens immunity.
When a person uses useful quail eggs, he receives valuable lysozyme, as well as a complex of minerals, vitamins. Thus, the product can significantly increase the body's defenses, increase resistance to various diseases.
- It is useful to use quail eggs for children, seniors, nursing women, pregnant women.
The product increased the content of iron, calcium. This makes it possible to use eggs as the best means for strengthening bones, teeth and hair. People look better, they protect themselves from fractures, fleeing from the fragility of bones, keep their teeth strong and healthy longer and can do without special shampoos.
- Phosphorus is also indispensable for all people.
It is important to eat quail eggs more often, in order to supply the body with phosphorus in sufficient quantities. Egg is well absorbed, therefore practically all valuable elements contribute to health promotion.
Phosphorus has a beneficial effect on the state of the nervous system, memory. It is especially useful to include eggs in the menu of children, students, young mothers, pregnant women. Elderly people can also improve memory, get rid of insomnia and depression if they eat quail eggs more often.
- A complex of vitamins, minerals contained in the product, has a beneficial effect on the work of the heart, vessels.
It has already been proved by scientists and nutritionists that it is useful to use quail eggs for everyone who has experienced problems in the work of the heart, the vascular system, and suffers from low or high blood pressure.
- Mineral substances, essential for the body of amino acids, allow not only to strengthen the bones, improve the condition of hair and teeth, but also to stabilize the work of the gastrointestinal tract.
Gastroenterologists, qualified nutritionists, doctors with great experience, note the excellent therapeutic properties of the product. A quail egg is especially useful if a person suffers from gastritis, duodenal ulcers, stomach ulcers. The product is well absorbed, supplies the body with a complex of valuable substances and does not do any harm at all.
Why are quail eggs so useful?
It is important to note that a large content of valuable substances does not yet guarantee a really appreciable benefit to the body. There are many "pitfalls" that may not allow to strengthen health even with the help of good products.
Why is it so useful to have quail eggs? What is the secret of their effectiveness? Consider interesting facts.
- Vessels and heart are safe. Quail eggs practically do not contain cholesterol. Everyone has already got used to comparing chicken eggs with quail, many count how much more valuable substances are in the small testicles. But its role is also played by the potential danger of the product. Chicken eggs have cholesterol, which reduces their effectiveness. By using quail eggs, you provide safety to your blood vessels, the heart. Cholesterol plaques will not form, even if you eat several eggs a day.
- Ideal dietary food for people with a predisposition to allergic reactions. Many people suffer from allergies, and someone starts it unexpectedly when too many dishes with eggs appear on the menu. Indeed, chicken eggs can cause an allergic reaction. But quail eggs are useful even for allergic people! They practically do not cause a negative reaction, they do not get irritation, diathesis. This is of great importance in the development of menus for children. They, too, can eat quail eggs regularly.
- Security. This product contains a valuable amino acid - lysozyme. It prevents the development of harmful microflora in the egg, the human body. Lysozyme allows the eggs to be kept long enough if they do not break the shell. They will not only remain tasty, fragrant, but will preserve all vitamins, valuable substances. You can safely store eggs at room temperature for 30 days, and in the refrigerator they will remain fresh for as long as 60 days.
- Allowed quantity: we eat a lot of eggs every day. To supply the body with the right substances, quail eggs are often eaten, in large quantities. Balanced composition, moderate calorie, hypoallergenic product allow you to use it regularly, but do not put health at risk. Eggs are well absorbed, do not cause allergies and do not provoke the formation of cholesterol plaques. Nutritionists recommend including in the daily menu 4-6 quail eggs. For example, Japanese experts base many methods of treatment, prevention and general strengthening of the body on the constant use of quail eggs.
- Raw quail eggs are safe. Many already know that raw eggs are the most useful. Specialists note that with prolonged heat treatment, valuable substances that are part of the eggs suffer. Many vitamins, amino acids, and minerals can go down their effectiveness. In addition, hard-boiled eggs, thoroughly roasted omelets or fried eggs are much worse absorbed.
It is better to eat raw eggs more often. However, eggs in raw form are simply dangerous, because they can be infected with salmonella. Not all have the opportunity to breed layers on their own, it is difficult to be sure one hundred percent of the safety of eggs from the store. And in quail eggs, salmonella hardly develops, because quail is resistant to this disease.
Quail eggs are useful to use constantly! They are really safe, well absorbed, do not harm the body. In addition, you can eat raw eggs without fear of catching salmonella. Quail eggs against diseases. A brief reference to
When is it especially useful to have quail eggs? At what diseases do they really need to be included in the diet? Consider a list of diseases with which quail eggs can fight.
- Skin diseases, excessive pigmentation, unhealthy complexion. With any skin diseases, it is worth eating more quail eggs.
- Diseases of the heart, vascular system, anemia. A complex of vitamins, amino acids and minerals beneficial effect on the work of the heart, is able to strengthen the vessels. There is no cholesterol in the product.
- Memory impairment. It is worth using this product for preventive purposes. This primarily applies to students, the elderly. Diseases of the lungs, bronchi. With tubercular intoxication, chronic pneumonia, bronchitis and asthma it is useful to eat regularly quail eggs.
- Stress states, headaches, diseases of the nervous system, depression. The product significantly strengthens the nervous system, reduces excitability and stabilizes the emotional state.
- Radiation sickness, irradiation in the treatment of cancer. It is important to note that quail eggs can effectively remove radionuclides from the body, increase resistance to radioactive irradiation. Experts often include quail eggs in the menu if people suffer from radiation sickness.
- Pressure jumps, excessively low, high blood pressure. The natural product allows you to stabilize the pressure, improve blood circulation.
- Diseases of the liver, gastrointestinal tract. Useful quail eggs have a good effect on the digestive system, bile excretory.
- For diseases of the genitals, erectile dysfunction, impotence, it is also recommended to include quail eggs in the menu. They will strengthen the body, stabilize blood circulation in the pelvic organs.
- Deficiency of protein, calcium in the body.
- Propensity for infection with acute respiratory infections, influenza. It is often necessary to include this product in the menu to improve immunity, improve the body's resistance. This is especially true in periods of epidemics.
Remember that even in the absence of disease, health complaints should take preventive measures. Any organism needs valuable substances, vitamins and microelements.
Who needs to eat quail eggs first?
Of course, quail eggs are useful to everyone. But someone just needs to regularly include them in the diet constantly.
- This product is indispensable for the elderly.
- It is important to feed quail eggs to children, adolescents.
- We need a natural product for students, people who are engaged in heavy physical labor.
- It is worth including the quail eggs in the menu of pregnant, lactating women.
- The product will also bring invaluable benefits to athletes.
This is an excellent tool for treatment and prevention. In addition, aesthetic delicious eggs will decorate dozens of dishes!