Varicose veins and thrombosis - this is the main problem of modern society. Therefore, for the treatment of these phlebological diseases, more and more new drugs are being developed every year.
One of the effective means for the treatment of varicose veins, thromboembolism, thrombosis and other venous diseases is the preparation Flenox, but before you start using it for therapy it is worthwhile to carefully study the instruction and advice on its use.
- drug Ingredients
- When to apply means is prohibited
- schemes and dosages
- use of the drug for preventive measures
- prevention of thromboembolic nature of complications
- treatment of thrombosis deep-vein
- Side effects
- Interaction with other
- drugs from practicedoctors. ..
- . .. as well as their patients
- What will be offered in the pharmacy
Flenoks refers to the group type of the anticoagulant drugs. The main component of the drug is enoxaparin, which has a divided antithrombotic and anticoagulant activity.
In this case, the activity of the anticoagulant type is higher than the activity of the antiplatelet type, the ratio of these indices is 1 to 3.6.
Flox has almost no effect on activated thromboplastin time. When used in therapeutic doses, prolongation of APTT occurs, as a result of which the residual antithrombin activity is reflected.
When using the drug in therapeutic dosages APTTV can be prolonged, its excess can be almost 1.5-2.2 times the control time of the maximum level of activity.
When the drug is administered subcutaneously, the level of bioavailability of the main component of the drug is 100%.The highest plasma concentration occurs 3-4 hours after the administration of the agent.
The main metabolism of the main component of the drug is observed in the liver. It is excreted by the kidneys or through the liver. The half-life of enoxaparin during a single administration is achieved after 4 hours, with subsequent administration - 7 hours.
Flenox contains an active ingredient - enoxaparin.
Depending on the dosage of the medicine, the level of this component is different. The preparation with dosages of the main component of 0.2 ml, 0.4 ml, 0.6 ml and 0.8 ml is produced.
Additional components are water for injection.
Produced in syringes in the form of a solution for subcutaneous injection. In appearance it is a clear solution, sometimes it can have a yellow color.
Field of application
Flenox is assigned at the following indications:
- at prophylactic treatment of venous thrombosis and embolism during surgical interventions of general surgical and orthopedic nature;
- for prevention of thromboembolic complications in patients who are in bed due to acute diseases - heart failure, respiratory failure, the presence of a serious infectious process, rheumatic diseases;
- as prevention of thrombus formation in the circulatory system of extracorporeal type during hemodialysis;
- for the treatment of thrombotic manifestations of deep veins , with the presence or absence of pulmonary artery thromboembolism;
- for therapy for angina pectoris of unstable type and acute myocardial infarction.
When to use the product is prohibited
According to the instructions Flenox can not be used for the following indications:
- high sensitivity to the active component - sodium enoxaparin, as well as heparins with a low molecular weight type;
- during the development of heparin-induced thrombocytopenia with type 2;
- in the presence of phenomena of hemorrhagic nature and frequent bleeding due to problems in homeostasis;
- if there are lesions of organic species with a probability of bleeding;
- if there are hemorrhages of the intracerebral type;
- in case of kidney failure in severe form, except for cases of hemodialysis;
- for children under 18 years.
In addition, the drug can not be used in the following diseases:
- in the initial stage of ischemic stroke of massive type, with or without loss of consciousness;
- for acute infective endocarditis;
- with mild or moderate severity of renal failure.
Schemes and dosages
Depending on the situation, various schemes of application of Flenox are used.
Use of the drug in preventive measures
During surgery, patients who have a moderate risk of blood clots and in patients without the risk of thromboembolism, the drug should be administered subcutaneously at a dose of 20 mg once every 24 hours.
Patients who are prone to thromboembolism, Flenox should be administered subcutaneously at a dose of 40 mg once every 24 hours. In general surgery, the first dose of medication is administered 4 hours before surgery, in orthopedic surgery 12 hours before surgery.
The average course of therapy lasts from a week to 10 days. In orthopedics the agent is prescribed in a dosage of 40 mg once every 24 hours, the period of therapy lasts about a month.
Prophylaxis of complications of thromboembolic character
Patients on bed rest, should be administered Flenox subcutaneously at a dosage of 40 mg once every 24 hours.
The drug should be used about 6 days, the course of therapeutic therapy lasts no more than 2 weeks.
Deep vein thrombosis treatment
The drug is administered subcutaneously once a day at a dosage of 1.5 mg per kilogram of body weight or twice a day at a dosage of 1 mg per kilogram every 12 hours.
How the Kleksan injection is injected( full analog of Flenox):
The most frequent after application of the drug, the following side effects occur:
- pain and discomfort at the injection site;
- bruising and bruising;
- in rare cases - the manifestation of necrosis, the occurrence of skin rashes bullous type, systematic allergic reactions;
- occurrence of bleeding of a different nature;
- sometimes causes thrombocytopenia;
- with prolonged treatment can experience osteoporosis.
During pregnancy, the drug is prescribed only for life indications, while the doctor must be constantly monitored.
Do not use this product on pregnant women who have cardiac valve prosthetics. It is not recommended to use the drug during spinal and epidural anesthesia.
If you need a drug during lactation, then for the period of therapy it is necessary to completely abolish breastfeeding.
For children under 18, the use of the drug is contraindicated. This is due to the fact that there is no data on how the medicine affects the children's organism.
Interaction with other drugs
It is not advisable to use Flenox in conjunction with the following types of medications:
- with salicylates and acetylsalicylic acid in dosages that have analgesic, antipyretic and anti-inflammatory effects;
- with non-steroidal agents that have the anti-inflammatory effect of , resulting in increased risk of bleeding;
- with Dextran-40 ;
- with extreme caution should be used with with oral anticoagulants .
Having studied the opinion of the medical community and the patients' feedback, it is possible to obtain even more useful and important information about Flenox.
From the practice of doctors. ..
Flenox is a remedy that shows itself well enough in the treatment of various venous diseases - varicose veins, thromboembolism and deep vein thrombosis.
No negative reactions were observed by my patients during the entire period of application of this agent. However, in any case, it is worth to pre-examine and consult a doctor.
I often assign my patients to Flenox at the risk of thrombosis and / or thromboembolism. For all my practice of using this drug I can note that in all cases the remedy helped.
Many patients reported improvements from the second use of the drug.
. .. as well as their patients
For a long time suffered from thrombosis. Frequent pains and inflammations - these conditions I almost always had.
After another examination, the doctor appointed me a drug Flenox. I was injected intramuscularly at a dosage of 20 mg once a day for 10 days. I noticed that on day 3, pain and inflammation stopped worrying me, and after a full course I felt much better.
Svetlana, 57 years old
Deep vein thrombosis is a disease that I suffered for 8 years. After consulting the doctor appointed the drug Flenox, for a start he prescribed me to use it for 5 days in a dosage of 20 mg.
I noticed improvements already in 2 times the application. After a 5-day course of treatment, the doctor extended the treatment for another 5 days. Surprisingly, after a full course of treatment I felt much better!
Sergey, 49 years
What will be offered in the pharmacy
Depending on the dosage, the price of Flenox is:
- 20 mg No. 10 - from 1500 rubles;
- 40 mg No. 10 - starting at 1,900 rubles;
- 60 mg No. 10 - starting at 2,300 rubles;
- 80 mg No. 2 - from 650 rubles.
Also in the absence of the drug, its analogs may be offered: