Each girl wants to have beautiful hair. To solve this problem, you need to give your hair a maximum of attention. You can use the current solution, which is called the Shatush. After performing this procedure for 5-6 months you can avoid staining the roots. In addition, the key to the beauty of the curls is their cleanliness, health and pleasant shade. Therefore, you need to provide hair with a full-fledged care.
The essence of the procedure
Some girls try to emphasize their individuality by dyeing their hair in bright shades. However, in most cases, women try to give their locks a natural appearance. This is exactly the task that the shatush is painting. Thanks to a special technique of applying paint, it is possible to achieve an amazing effect of hair burned in the sun.
As a matter of fact, shatush-staining is a special kind of melioration, which implies stretching of color transitions. The difference is that this method is realized without a cap and foil - in the open air.
To achieve the required results, the paint is applied to small, but often located strands, which are chosen in chaotic order. In this treatment, the hair is not subjected to the entire length, but slightly deviating from the roots. The boundaries of staining can be obtained by performing a fleece.
The peculiarity of this technology lies in the harmonious distribution of paint on the hair. As a result, the specialist defines soft and gradual color transitions. In the root zone, the master paints the most dark shade, then proceeds to light tones at the ends. If the paint is applied in this way to blonde hair, it is very important to pay attention to darkening the zone in the root area.
Correctly implemented technique of the stoop will achieve an amazing result: soft feathering of the paint along the entire length of the curls. Deepening the color in the root zone in combination with clarified curls in the middle and at the tips will make the hair more bulky. At the same time, experts say that it is best to apply a paint in the style of a shatto to dark hair.
This technique combines several types of staining. These include:
- California highlights. Ombre Balaža California melioration
The main difference is the maximum natural result, while the remaining staining techniques involve the use of contrasting tones without detailed feathering.
Advantages and disadvantages of
Hair stains have a number of undisputable advantages:
- There are no contrasting lines when applying the paint, which allows obtaining the most natural result resembling the effect of burnt hair.
- Thanks to the use of such technology it is possible to achieve the most smooth transitions from dark shades to light ones. This allows you to get a unique color game. With any variant of lighting, the hair will look attractive due to the saturation and depth of the hue.
- The hair shaft of the hair makes the strands visually more bulky and thick.
- By using this technique, it is possible to hide the growing roots and provide natural hair growth. In this case, the hair will look just as attractive.
- To keep the correct lines of feathering, the adjustment can be made no more often than 1 time in 3 months. This is rather rare in comparison with melirovaniem or ordinary staining.
- Shatush beautifully hides the gray hair. However, this is possible only if it covers not more than a third of the total hair mass.
The disadvantages of this technique are quite small, but they are still present:
- Certain skills are required for the procedure. To get a decent result, you should seek the help of a professional master. An independent procedure may lead to a not very good result.
- Applying this method to short hair is not recommended. The fact is that the result will not be too noticeable. The same can be said when performing the procedure on fair-haired hair. This technique is still better suited for dark curls.
- Doing this painting in a beauty salon will be quite expensive.
To whom the
is suitable. Because this technique implies dark roots and light enough tips, it is recommended to make it to girls with a dark shade of hair - brown-haired or brunette. This does not mean that blonde beauties such a method is contraindicated. However, in such a situation, it becomes necessary to use a paint with an ammonia content that will cause significant damage to the hair.
To implement this method, use both chemical and natural dyes. Of course, most girls prefer to use funds without ammonia. Such cosmetics do not harm the locks. On the contrary, it strengthens them and makes them healthier.
As for the color range, today the following color solutions are most relevant:
Of course, this list is not exhaustive, you can afford other shades depending on the color of your appearance.
Preparing for the
procedure No specific preparation is required for the procedure. However, to achieve the desired results for 1 month, any effects of chemicals on the hair should be avoided. If we ignore this rule, the result may be very different from the expected effect. This is due to the reactions between the various chemical components present on the surface of the strands.
An important role is played by the choice of colors - that is what the final results depend on. To get the most natural result, you should choose a shade that differs from yours by no more than 2-3 tones. If you choose a very light color of the dye, the strands will remind not burnt, but clarified. In this case, the natural result can not be obtained, and the roots will be seen much more strongly.
Many masters apply simultaneously several similar color solutions - 2 or 3. This procedure is considered more time-consuming, but it allows to achieve the most natural results and visual increase in volume.
To complete the procedure successfully, you need the following:
- Paint. It is necessary to choose the dyes of famous brands. In this case, the shade should differ from the natural one by 2-3 tones. Specialists apply both persistent clarifying agents, and sparing compounds without ammonia.
- Brush. For the application of paint, it is best to use a quality and natural tool. Its width should be 2-3 cm. Paint for shatush Brush and paint container Hairpins for fixing ringlets Comb
- Mixing container for ingredients. It should be made of glass or plastic. In this case, metal dishes should not be used.
- Hairpins for fixing curls.
- Hairbrush. It is best to choose a device with frequent prongs, which will allow you to create hairpieces.
The method does not require the use of foil. Due to this, it is possible to get the softest and smoothest transitions, making the colors not too bright. The cap is also not used in this case, since the clarifying ingredients must be in contact with oxygen.
Two main methods are used. The first is to create a nap on the head. The paint is applied in this way:
- At first all locks are divided into strands. Each of them should not be more than 1.5-2 cm in thickness. Since it is recommended to start the staining from the occipital area, it is recommended to fix any excess locks with clamps. Thanks to this they will not interfere.
- The first strand must be taken and combed in the root area with a comb.
- After this, paint the strand. However, all hair is not recommended for impregnation. The treatment should be superficial to achieve the effect of burnt ringlets. Smears should be short and smooth. All movements are recommended to be done carefully, but very intensely. In addition, it is important to consider that it is not recommended to touch the roots, they should preserve the natural color.
- After this, you can proceed to coloring the next curl. In the same way you need to cover all the hair with paint.
- After the process is completed, you need to wait a while. This will take 10-40 minutes. To determine the exact interval, you should carefully study the instructions that are attached to the dye.
- Then the head needs to be washed until the water acquires transparency. Do not use shampoo.
The second method - without performing the combing, but the master will require high professionalism. To achieve the desired effect, you should:
- Divide all the hair into strands. Then proceed to applying the dye, retreating from the roots a few centimeters.
- In the area of connection of natural shade and colored hair, smears should not be clearly visible.
- Then they need to be performed more intensively to get the most natural transition.
Secrets of self-staining
To perform this procedure at home, first of all you need to tidy your hair. For this it is important to undergo a course of masks that have a nutritional and moisturizing effect. In addition, before staining, you need to shear the split ends and give the hair the desired shape.
For self-dyeing the hair you will need the following:
- comb with a thin end for the performance of the nap;
- paint or clarifying compound;
- plastic container;
- toning agent.
- Locks divide into the occipital region, parietal zone and lateral parts. Each site should be combed. In this case, hair loss can be easy or, conversely, strong. The weaker it is, the more bright curls you get.
- After this, proceed to the preparation of the dye. For this purpose, a paint or clarifier is suitable. If you use a clarifying compound, the hair must necessarily be treated with a tonifying agent.
- To achieve good results, you should divide the hair into strands and treat each with a dye. This should be done so that the paint covers the combed strand, but does not penetrate it deeply. When applying the composition, it is necessary to retreat from the roots at least 2 cm. Depending on the length of the curls and the desired effect, the application of the paint can begin 10-15 cm from the roots or even in the middle of the locks. When applying the product, it is necessary to perform stretching movements so that the maximum volume of the paint covers the tips of the hair.
- After 20-40 minutes, the dye must be washed off. For the time of dyeing, the type and hue of the hair is affected. Of no little importance is the result you want to achieve. If you need to get extremely light ends, the composition is kept long. If the goal is to get a natural shade, 20 minutes will suffice.
- If necessary, the hair should be covered with a toning compound. It is desirable to keep the desired amount of time on the curls.
Chateau is an up-to-date and stylish staining method that allows you to achieve the most natural and attractive results. To create a spectacular image, it is advisable to contact an experienced master. Video on the topic: