Many girls and women are wondering whether it is possible to change the shape and volume of the breast with the help of physical exertion. Can! We will tell you what exercises for the breast are the most effective and how often they should be performed.
What can I change
Women's breasts are the mammary gland and a layer of adipose tissue, which create the bulk of the bust. Size and shape are laid genetically, and cardinally change the appearance of the breast is possible only through plastic surgery.
However, there is a more affordable option. Under the mammary gland is the pectoral muscle, the increase in volume which will help to "grow" and breast. The result, of course, will not be as noticeable and rapid as after surgical intervention, but a more taut and high breasts are certainly guaranteed.
The female body is designed so that the muscles grow much more slowly than men, unless, of course, to use special hormonal drugs. Therefore, to achieve the result, you should tune in to a long, systematic work.
What you need for the
exercises When building the pectoral muscle, you should tune in to serious physical activity. The purpose of training is the application of microtraumas to the muscle fibers in the form of small discontinuities. The growth of the muscles occurs during rest between training. Therefore it is extremely important:
- To train regularly. For example, three times a week - on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- Rest. Do not start training, if the muscles have not yet recovered. When pressed, there should be no painful sensations.
- Observe the power mode. In order for the pectoral muscle to grow, it is necessary to provide the body with building material - a sufficient number of proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
- The growth of any muscle is possible only with a surplus of calories, so you will have to forget about diets and losing weight. This does not mean that you can eat everything, otherwise instead of a tightened chest, you will get a few extra pounds on the sides and hips. The food should be balanced, regular. Nuts Cottage cheese Fruits
- It is best to eat small portions, but more times a day.
- The basis of the diet should be slow carbohydrates( whole grains cereals, macaroni from wheat flour, wholemeal bread), lean protein( chicken, cottage cheese, fish, eggs), vegetable fats( nuts, seeds, olive, linseed oil), freshvegetables and fruits.
- The growth of any muscle is possible only with a surplus of calories, so you will have to forget about diets and losing weight. This does not mean that you can eat everything, otherwise instead of a tightened chest, you will get a few extra pounds on the sides and hips. The food should be balanced, regular.
When preparing to perform exercises for breast growth at home, you need to get a couple of collapsible dumbbells weighing up to 10-12 kilograms each. In the first stages, depending on the level of preparation, you should start working with a weight of 3-5 kg, and as the muscles get used to working weight, add pancakes to dumbbells.
The second device, which will be useful for home training, is the athletic loop. It is an elastic band with a width of 1 to 7 centimeters, closed in a circle. The width of the rubber band determines the strength of its resistance. For the training of the chest, a pair of loops with a resistance of 3-18 kilograms is suitable.
The third kind of training that you can do at home is training with your own weight. Such exercises are considered the most safe and very effective.
Exercises with dumbbells for chest volume
For the most efficient performance of exercises with dumbbells, it is best to purchase an athletic bench, but if this is not possible, you can perform exercises on the floor or use a pair of padded stools:
Bench press with dumbbells
- Starting position: lying on the back face up, loin slightly bent, arms with dumbbells are spread out to the sides, forming a straight line, the elbows are bent upwards.
- On exhalation we perform a dumbbell press strictly upwards, bringing them together at the top point.
- We lower on inhalation, as though tightening a thorax to meet dumbbells. In this case, we straighten our arms completely in the elbows. Dumbbells can be raised by turning the palms inwards, if at the same time the pectoral muscles tense more.
To make this exercise more effective, you can use a pair of stable padded stools or stools. One should be placed under the buttocks, and the second - in the upper back. It is important to fix them well on the floor so that they do not leave. Such a design will allow to lower the dumbbells below so that they touch the chest, and, consequently, the amplitude of the motion will be complete.
Bench press with dumbbells at an angle
Starting position: lying on the floor, under the upper back should place a low puff in such a way that the trunk above the floor formed an angle of about 30 degrees. Hands with dumbbells are divorced in the sides, elbows are bent, the fists are looking up.
- Perform the press up on exhalation, reducing dumbbells to the upper point, let down on inspiration.
- At the bottom point, the dumbbells should turn in one line and touch the edge of the shoulder, and at the top - be reduced in parallel. This will maximize the pectoral muscle.
- We do 10-12 repetitions for a minimum of three approaches. Exercise is aimed at working out the upper part of the chest, so it will be especially useful for lean women.
Wiring with dumbbells
This exercise requires a design of two ottomans or stools.
- Starting position: lying face up, support points - buttocks and upper back. Hands with dumbbells are straight, folded over the chest.
- Inhaling we raise dumbbells as much as possible. At the lowest point, it should feel good how the pectoral muscle extends. To stretch the ligament well, the dumbbells at the bottom point need to be deployed parallel to each other.
- On exhalation - we reduce dumbbells to the starting position.
Run should be a minimum of 12 repetitions in 3-4 approaches. Weight dumbbells can be taken a little less than for bench press. If you need a pause to rest, then you can do it for a couple of seconds at the top. A pause at the bottom point will only load the muscles even more.
Exercises with dumbbells for tightening the chest
In order for the breasts to be tightened, you need to perform exercises to strengthen the ligaments, as well as deltoid muscles( shoulders) and hands.
Dumbbell press up
- Starting position: sitting on a chair with a backrest, rest against the upper back, bent in the lower back. Hands with dumbbells are turned palms forward and bent at the elbows. Thus, the dumbbells are on the same line.
- As you exhale, press the dumbbell up.
- On inhalation - return to the starting position. To maximize the load on the pectoral muscle, dumbbells do not need to be deployed, they should move all the time on the same line.
For exercise, the weight of the dumbbells is slightly larger than for bench press. It is necessary to implement 4 approaches with the same weight, but the last repetitions should be the last one. You can start the first approach with 12 repetitions and reduce them by two in each approach. For example, you get 4 sets of 12, 10, 8, 6 repetitions.
Mahi dumbbells forward
Starting position: standing, feet shoulder width apart, arms with dumbbells along the trunk, slightly bent at the elbows.
Alternately raise hands forward to shoulder level or slightly higher. You can do the exercise with both hands at once, but in this case the torso can swing a little, and the effectiveness of the training will be lower. Hands remain slightly bent at the elbows all the time, so as not to burden the joints, but also strongly bend them also should not be.
Each hand needs to execute 12-15 swings at a minimum of 3 approaches. This exercise involves the front beams of the deltoid muscles and the upper part of the chest, i.e., is one of the most effective for tightening the chest.
The most effective exercises for the chest with an athletic loop
The ease of using an athletic loop is that it is suitable for training all muscles while being very compact. It can be used not only in the hall or at home, but also on the sports ground, on vacation or even take with them on a business trip:
Starting position: Stand with your back to the place where the rubber bands are fastened, take the free edges of the rubber bands in each hand. The body is slightly tilted forward, for this you can lift one leg forward and make an emphasis on it. Hands bent at the elbows, cams with elastic bands pulled to the shoulders.
On exhalation we straighten our arms in front of us, imitating the bench press. On inhalation - we return to the starting position. The number of repetitions is not less than 10 in three approaches.
Swing forward through the bottom
- Starting position: standing to the place of attachment of rubber bands, hands with elastic bands are lowered along the trunk.
- On the exhalation of the hand, we bring forward the palms upward.
- On inhalation - we return to the starting position. This exercise works well at the bottom of the chest. The number of repetitions is not less than 12 in three approaches.
- Starting position: standing between the supports of the bar, bend forward slightly and take a step with one foot. Take in the hands of the free edges of the elastics, elbows slightly bend.
- On exhalation, keep your hands in front of you, leaving your elbows slightly bent.
- On inhalation - return to the starting position. Mixing must be done at the expense of the pectoral muscles, trying to use as little as possible hands. Minimum should be done 12 repetitions in four approaches.
- Initial position: hang the hinge to the shoulder line, stand between the supports, the back is flat. Put your legs wider than your shoulders, spread your arms apart and take the free edges of the hinges, your elbows are slightly bent.
- On the exhalation of the hand, we lower ourselves in front of us, the maximally lived pectoral muscles. The elbows move in the same plane, looking outward.
- On inhalation - we return to the starting position. Exercise helps tighten the chest, and also loads the ligaments well. Do necessary for 12-15 repetitions and at least 3 approaches.
Easy push-ups with an elastic band
For this exercise, the loops are fixed on the crossbar itself.
Initial position: the support is lying down, hands are threaded into the loops, the back is straight.
We do push-ups, trying not to bend strongly in the waist. The wider the arms, the more the pectoral muscle will be loaded. Elbows should be divorced. In one approach there should be at least 10 repetitions.
Such push-ups are suitable even for those who have not the best physical preparation - the elastics pull the trunk upward, thereby simplifying the usual push-ups. This exercise is used even by experienced athletes, because it allows you to work out the muscles more thoroughly.
Advanced push-ups with an elastic band
This kind of push-ups is one of the most difficult and will suit only those who have good physical training.
Starting position: the support is lying down, legs are threaded in a rubber band.
We do push-ups, trying to go down as low as possible. The number of repetitions depends on physical training, so perform the exercise to failure.
Exercises for lifting and growth of a breast with own weight
Exercises with their own weight have a different difficulty level, so they will suit both those who have just started training and those who have experience in training.
Push-ups are the basic exercise for the chest and hands. There are many options for doing this exercise, which, accordingly, they can more or less burden the biceps, triceps, chest or even shoulders.
- For the beginner push ups from the bench. They can be performed both on the street, using a bench or a parapet of suitable height, and at home, using the side rails of a sofa or armchairs. Starting position: emphasis in the bench, hands to put as much as possible. At the inspiration we go down, trying to touch the breast surface, on exhalation - we return to the starting position.
- The second option for a beginner is push-up from the knees. Starting position: emphasis on the knees and straight arms. At the inhalation we bend our arms in the elbows and stretch our chest to the floor, on exhalation we straighten. Elbows should look to the sides. For this palm, you can slightly deploy your fingers inside.
- Classic push-ups from the floor are performed with a wide arm positioning( for chest load) and with narrow hands to work the triceps. For maximum load on the entire pectoral muscle, forearms throughout the exercise should be parallel to each other. To load the upper part of the pectoral muscle and the front deltas more, the arms should not be placed so wide, the elbows should be pulled out and a little forward. It is more convenient to perform such push-ups, relying on fists.
- Push-ups with slope fit well-trained girls. The legs should be above the trunk: on the bench, sofa, etc. For greater efficiency of the exercise, at the bottom point, you should pause for 2-3 seconds.
- Another very effective type of push-ups - between two poles. At home, it takes 6-8 books depending on their thickness. To combine them requires two identical stacks at a distance of about 60 centimeters from each other. We take the emphasis lying on these improvised supports and perform push-ups, trying to touch the bottom of the chest with the floor. Exercise should be done slowly, well feeling the stretching of the muscles.
- Push-ups on the uneven bars - one of the most effective exercises for the lower part of the chest. If you can not wrestle, you can use the help of an athletic loop. We put the elastic on the uneven bars and become knees or feet in the resulting loop - as it is more convenient. On exhalation we go down, trying not to dilute our elbows very much. On inhalation - straighten your arms. To achieve maximum effect, at the bottom point it is desirable to make a second pause.
In order to force the muscles to grow, during the training you should ensure the maximum flow of blood. Among sportsmen this concept is called productive pumping. It can be achieved many times and intensively carrying out a monotonous movement. The following exercises are perfect for "finishing", i.e., they should be performed at the end of the workout:
- Compression. Starting position: standing, back straight, arms folded in front of the chest palms to each other. At the inspiration we squeeze our hands with all our might, straining the pectoral muscles, we relax with exhalation. Hold your breath for at least 2 seconds. Repeat the exercise 30 times. You can also use a small ball-expander.
- Compression overhead. Starting position: hands above the head are folded together with palms to each other. We repeat the contractions, as in the previous exercise, at least 30 times.
- Tightening of the ball. Starting position: pick up the ball, bend forward slightly, elbows slightly bend and turn to the sides. The ball should be at the bottom of the abdomen. On exhalation we squeeze the ball, on inhalation - let go. We perform at least 20 times.
- Scissors. Starting position: hands are straight, stretched out in front of him, palms down. We cross the arms so that the right one, for example, is above the left, and then quickly reverse the other way. We continue the exercise until we feel a slight burning sensation in the chest.
- Vertical push-ups. The starting position: standing facing the wall, leaning against the shoulders, the back and legs are even. On exhalation, we bend our arms in elbows, spread them in sides, on inhalation - we return to the starting position. Exercise should be performed in a high tempo, without pauses, in order to "blunt" the pectoral muscle well. You can also perform the exercise with a jerk, sharply pushing against the wall and making a clap. In that case, you should move a little further away from the wall.
Rules for Exercising and Drawing Up Training Programs
When designing a training program, it is necessary to include in it different exercises: basic, for the elaboration of several groups of muscles, exercises for a certain muscle, for refinement.
It is also important to constantly change something in the training and gradually increase the load. You can change the intensity of training. The main task is not to allow the muscles to get used and each time to load them as much as possible.
At the beginning of training, there should be basic, more complex exercises that are performed slowly, with pauses. As the muscles get tired, you can move on to easier and more intensive exercises.
It is very important during the training to observe the technique of doing the exercise and breathe correctly. Improper performance of exercises can not only not bring the desired result, but also harm joints and ligaments.
To make your breasts look beautiful, you should not forget about your posture: your back should always be flat, and your shoulders straightened. To maintain the shape, it is necessary to add back exercises to the training program:
- "good morning", or hyperextension, deadlift with dumbbells for back extensors;
- pull-up, pull dumbbells in the slope - for the upper back, the study of which will not only strengthen the posture, but also visually emphasize the waist;
- press the dumbbells up, swing to the sides, in front of you, dilute in the slope - for the beautiful shoulders and tightened breasts.
In addition to home training, you can also practice in the gym with a personal trainer. Help also to strengthen the pectoral muscles of tennis, swimming, skiing.
Setting a goal to tighten and increase the chest in volume, it should be remembered that the muscles in the female body do not grow very quickly. Therefore, hope to get results in a week is not worth it. Perform exercises for the breast should be regularly, correctly and give the muscles enough time and resources to recover. Only this approach will help achieve the desired result.