The season of relatively inexpensive vegetables is coming to an end. Housewives all over Russia rolled up all sorts of standard twists. Refrigerators, cellars and cellars filled with rows of cans of various calibers with winter billets. It seems to be done, but there is a feeling that you can and need to roll something else. Why not try to cook zucchini with Bulgarian pepper for the winter?
- Universal preparation for the winter
- Salad from courgettes and bell pepper for the winter
- Courgettes with Bulgarian pepper and tomatoes for the winter
- Marinated zucchini for the winter with sweet pepper
In the autumn, zucchini at a price are quite affordable. Bulgarian peppers cheap variety can also be bought. Seaming from these vegetables is very tasty and healthy, recipes for zucchini with Bulgarian pepper for the winter are many.
Universal billet for the winter
Zucchini, preserved together with Bulgarian pepper, always bribes with its tenderness and sweet taste. This piece sounds very good, if you add sharpness to it. Zucchini with Bulgarian pepper - universal. This is a salad and a cold snack. If it is heated, it is a self-sufficient vegetable dish or an excellent side dish. First of all, therefore, it is advantageous to make such conservation.
Not every vegetable, which the housewives spin for the winter, carries all kinds of billets. There are no such problems with zucchini and Bulgarian peppers. They can be marinated, salted, rolled as a salad. In general, you can do with them all that your heart desires. Each time everything will be different, but always - certainly delicious.
Canned zucchini with bell pepper, you can use any spices and seasonings. If you really want this. Both products are self-sufficient. They do not need extra sugar, which many housewives add in exorbitant quantities wherever necessary and not necessary. It should be remembered that busting even the best ingredient can lead to disastrous consequences.
For this workpiece it is better to take young zucchini and strong( not slack) pepper. It is desirable, that the pepper was multi-colored - the sunset will look more winning and appetizing. From the fact that it is recommended to always add to this stock, it is necessary to mention the onion. The fresh garlic fits in very nicely with this ensemble.
Peppers and zucchini should not be cut very large. But it is also not necessary to tear down. Large pieces are uncomfortable in food, and small pieces can easily become porridge. Stick always and in everything means - you will never go wrong.
Salad from zucchini and bell pepper for the winter
- medium size zucchini - 4 kg;
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 kg;
- onion - 500 g;
- carrots - 500 g;
- salt - 150 g;
- sugar - 200 g;
- dill - 50 g;
- vegetable oil( sunflower, olive) - 125 ml;
- vinegar 9% - 125 ml.
- Squash should be thoroughly washed. Do not clean. Slice it in half. Next - slices or half-slices.
- Bulgarian pepper to process: remove stems, seeds and septums, rinse. Cut in wide strips. Onion and peeled onion, rinse. Cut into half rings.
- Wash carrots, peel, grate on a large grater. Dill thoroughly, treat and dry. Finely cut.
- In a large enameled basin, add the prepared peppers, onions, carrots, and add salt. Stir well. Wait for an hour. During this time, the vegetables will give juice.
- After this, drain the juice into a small saucepan. In the vegetables add crushed herbs. Stir.
- In a saucepan with sated juice add sugar, pour in vegetable oil and vinegar.
- Prepared vegetables packed in pre-washed, dried jars.
- Marinade boil and still boiling pour it into jars to cover the vegetables.
- Put the jars in a saucepan with a towel on the bottom. Sterilize, covered with covers, a quarter of an hour.
- Remove from the cooker. Cork. Put upside down. Cool completely.
- Keep the workpiece in a cool place.
Courgettes with Bulgarian pepper and tomatoes for the winter
- zucchini - 1 kg;
- tomatoes - 1 kg;
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 kg;
- carrots - 500 g;
- onion - 200 g;
- garlic - 15 g;
- vegetable oil - 150 ml;
- acetic essence - 15 ml;
- salt - 30 g;
- sugar - 30 g.
- Pre-sterilize the glass jars of the desired volume.
- Vegetables thoroughly rinse under running water, preferably with a foam rubber sponge.
- Young zucchini squash is not necessary. Just cut the tips. Cut them in a circle or slice.
- Pepper to process: cut the stem, clean seeds and septums, rinse. Cut in wide strips.
- Wash carrots, clean. Cut with a slice.
- Peel onion and garlic. Chop the onion into a slice, chop the garlic.
- Put the tomatoes in boiling water for a minute. Get it, peel it off. Pure in the blender.
- In a large saucepan, heat about 30 ml of lean oil. Spasserovat on it onions and carrots. Then attach to them zucchini and bell peppers. Salt. Cook for five minutes.
- Put tomato puree into the saucepan, crushed garlic, sugar and boil for a quarter of an hour at minimum heat. At the very end of the preparation, drop by drop, add the vinegar essence to the saucepan, stirring continuously.
- Prepared vegetable weight packed in cans. Cover with covers. Sterilize on the steam bath for a quarter of an hour.
- The oil that is left is heated in a separate saucepan. Five minutes before the end of sterilization, put into the jar with the workpiece.
- Banks rolled up. Turn over and wrap. Completely cool down.
Marinated zucchini for the winter with sweet pepper
- zucchini - 500 g;
- sweet pepper - 350 g;
- celery - 50 g;
- garlic - 20 g;
- hot pepper - to taste;
- laurel leaf - 4 pieces;
- sweet pepper - 6 pcs.;
- horseradish leaf - 1 pc.; Umbrellas umbrellas
- - 2 pcs.
- water - 1 l;
- salt - 50 g;
- vinegar - 100 ml.
- Pre-sterilize the banks of the required volume.
- All vegetables prescribed in the recipe, rinse under running water.
- Marrow, without cleaning, to process. Cut the average thickness in circles. If there are seeds, remove them with a tablespoon.
- Pepper relieve from stalk. Cut in half, clean seeds and septums. Rinse.
- Peel the garlic from the husk. Do not cut it. Just make out the lobules.
- Burning pepper to process, wash, scrub all seeds and septums. It is better to do this with gloves. Then cut it into small cubes.
- In clean, washed, dried sterilized cans, on the bottom, put in equal parts garlic, horseradish leaves, clove pepper, dill, celery, laurel and hot pepper.
- Next lay the squash, mixed with pepper.
- In the sauté pan, combine water and salt. Boil. At the end, add the vinegar. Once again, boil.
- Pour brine into jars with vegetables. Cover with covers. Sterilize 20 minutes from the boiling point.
- Banks carefully removed from the pan. Cork. Turn over. Wrap it up. Cool completely.
- Keep the workpiece in a place inaccessible to sunlight.
You can close zucchini with Bulgarian peppers by adding any ingredients you want - these two types of vegetables combine not only with each other, but with all other vegetables. It is recommended to make a billet in cans of 500 or 700 ml. So it is more convenient - he opened the jar, at dinner, the whole family ate it. No remnants. In the fridge nothing spoils. But if the family is very big, then it makes sense to make liter and three-liter cans of tasty and useful preparations for the winter from zucchini and bell pepper.