Milk has many useful properties, which are described in sufficient detail in a separate article on our website. Among other things, it also promotes weight loss. A lot of diets have been developed, based on milk, let's consider them in more detail.
Very strict diet, the whole daytime diet of which is one liter of milk. To drink it it is necessary on a glass with an interval in 2-3 hours. In addition to milk, you can drink as much water as you like. During this diet, it is recommended to take a multivitamin.
A day on such a diet can go up to a kilogram of excess weight, which, however, after a diet, can also be returned easily and quickly if you resume the same diet and lifestyle that were before the diet.
On such a diet in any case you can not sit more than 5 days. During a diet, you can feel weakness, irritability, experiencing headaches, other unpleasant symptoms.
Mixed dairy diet
This variant of the diet can be used up to a week, goes for these 7 days to 4 kilograms.
Before each meal, you should drink a glass of water, simple or mineral, preferably without gas.
- Breakfast: 1 banana, 1 cup( 100-150 grams) of natural yogurt without additives;Coffee with milk without sugar or tea with honey.
- Lunch: salad of fresh cucumbers, dressed with yogurt, or curd( curd mass) with the addition of fruit;boiled egg;a glass of yogurt or ryazhenka.
- Snack: 200 grams of cottage cheese;100 grams of oatmeal in milk or water;a glass of milk.
- Dinner: 1 yoghurt, pear.
Milk and vegetable diet
This is a fairly mild version of the diet, which can be applied for a long time. Similar nutrition options, by the way, are recommended for many diseases: atherosclerosis and hypertension, diseases of the gallbladder and biliary tract and a number of others.
Authorized products and dishes:
- vegetables and fruits in raw form, cereal cereals, bran bread, cheese, cream, cottage cheese, jam;
- teas( mint, dog rose, apple peel), kefir, kumis, juices from vegetables and fruits, mineral water;
- dairy and vegetable soups;
- jellied and compotes;
- any dishes from eggs.
It is necessary to eat often and in batches, not eating at all. This diet helps to lower the level of cholesterol in the blood and get rid of extra pounds.
Remember that in adults, it is common to have intolerance to cow's milk, manifested by bloating after eating milk, flatulence, heartburn, diarrhea, vomiting. Often there are allergic reactions to milk, less often - to sour-milk products. Of course, in such cases, a dairy diet in any version is categorically contraindicated.