Say what you like, and no ketchups and sauces that are sold in stores will equal the great invention of the Caucasus - adzhika. It is impossible to abandon this fragrant, hot sauce, once having tried it. There are a lot of ways to prepare it. In Georgia alone, more than two dozen recipes adzhiki. And each of them is considered the main one. You can say this: how many villages, so many types of Adzhika. Each village makes it according to its own, centuries-old recipe. Let's see how the adjika is prepared with tomatoes at home, the most delicious and generally available. A lot of time will not go away, but it will be necessary.
- Adjika with tomatoes as a means to live for a hundred years
- Delicious recipes of homemade adzhika from tomatoes
- Simple recipe for Adzhika for the winter
- Adjika with tomatoes in a Caucasian way
- Adjika with a Bulgarian pepper
- Adjika with tomatoes, horseradish and garlic
Adjika with tomatoesas a means to live a hundred years
Adjika with tomatoes, which certainly includes garlic, is a powerful tool for the destruction in our organisms of any contagion. Garlic, walking in front, cleanses the body. Tomatoes soften its effect. As a result, a person, especially without hesitation, gets a double benefit: the body is cleansed of toxins and enjoyed the unique taste of Adzhika with tomatoes. Caucasian long-livers, not agreeing, answered the question "how did you live more than a hundred years" the same way: cheese, greens, wine, ajika. Do not believe they have no reason, a hundred or more years lived - an indicator that speaks for itself.
The basic ingredient - tomatoes, in unity with spices and the rest of the ingredients, turn into a magical taste product. You can vary the ingredients as much as you want. Endless game with spices each time gives a new taste and aroma.
Adjika, prepared according to all the rules, has, in addition to the antimicrobial effect, the ability to perfectly regulate digestion. It carries a lot of vitamins and minerals, stimulating the process of metabolism. And, strange as it may sound for an acute sauce, adzhika with tomatoes prevents peptic ulcer and other problems of the digestive system. Those who suffer from gastritis or some other diseases of the digestive tract, doctors do not allow adzhika. Well, this applies to all sharp foods in general. Alas, but it's better not to take chances.
You can buy adzhika with tomatoes on the market, you can, recently, buy it in the store. But more useful and delicious will be Adzhika, prepared by own hands. To prepare it does not require complicated equipment and inventory. Quite enough meat grinder or blender. If they are present in the kitchen, then adjika, if desired, will always be on the table.
Adjika with tomatoes can be cooked in a saucepan and in a multivark, if the recipe provides for sauce cooking. To prepare a cold variant, they will not be required. You can prepare Adzhika for winter or use immediately after cooking.
As additional ingredients, garlic, hot peppers are usually used. With spices, everyone decides for himself. They choose, as a rule, from hops-suneli, cumin and ujjo-suneli. Other spices are almost never used, but they will be superfluous, making the taste of Adzhika quite different.
Delicious recipes for home-made Adzhika
Adjika with tomatoes: very simple recipe
- Freshly fleshy tomatoes - 1 kg;Fresh garlic
- - 10 lobules;
- coriander ground;
- Wash tomatoes carefully. Cut the stems. Pure through a meat grinder. For this purpose, a blender or food processor is also suitable.
- Garlic processed, peeled from the husk, disassembled into slices. Grind with a garlic press or simply cut with a knife.
- Finely tomato puree, add the processed chopped garlic and cumin. To stir thoroughly. A few hours to insist the workpiece in a warm room( no higher than + 8gr. S).
- During the time when the workpiece will be infused, thoroughly wash and sterilize the glass containers in any convenient way( stove, oven, microwave).Covers of cans must be sterilized.
- After the specified time, ready, the present adzhika pack on sterilized containers. To roll. To be stored in the most convenient cold place( refrigerator, cellar, cellar, balcony).
Adjika with tomatoes in a Caucasian way
- fresh tomatoes - 3 kg;
- garlic fresh - 500 g;
- pepper Bulgarian - 1 kg;
- pepper bitter-155 g;
- salt - 105 g;
- granulated sugar - 90 g.
- Tomatoes carefully washed, processed. Wipe dry.
- Both types of pepper are washed, processed: cut in half, cut out the stem, eliminate seeds and internal partitions. Wash again.
- Garlic processed, peeled off the husk. Disassemble the lobules.
- Prepared tomatoes to mash with a meat grinder or with a blender along with garlic and both kinds of pepper.
- Mix the resulting puree thoroughly. Sprinkle with salt, sugar. Mix again well.
- Remove the container with the resulting mass in the refrigerator for the night.
- In the morning, it is necessary to strain the liquid that has appeared and pack the adjika in advance of the prepared containers. Roll or cap with capron cap.
Adjika homemade with Bulgarian pepper
- Freshly fried tomatoes - 2 kg;
- apples - 1 kg;
- carrots - 1 kg;Sweet pepper
- - 1 kg;
- pepper bitter - 110 g;
- vinegar - 150 ml;
- granulated sugar - 150 g;
- Lenten oil - 210 ml;
- garlic fresh - 200 g;
- salt - 50 g.
- Wash tomatoes, wipe dry. Process the cut into large slices.
- Apples wash, peel, process.
- Carrot wash, clean, wash again.
- Thoroughly wash and treat both types of pepper. Eliminate seeds and internal septa.
- All the prepared ingredients are mashed using a meat grinder or blender.
- Then move the vegetable mass into a container with a thick bottom( cauldron is well suited).Repeatedly mix all the ingredients with a wooden spatula. Move to the stove.
- It is necessary to cook adzhika for an hour. Periodically, the contents should be mixed. Minutes for ten before the end of cooking add garlic, sugar and salt. At the very end, introduce vinegar. Mix again thoroughly. Boil it.
- Remove the cauldron from the cooker. Pour the contents over previously prepared sterilized containers. Store in a cool place.
Adjika with tomatoes, horseradish and garlic
- tomatoes fresh fleshy - 2 kg;
- horseradish root - 200 g;
- garlic - 200 g;
- vinegar - 250 ml;
- salt;Sweet pepper
- - 1 kg;Pepper hot pepper - 500 g;
- lean oil - 100 ml;
- parsley - 1 bunch;Dill - 1 bundle of
- All the vegetables mentioned in the recipe, thoroughly rinse, process, remove stems, seeds and other excess parts. Then mash them with a meat grinder or blender.
- Add salt, sugar, lean oil to the container with vegetable paste. Mix well with Adjika. If it comes out a little dry, then you need to add lean oil to the desired consistency.
- Greens to sort out, remove spoiled twigs, rinse thoroughly. Debate and finely chop.
- After this, put vinegar into the preparation, once again well stir.
- Adjika immediately move to pre-prepared sterilized containers.
- Three days to keep jars in a room with an average temperature of + 7gr. S, not higher. At this temperature, the preform will be saturated with all the flavors of herbs and spices. After three days, move the jars to the refrigerator or other cold place.
Prepared with your own hands according to your favorite recipe, a homemade adzhika made with tomatoes and garlic all winter will serve you a wonderful seasoning for various dishes!