Semolina can be found in the bins of every hostess, but what is to be done of it apart from the traditional tasty and useful porridge is not known to everyone. Meanwhile, using a minimum of products, you can bake a simple, but very tasty pie on a manga, which is adored by both children and adults. A mannik is prepared on sour cream, kefir, milk, mayonnaise, with cottage cheese, on yeast, without eggs, baked with fruits or with poppy seeds, it all depends on the taste preferences of the hostess.
What is a mannik?
Mannick - a traditional Russian dish, the recipe for its preparation is known since the XIII century. Of course, during this time, many variations of this pie or cake have been invented, but the most popular variant is with sour cream. Baking turns tender, airy, not dry and literally melts in the mouth.
It's not difficult to make a pie, even an inexperienced mistress will manage it. Undoubted advantage of it is the availability of ingredients and quickness in cooking. Wet mannik( it is so called because of the characteristic feature of the test) - the ideal solution in case you need to urgently create something to whip up tea to treat those who have glanced at the flame.
The peculiarity of making a pie, no matter what recipe for its preparation is used, is the need to give the dough to brew for at least an hour, so that the mannik will rise. During this time, the croup will swell, and the baked biscuit will have an unmatched taste, like that of a village bakery.
Modern housewives easily bake mannit not only in the oven or in a pan, but also cook in a multivarquet and even a microwave oven.
Classic manicure on sour cream
Why do most women like to bake a pie with a mango on sour cream? The answer is simple: the fact is that this inexpensive budget dessert always turns out well, regardless of the quality of the ingredients, unlike the pie that is cooked on kefir or yoghurt. On sour cream the mannik turns out so soft and gentle, that its delicious taste awakens memories of a distant carefree childhood.
So, offer you a step-by-step recipe for making delicious mannika on sour cream, as well as tips on how to decorate the cake before serving, turning the usual dessert into an original homemade baking.
- low-fat sour cream - 1 cup;
- mango - 1 glass;
- flour - half cup;
- baking soda - at the tip of the knife;
- eggs - 4 pieces;
- lemon - 1 piece;
- sugar - 1 cup;
- butter for greasing - 15 g;
- coconut shavings, candied fruits( decorating cake).How to prepare:
- Fall asleep in a deep bowl of semolina. Add sour cream to the mango and leave it to swell in the room. This is to ensure that the finished pie does not come across grains of mango and do not crunch on your teeth. Some landladies even leave a manke for the night, but it's enough for one hour.
- In another vessel, beat the eggs with a mixer, add the sugar.
- Combine the swollen manga with the eggs, carefully kneaded so that there are no lumps.
- Add soda to the dough. Grate the lemon zest.
- Squeeze out the lemon juice, but use it not all, but only two tablespoons.
- Sift the flour. Combine all the ingredients, making a homogeneous dough.
- Pour the bottom of the dishes with oil( or use parchment paper).
- Put the dough in the mold.
- The baking temperature should not exceed 180 degrees.
- Set the cake to bake. After how much the manicure will be ready, depends on the oven. The average baking time can vary from 30 to 50 minutes. Readiness is checked by a toothpick or match. The toothpick needs to be stuck in the dough and pulled out. If it is dry, the cake is ready and you can remove it from the oven.
- Wait until the cupcake cools down, turn the shape over and put it on the dish.
- Top of the abundant sprinkled with coconut shavings or powdered sugar. To give the manicure a festive look, you can pour it with condensed milk, jam, grated chocolate.
That's it, the magnificent lush pie is ready. If the recipe needs to be diversified, a fruit mix with bananas and apples can be added to the dough.
By the way, based on this option, you can make a homemade cake cake. To do this, cut the finished pie into pieces to get a few cakes, each of which must be saturated with a thick cream, and decorate the top at its discretion.
The cream is used by anyone, depending on the ingredients of the house, but it is best to combine whipped cream with sugar with mannik. To taste and flavor turned out exquisite, in the finished cream you can add coffee beans( 50 g) and put overnight in the fridge.
Recipe for a delicious mannika on sour cream - video
Mannick baked in a multiwool
Oven is not the only device in which you can bake a semolina cake. Many housewives prefer to use the multivark for this purpose. The principle of cooking manika is one, no matter what model is used - "Redmond" or "Polaris".
All that is required from the pastry cooker is to prepare the dough and set the time on the timer. To watch, whether the mannik has burned down, there is no necessity, the multivar can cope with it itself.
- semolina - 1 glass;
- sour cream - 1 cup;
- flour - 1 cup;
- granulated sugar - 1 glass;
- butter or margarine - 200 g;
- food soda - half a teaspoon;
- eggs - 3-4 pieces depending on the size.
It should be 6 servings.
The taste of a mango pie baked in a multivarquet will be no worse than that cooked in an oven. In addition, it will be baked evenly from all sides.
- Top with sour cream. Sour cream can be replaced with yogurt, yoghurt or kefir.
- Add eggs, soda( you do not need to quench it, as dairy products are used).
- Melt butter so that it is warm, but not hot, pour into the dough.
- Add to the granulated sugar.
- Sift flour and add to the rest of the ingredients.
- Use a blender to knead the dough so that all ingredients are mixed until smooth.
- You can add any stuffing - fresh fruit or berries, dried fruits.
- Shape the oil, put the dough.
- Preparation time in the "Baking" mode should be exactly 60 minutes. If your multivarka bakery is not an hour, but, for example, 40 minutes, then extend the time manually.
- After the buzzer sounds, notifying about the availability of the mannik, you need to open the lid to make the cake cool.
- Cooked pastry decorate with powdered sugar and candied fruit.
Mannik, as in kindergarten
Many of us kindly remember the years spent in kindergarten, especially - some dishes, unusually tasty and nutritious, which cooks for us were good cooks. Mannick is an ideal batch for children, familiar to everyone from a small age.
In the kindergarten, a mannic is baked on large baking trays, but we will cook it in the usual form.
- semolina - 200 g;
- egg - 3 pieces;
- sour cream fat - 650 ml;
- sugar - 2 tbsp.l.;
- a pinch of salt;
- soda - 5 g;
- butter for greasing dishes, which will be baked manna.
- Mix all ingredients except soda and manga. Stir with whisk or beat with a mixer.
- Pour semolina, mix and refrigerate for two hours to allow the mixture to swell.
- In a swollen manga add soda and mix thoroughly.
- Put the mannier into the preheated oven for 15 minutes. If the pie is pale, then the time needs to be increased, , so that he gets a beautiful golden color.
Cake to cool, get from the bowl and serve to the table with jam. When it is pulled out of the mold, it drops a little, but nevertheless remains lush and plump. The taste of the mannik is inexpressible - moderately sweet, but not cloying, so it is perfect for a child.
Gentle maniac in the microwave
Some hostesses prefer to bake manna in an ordinary microwave oven. Making such a pie is very quick and easy, but its taste is not inferior to the dessert that was baked in the oven.
The main thing is to correctly set the power( 600 W).The cake will be ready in a maximum of 10 minutes.
- semolina - 125 g;
- wheat flour - 125 g;
- sour cream - 125 ml;
- butter - 100 g;
- sugar - 100 g;
- egg - 1 piece;
- baking powder - 1 tsp;
- sour cream( for cream) - 200 g;
- raisins - half a cup.
- Pour the semolina with sour cream and let it brew for 30 minutes.
- Melt the butter. You can use margarine.
- Mix the sugar in the mango, beaten with a blender until smooth.
- Add the beaten eggs.
- Sift flour, mix with baking powder.
- Pour the dough into a mold in which the mannik will be baked. The dough will go up, so you need to fill the dishes in such a way that the remaining 4-5 centimeters to the brim.
- Place the form in a microwave oven, do not cover with a lid.
- Set the desired power.
- Ready manicure with raisins to cool and put on a plate.
- Cut the cake into two parts, grease with sour cream.
You will get such a cute mini-cake, the top of which you can sprinkle with chocolate or powdered sugar.
And true gourmets will certainly appreciate the exquisite manicure recipe with the use of cocoa.
- semolina - 250 g;
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- flour - 200 g;
- sour cream - 1 cup;
- sugar - 250 g;
- cocoa - 3 tbsp.l.;
- butter - 100 g;
- food soda - 0,5 tsp.(you can take a baking powder package instead);
- vegetable oil( for lubricating the mold).
- As usual, leave the mango filled with sour cream for 30 minutes for swelling.
- Pour in warm oil, stir.
- Pour the rest of the ingredients, flour must be sifted before this.
- In a greased form, pour out the dough, put in a preheated oven.
- The baking time of the cake is 50 minutes. Get it out of the oven, cool it and put it on a large plate.
By the way, cocoa powder can be replaced with grated chocolate, which will give the bake a unique refined taste.
To make the chocolate mannick not only had a funky taste, but also looked amazing, you can make Zebra cake with a manga.
- sour cream - 1 glass;
- sugar - 250 g;
- butter( can be made on margarine) - 150 g;
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- semolina - 250 g;
- wheat flour - 250 g;
- cocoa -powder - 3 tbsp.l.(you can use grated chocolate);
- vanillin, cinnamon for 0.5 tsp;
- soda - 0.5 tsp.
- Mix mango and sour cream( you can use kefir) and leave for an hour. You can do without kefir or sour cream, using milk. Mix egg and sugar with a mixer.
- Melt the butter, combine with mango, beaten eggs, mix.
- Add soda, vanillin and flour.
- Ready dough is divided into two parts, one of which must be larger than the other.
- Add cocoa or chocolate to a smaller part, mix. The dough will be very thick to make it senier, add a couple of spoons of sour cream.
- Shape the oil, put the dough. This is done as follows: you need to rotate four spoons of white and dark dough. First of all, white is laid out.
- Do you want a smooth and beautiful pattern on top of the mannik? It is necessary to draw a fork of the line from the edge to the middle, to make a pattern resembling a flower.
- Bake for 40 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.
The multicolored manna pie will be very beautiful and stunningly tasty!
For diabetics, the recipe for a diet manicure, caloric content of which is only 138 kcal per 100 grams, is perfect. This mannik is cooked without flour. Dietary manicure is not only useful, but also delicious. In this case, the mango does not need to be soaked, so that characteristic grains can be felt in the pie.
- sour cream with low fat content - glass;
- egg - 2 pieces;
- mango - 150 g;
- apples - 2 pieces;
- prunes - 100 g;
- a bag of baking powder;
- cinnamon( to taste).
- Pour boiling water over the prunes, leave for soaking for 40 minutes.
- Beat eggs with salt and baking powder, add sour cream.
- Gently fill in semolina so that there are no lumps.
- Cut the apples finely, sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Prune the prunes, mix with the dough.
- Lubricate the bowl for baking, put pieces of apples.
- Pour the apples with a batter. Bake for half an hour.
Mannick with prunes on sour cream - video recipe
To make the mannik tasty, observe these simple tips:
For pie, it is better to use semolina "M".
- If you do not have time to push the manga, apply the following trick: warm the sour cream a little( but do not bring to a boil, otherwise the product will curdle) and pour the rump. Manka swells in minutes.
- You can also pour semolina with hot water, then mix with sour cream.
- A delicious taste of manicure will give melted chocolate, which you will pour on top of it.
- If you fill the dough not in a large shape, but in miniature molds, you will get pretty little muffins.
As you can see, there are many recipes for delicious and nutritious biscuit from manga on sour cream. Use the most liked and indulge your home-made delicacies.
Related videos:3:21Delicious homemade on sour cream from Edokoff4:32Chocolate mannik - video recipe23:07Mannick with berries and sour cream.[RECIPE IN DESCRIPTION]