Ways to care for dry hair. Recipes for masks and balms for split hair.
- How to care for dry hair tips?
- Castor oil
- Olive oil
- Spray from dry tips
- Hair tip cream
- Balm from split ends of hair
- VIDEO: Care for split and dry tips of hair
Every woman dreams of beautiful hair, however, permanent painting and styling is negativeaffect the health of the hair. With frequent use of ironing, hair dryer and stowage, curls quickly lose moisture, ends split and break. In this case, procedures for recovery are necessary.
How to care for dry hair tips?
First of all, you need to properly wash and dry the curls. Do not wash your head in too hot water, it is best if the rinse aid is slightly cool. Do not dry your hair with a hairdryer.
Gently pat them with a towel and leave to dry yourself. If you are in a hurry, it is allowed to use cold air for drying. In case of styling, apply thermal water and protective oil to the tips before styling. Try to dye your hair infrequently.
It is recommended to cut the split ends once a month. If you want to grow hair and do not want to part with even a centimeter of hair, ask the hairdresser to polish. This is a healthy haircut, during which only the cutting hair is removed.
Dry hair lacks vitamins A, B and E. Accordingly, you can help your hair and add a few drops of these vitamins to the balm. They are sold in capsules or in the form of oil. Eat lots of fish and cereals. In these products are unsaturated fatty acids that feed hair.
From time to time, take vitamin complexes for hair growth and healing.
Vitamin preparations for hair treatment:
- Merz Beauty
Dry tips require constant nutrition and moisturizing. It is necessary not only to prevent overdrying of curls, but also to try to restore already damaged areas. To do this, you can use homemade or purchased hair masks.
Recipes for masks for dry tips:
- With sour cream .It is necessary to leave sour cream so that it becomes room temperature. After that, 20 ml of olive oil is poured into the dairy product. This mixture is applied to split ends for 1 hour
- With yolks .The egg yolk is beaten to uniformity and 30 ml of cognac is added. After that, 20 ml of conditioner or hair balm are injected into the mixture. In this mixture, a comb is dipped and the composition is applied to the tips. Exposure time 2 hours
- With vitamin A. You need to mix the egg yolk with 20 ml of olive oil and the contents of 2 capsules of vitamin A. This mask should be applied to unwashed curls and left for 2 hours.
Castor oilcan be considered one of the most useful. It stimulates hair growth and promotes their recovery. For healing ends, select one day a week when you are at home. Apply castor oil on the tips and collect the curls in a bun. Walk until evening, and then rinse with water and shampoo.
Castor oil is poorly rinsed, so it is not recommended to apply it to the roots.
Recipes for hair masks with castor oil:
- Blend for shine of dry hair .It is necessary to pour into 500 ml non-carbonated mineral water 10 ml castor oil and a few drops of your favorite essential oil. Spray the mixture once a day on the dry tips of
- With almond oil .You need to mix in equal amounts castor oil and almond oil. This mixture is slightly warmed in a water bath. Moisten fingertips and drive into split ends
This oil is easily applied and simply washed off from the hair. Unlike Castor, it is less viscous and convenient to use. To strengthen the ringlets, olive oil is used alone or as part of masks. It is necessary to put a warm agent on the tips and leave for an hour. Then strands are washed with shampoo and conditioner.
Masks with olive oil:
- With vinegar .You need to mix the yolk with 50 ml of natural olive oil. When the mixture becomes homogeneous, add 20 ml of natural apple cider vinegar. Apply the substance on the dry tips and leave for half an hour. Rinse off better without shampoo
- With henna. Use a colorless henna to prepare the mask. Heat the milk and dilute henna until a viscous mixture is obtained. Add 20 ml of olive oil to the slurry. The mixture is applied over the entire length of the hair. Exposure time 30 minutes
Spray from dry tips
This is a mixture of water and vegetable oil. Usually, vitamins A and E, as well as castor oil, are added to the products. There are a sufficient number of sprays on sale, they are a two-phase liquid that, when stored, is stratified into oil and water.
The cost of these sprays is decent, but you can prepare them yourself.
Recipe for the preparation of a hair spray:
- Take 100 ml of fragrant water and add 2 ml of polysorbate. It is a substance that prevents the product from splitting into water and oil. In addition, the oily film is easily washed off the ringlets
- Mix the formula thoroughly and enter 3 ml of vitamin B5.It is sold in a pharmacy in ampoules
- Enter in the solution 15 drops of oil Ilang Ilang and 10 drops of rosemary ether
- At the end, enter 5 drops of peppermint. Thoroughly mix the liquid and pour it into the spray bottle. Use daily
Cream for hair tips
Many creams for the care of split ends are on sale. The most popular are the funds of the company Dove, Ejtsvon, Vichy, Brelil, Senko. Professional line funds are quite expensive. If desired, you can make this cream yourself.
Recipe for hair restoration cream:
- You need to melt 10 g of beeswax in a water bath and add to it 20 ml of olive oil and jojoba oil
- . Then, insert 15 ml of shea butter and 15 drops of ether Ylang Ylanga
- Mix the ingredients and refrigerate. By consistency, this is a viscous yellow cream.
- It must be applied only on dry tips
Balm from split ends of hair
If you prefer a certain line for hair care, then try to purchase all the funds. Usually, the balm and mask strengthen the action of the shampoo. In the composition of balms for split hair, a lot of vegetable oils and ethers.
They encapsulate a rough tip, as if gluing them together. The most common funds are the company Loreal, Gareniere, Dove, Elsef and Pantin. These funds are inexpensive, although they are rarely used in hairdressing saloons because of their low efficiency. Typically, hairdressers prefer the funds of the company Numero, Estelle and Berelil. They are sold in professional shops and beauty salons.
It is not necessary to purchase expensive professional care products for dry tips. Medicinal products can be made by yourself.