Couperosis is a disease of the blood vessels, which can appear on any part of the skin, but the greatest inconvenience accompanies a person when the disease is localized on the face. At the same time, it is the person who suffers most from this violation.
The disease manifests itself in the form of reddening of the skin, the formation of red vascular asterisks and meshes that are visible due to capillaries. These manifestations are sufficiently noticeable to cause psychological and physical discomfort.
- The main thing - the causes and risk groups
- The best means for combating astringent on the face
- Avene Diroseal
- Cream Bark
- Avene Antirougeurs
- Cream Sofya
- Aesisans Lierak - fluid for facial skin
- Cream Darfin for face
- Classic - Troxevasin ointment
- Bio-skin Sensibio AR Cream
- La Roche Posay
- Face cream Capillary Clear
- The word for folk medicine
- The slaughter arsenal of physicians
- For the prevention of
The main thing is the causes and risk groups
For the development of couperosethere are characteristic reasons and prerequisites:
- genetics, so there is reason to worry when the disease has already been experienced in the family;
- sharp climatic changes - temperature drops have a bad effect on skin condition and capillary function;
- an unbalanced diet - a predilection for spicy dishes can badly affect the state of the vessels;
- susceptibility to stress;
- smoking and drinking alcohol;
- prolonged exposure to ultraviolet light on the skin;
- addiction to coffee.
Physicians associate couperose with the development of another more serious disease - rosacea.
The following people are at risk:
- lovers of baths and hot water procedures;
- lovers of sunbathing;
- those who abuse scrubs for the skin and chemical peeling;
- people washing with tap water that is susceptible to chlorination, as well as those who wash excessively cold or hot water;
- women who use alcohol-containing cosmetics.
The best means for combating the couperose on the face
Based on real feedback, analysis of the composition and an unbiased assessment of the situation on the market, we compiled a true and original TOP-10 of the best therapeutic and cosmetic products from couperose, which included well-known and not very ointments,and serum.
Dyrosale - a medical and cosmetology cream for skin care, which has increased sensitivity, it actively combats local redness and vascular asterisks on the face, is used for couperose and rosacea.
The drug with a preventive and medicamentous effect. Active due to the active ingredients of the composition:
- retinaldehyde actively acts on the upper layer of the epidermis, making the capillary grid less bright;
- hesperidin methyl chalcon struggles with edema;
- thermal water Aven has a soothing effect on the skin.
The cream of green color has a pleasant texture, it brings the skin of the face a quick relief.
Method of application: it is used for local application to damaged skin areas within 3 months.
The cream did not get rid of couperose completely. Did not like the texture of the cream - liquid and almost does not absorb into the skin, oily and clogs the pores, which also brings discomfort. After 2 months of application, redness did not disappear, but decreased.
Alena, 28 years old
Bark is a complex cosmetological care product for problem skin, the cream effectively fights with the couperose on the face. Suitable for owners of any kind of skin.
Acts by strengthening the capillaries and protecting them from negative external influences. Quickly affects the redness of the skin, has a pleasant smell and texture, dries in a short time.
The composition of the cream includes panthenol, verbena, betaine and thermal waters. The preparation has a yellow color and a floral odor. It absorbs quickly, so it needs to be quickly spread over the skin.
How to use:
- is distributed on the skin by massage movements;
- should be washed and moistened before use;
- cream is applied twice a day.
The cream does not leave fat marks on the skin, it has a low cost and many women use this product as a make-up base.
Cream really liked. A beautiful gentle texture and a productive struggle with redness on the face. I liked the unobtrusive smell and moderate fat content. I recommend.
Olga, 35 years old
Aven Anticancer Plus is a French cosmetological skin care product that is affected by couperose. The drug acts by reducing local redness and making the capillary stars less noticeable.
The composition of the cream provides the removal of swelling of the skin. The cream soothes the skin and relieves inflammation. It is used for prevention and for reducing reddening of the skin in the complex treatment of couperose.
- thermal water for improving skin nutrition and metabolic processes;
- retinaldehyde for damage repair;
- naringis for vascular strengthening.
- local redness, especially in the cheeks and nose;
- strongly pronounced capillary mesh;
- need to strengthen the walls of blood vessels;
- prophylaxis and complex treatment of couperose.
Cosmetic is perfectly absorbed. Recommended for use at any time of the year.
How to use: Apply the cream to cleansed skin in the morning, in the evening you can finish skin care washing with thermal water Aven.
Good tool. I think this is the only remedy for couperose on which I will stop. The benefit of a bursted vascular one, and redness already noticeably subsided.
Elena, 30 years
Cream Sofia is used in conjunction with traditional medicamentous treatment of couperose. Among the indications for use is also the fight against varicose veins and vascular asterisks.
No contraindications, but worth paying attention to the composition of the cream and determine possible individual intolerance of the components of the drug.
Composition of the preparation:
- emulsion wax;
- vegetable oils;
- hydroalcoholic extracts;
- vitamins A, E, D - panthenol;
- collagen hydrolyzate;
- DEG stearate;
The cream has an anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect. The intensity of application is determined by the doctor. Typically, this is the use of the drug 2-3 times a day for a month.
This drug has many positive reviews among consumers and an acceptable price.
The doctor prescribed this cream for the treatment of couperose. The result was pleased.
Anton, 45 years old
Aesisans Lierac - facial skin fluid
Lierac Apaisance Fluide Anti is a cosmetic that gives elasticity to the skin and has a beneficial effect on the complexion. Actively struggles with skin irritation. The composition of the cream includes green pigments that mask the capillary mesh.
The texture of the cream is light, the cream is not sticky and well absorbed.
- extract of algae and arnica;
- masking green pigments;
Method of application: the cream is applied to the previously washed and dried skin of the face, special attention should be paid to areas with a capillary mesh.
It is applied twice a day for 3 months. The cream does not contain parabens, phenoxyethanol and dyes.
Applied the cream of the French manufacturer for the appointment of a cosmetologist, in general is satisfied. Confuses only the price of imported cream.
Ekaterina, 23 years
Cream Darfin for the face
Darphin Intral Soothing Cream is a cosmetic serum for combating redness of the skin. Manufacture France. It is based on natural ingredients. The cream is designed to care for sensitive skin.
Natural antioxidants provide the removal of the inflammatory process and the healing of micro wound. Components of seaweed improve blood circulation, and grape leaves have excellent cleansing properties.
Cosmetic is used daily for three weeks.
- complex Probioxin;
- extracts of brown flax;
- extracts of cestrum leaves;
- raspberry seed oil;
- phyto extracts of seaweed;
- extracts of leaves of red grapes;
- green pigment.
I recommend to pay attention to the age limit of 18+.The cream is not suitable for very young skin. Maybe that's why I did not wait for the long-awaited effect.
Lisa, 18 years old
Classics - Troxevasin Ointment
Troxevasin is a drug that allows you to narrow the vessels, normalize the complexion.
Routine in combination with ascorbic acid strengthens the vascular walls, reduces their fragility, improves blood circulation. The effect of the drug is effectively directed to the walls of thin vessels. Has anti-inflammatory properties.
In general, the popular drug has its opponents, but most likely these people simply did not get acquainted with the instructions in detail. The drug contains substances that are not tolerated by allergies. As a result, the place of the desired positive effect is a rash on the face.
Application: the ointment is applied neatly only to the affected areas of the skin, it is necessary to massage the skin until the drug is absorbed.
Positive effect is observed after three weeks of treatment.
The drug in combination with other methods of treatment that were prescribed by a doctor, completely relieved me of all the symptoms of couperose.
Alexandra, 50 years
Bio-skin Sensibio AR Cream
Bioderma Sensibio AR Cream - the French remedy instantly removes redness and other manifestations of couperose on the face, has a calming effect on the skin.
- mineral oil;
- extract of kelp;
The active component of the remedy is the patented Rosactiv complex, which has a beneficial effect on the vascular state.
The drug is applied 1-2 times a day for 3-4 months depending on the skin condition.
It is important that the cream does not have in the composition of dyes, flavors. The cream belongs to the group of hypoallergenic.
I am very satisfied with my choice. The cream is very pleasant to use, light and low-fat, besides hypoallergenic, which is very important for me, as an allergy sufferer with experience.
Alexandra, 48 years old
La Roche Posay
Cream - serum of French origin La Roche Posay AR Rosaliac Intense. Eliminates redness and irritation on the skin.
- thermal water from La Roche Posay;
It is applied during three months after evening washing. The agent favorably affects the blood circulation in the cells.
The cream is hypoallergenic, does not contain parabens, alcohol, fragrances, dyes and preservatives
I use this remedy in the complex treatment of couperose. It helps well, since the stage of the disease is initial. Like the reliability of the manufacturer and the absence of contraindications.
Maria, 20 years
Face cream Capillary Clear
Skin Doctors Capillary Clear is a preparation based on the botanical plant complex.
Reduces outward vascular blood flow, has an exfoliating effect and anti-inflammatory effect. Seals the upper layer of the epidermis, reducing the visibility of capillaries.
Actively prevents negative external effects on the skin.
- Extract of bearberry, calendula, arnica;
- retinol palmitate;
- hickory and salicylic acid.
It is applied morning and evening during washing. Appointed to use for up to six months. Does not contain allergens and corrosive substances.
In general, the impression of the application is good, the quality of the drug at the highest level. I was not satisfied with the cost, if I had to deal with a similar problem, I would ask the doctor to assign a cheaper analogue.
Nikolay, 28 years
The word for folk medicine
Means of combating couperose also offers traditional medicine. But before doing self-medication, it is better to consult a doctor, weigh the pros and cons and consider the means of traditional medicine.
If the patient does not have an allergy, then most likely the doctor will not be against the use of masks and infusions from the arsenal of traditional medicine in conjunction with the prescribed traditional treatment of couperose.
The safest and most popular remedy that helps to cleanse the face is an infusion of chamomile, which soothes the skin and has virtually no contraindications to use. It is used as a means for washing.
As a safe face mask, you can use a mixture of melon pulp and milk. The mixture is held on the face for half an hour. Harmless masks from grated raw potatoes.
The goal of treatment of couperose is to strengthen the walls of small vessels, but with the use of creams and other means the symptoms of the disease disappear, but the problem does not disappear - the disease is simply masked. To completely relieve the patient of anguish, once and for all apply several modern methods:
- Electrocoagulation .This procedure involves moxibustion of sprouts( burst vessels).The method has its advantages and disadvantages. The main advantage is the low cost of the procedure and the reliability of the result. The downside is the formation of a skin crust at the treatment site, which does not fall off for a couple of months. Plus, at the site of cauterization, a pale white patch probably forms.
- Laser correction .Used only in running cases. The method helps to completely get rid of skin defects. The advantage of the technique is the effect on a large area of the skin, that is, in a single session several points of different size are affected. Lack - the possibility of a side effect in the form of a burn or scar.
- Phototherapy .It allows you to remove the bursting vessels by using light pulses. An indisputable advantage is the absence of side effects. Complications during the procedure is practically not revealed. The downside that will stop many patients is the cost of the procedure. It is in the range of 4500-6000 rubles.
- Ozone therapy .The essence of the procedure is that the patient is injected with an ozone-oxygen mixture. The mixture has a beneficial effect on the skin condition, strengthens damaged vessels, gives the skin elasticity. Unfortunately, this method is effective only for small capillary stars.
There are many tools to quickly and painlessly get rid of skin problems, but the final treatment can be chosen only by a doctor based on medical indications and analysis of anamnesis.
With complex therapy, massage, vitamin and micronutrient intake are prescribed.
For the prevention of
For prophylactic purposes, doctors are advised to adhere to the following recommendations:
- bathing in the shower or bath should occur in cool or warm, but not hot water;
- for washing is most suitable distilled water;
- for prolonged sun exposure should use the cream against ultraviolet light;
- adhere to the diet and eat foods that contain vitamin C;
- use moisturizers for skin care.
It is especially important to provide timely prevention to people who are aware of their hereditary predisposition, as well as those who already have an initial stage of the disease.