The problem of hemorrhoids is familiar to almost everyone today.
As the statistics show, many people, finding themselves in the pain in the anus and other symptoms of hemorrhoids, do not rush to go to a specialist, but expect that the disease will pass itself.
And since this happens very rarely, they wait until the condition worsens, and then run to the proctologist. As a result, precious time and chances of a quick recovery are lost.
- Suppositories - the basis of hemorrhoids therapy
- Complex impact - this is the strength of
- Knowing the composition makes it easier to understand
- When is the use of candles particularly relevant?
- Not always the application is justified
- How to apply?
- You should know!
- Cases of overdose and side effects
- The source of truth - the opinion of doctors
- Truth in last resort - the opinion of patients
- Purchase and storage
- Adequate replacement is
Suppositories are the basis of hemorrhoids therapy
There are a lot of methods for treating hemorrhoids, in people who have discovered this ailment, there is a good selection of modern drugs and other methods of treating the disease.
As the most effective means for treating internal hemorrhoids are suppositories that are absorbed into the shell and exert their effect from the inside, eliminating the signs and consequences of the disease.
Candles are used quite often, they can be purchased at a pharmacy or manufactured at home.
The main effect of using suppositories is directed to:
- elimination of pain effect;
- softening of the skin in the anus;
- relieving symptoms of inflammation;
- disposal of discomfort, itching.
Thus, candles are inexpensive and multifunctional tools that help to fight hemorrhoids fairly easily and effectively.
Admittedly, doctors and patients are one of the most effective in treating hemorrhoids are Candles Relief.
Complex effect - this is the strength of
This drug is a group of medicinal candles( Advance, Ultra and actually Relief), which were developed specifically to reduce the severity of hemorrhoid symptoms, as well as unpleasant sensations in the anus.
Candles of Relief have a complex effect on the mucous membrane of the rectum, and therefore are among the most effective in the treatment of hemorrhoids.
This drug helps to eliminate pain, stop blood and accelerate the regeneration processes, while it is healing and improves intestinal peristalsis.
The drug is available in various forms, but the most effective are suppositories for external use.
Knowledge of the composition facilitates the understanding of
Thanks to the unique components in the composition, candles are effectively used for the treatment of hemorrhoids, and according to the recommendations and recommendations of doctors, it can be concluded that the drug is oneof the best in the fight against cracks, and also helps improve blood flow and eliminate puffiness in the anus.
The effectiveness of treatment depends largely on how correctly the drug is used.
- cocoa butter and Vaseline-based cream are the main component of the candles. These substances have a softening effect, and also have an anti-inflammatory effect.
- is an important component in the formulation of shark liver oil, which regenerates the skin, stops blood and brings a feeling of lightness.
- And thanks to numerous vitamins , the drug has a healing effect and increases the tone of the body as a whole.
- This medication also has substances that anesthetize, constrict vessels, and also remove edema of .These include glycerol. It stimulates immunity and is indispensable in the treatment of hemorrhoids. It is also useful in pregnancy and in the process of breastfeeding.
In addition, other useful components can be distinguished in the formulation:
- Phenylephrine - promotes narrowing of blood vessels and improvement of blood outflow in the area on which the drug is applied. This component plays a particularly important role in pregnancy, as well as in the presence of constipation.
- Benzocaine .This drug is useful in local anesthesia, ie has analgesic effect.
- Zinc sulphate - due to this component, the lesions in the mucosa area heal.
- Hydrocortisone Acetate eliminates inflammation and allergy, narrows vessels. Due to the fact that he is responsible for reducing the severity of the disease, local puffiness decreases.
The drug has an effect on the body by absorption, actively affects not only the affected areas, but also the body as a whole.
When is the use of candles particularly relevant?
Candle assignment Relief is recommended in the following cases:
- presence of hemorrhoids - both external and internal;
- presence of cracks or erosion in the anus;
- itching in the anal area;
Not always the application is justified
Among the contraindications to the use can be identified the following:
- the presence of any kind of infection - bacterial, viral and fungal;
- presence of Itenko-Cushing syndrome;
- diabetes in acute forms of manifestation;
- pregnancy, lactation;
- the presence of hypersensitivity to certain components of the drug.
Possible side effects, for example, with application may occur local allergic reactions, as well as itching and hyperemia.
How to apply?
Without fail, hygienic procedures must be performed before using the drug.
You can clear the intestines with an enema or a natural way.
Insert into the rectum 4 times a day, that is, use no more than four candles per day.
Only if the dosage and instructions for use with Relief candles are met can a positive result be achieved.
You should know!
Contraindicated to use candles Relief in the course of pregnancy and breastfeeding.
The drug can be used, but only after consulting a doctor and under strict supervision if the patient has such diseases:
- hypertension in severe form,
- cardiac rhythm disturbance,
- poor health and immunity,
- diabetes mellitus.
Cases of overdose and side effects of
As already indicated, there may be side effects from the use of the drug, but most often it happens if the patient has an allergic reaction to the components.
However, such cases are rare in practice.
If we talk about drug interactions, then data about it are not provided. The drug is approved for use without a doctor's prescription and is used as a remedy to eliminate the symptoms and consequences of hemorrhoids.
The source of truth - the opinion of doctors
If you read more in detail with the reviews of doctors, we can conclude that the Relief candles are indeed an effective tool for the treatment of hemorrhoids and related problems.
I'm always for patients to visit the proctologist at the first sign of hemorrhoids. But in my practice there were quite a lot of neglected cases.
In such cases, I recommended using Relief Candles, and most often the disease passed.
In addition, I believe that the effect of candles will be more powerful, if in parallel to make special trays from hemorrhoids. But the compatibility of these methods of treatment should be strictly monitored by a specialist.
I have always been convinced that candles are the most effective method of getting rid of hemorrhoids. Therefore, many patients were prescribed Relief.
In my practice, no side effects have ever occurred, an overdose has not been observed. But the symptoms passed quickly. I always urge you to see a doctor if you find signs of a disease.
Truth in last resort - the opinion of patients
The opinion of patients - is this fact fundamental to the choice of any medication?
I have a sedentary lifestyle, and last year I was overtaken by such a disease as hemorrhoids. Naturally, I did not go to the doctor, I hoped that the illness would pass by itself.
But time passed, it became impossible to live, and I decided to visit a proctologist. He gave me candles, I applied them 4 times a day, one by one.
The tool helped to get rid of hemorrhoids, after a few days of application I began to feel better, the pain disappeared, the skin returned to normal.
I did not want to share this delicate problem, but it's impossible to remain silent either. I caught hemorrhoids a month ago.
I did not go to the doctor, but I bought candles. Relief. The drug is cheap, but I did not even expect that it would be so effective. The condition of the skin in the region of the anus was fine, the pain was gone, redness too. I am very pleased.
Purchase and storage
The drug is available in several forms.
Price of candles Relief Advance is on average 418 rubles.
Store the drug in a dry place, which is protected from light.
Shelf life - 2 years.
Adequate replacement is
There are quite a few analogues of the Relief candles, the most popular:
- candles with Propolis , the average price of which is 380 rubles;
- ichthyol candles with a price of up to 400 rubles;
- Proctosan is another effective remedy for getting rid of hemorrhoids;
- Posterizan and Gepatrombin - these drugs also managed to prove themselves from the best side and provide an opportunity to save, because the average price of these drugs is 400 rubles.
Thus, the Relief candles are one of the most effective means for treating hemorrhoids and provide an opportunity to get rid of the ailment once and for all, and to do it quickly and efficiently.