The article gives an idea of healthy nutrition, the principles of a correct food regime are collected.
- The right composition of food
- Video: Top 10 harmful products. Than to replace?
- Basic rules for healthy eating
- Video: Rules for proper nutrition
- Combined and non-competing products: compatibility table
- Separate nutrition: pros and cons
- Healthy food: 5 flowers of fruits and vegetables
- How to drink water correctly?
- Fractional Power
- Power Tips
- Video: Proper nutrition. Proper nutrition for weight loss. How to eat to be healthy
The principles of healthy eating seem difficult to many. However, according to the World Health Organization, the life expectancy of a person, as well as the retention of his activity in old age by 60% depends on what and when we eat. The rules of natural nutrition are simple, and the benefit of their observance is to preserve the youthfulness of the spirit and tone of the body, the absence of disease.
The correct composition of food
All the food that we consume has a certain set of substances.
It's not just proteins, fats and carbohydrates, but also a vitamin-mineral complex and water.
With the participation of the latter, virtually all processes take place in the body, and its volume in the human body is up to 75%.Therefore, it is so important to fill the norm of fluid every day.
Products that we buy in the store or grow ourselves, can be conditionally divided into useful and harmful. Useful are completely natural products of vegetable and animal origin, grown without chemical additives. To the harmful include the processed, modified food, full of toxic additives.
Nature has created a variety of plant and animal food that nourishes a person and allows him to live a full life. Using semi-finished products, shop sauces, pickles, canned food, sausages, sweet soda, fast food, purified oils, margarine, etc., we replace natural "bricks" with useless, and often destructive, products. As a result, the human body suffers micro changes, which in time are transformed into serious diseases.
IMPORTANT: Diseases of malnutrition - hypertension, obesity of different degrees, diabetes, atherosclerosis, etc. It is proved that the transition to healthy food significantly reduces the manifestations of these ailments, and also is the prevention of their occurrence.
For a full-fledged existence a person needs a balanced diet. In the absence of diseases and individual indications, the nutrient supply chart for an adult for each day is as follows:
- proteins - 20-30%;
- fats - 20-30%;
- carbohydrates - 50%.
In addition, it is important which proteins, fats and carbohydrates we get. Here are the basic rules for a healthy daily diet.
- Monotonous food depletes the body, so it is important to consume different foods. Vegetable food among them should be more. Fiber, contained in plants, promotes normal digestion and protects against the ailments of the heart and blood vessels. Fruits and vegetables should predominate over other products. Do not get carried away by exotic fruits. Scientists have proved that the vegetation of his native places brings more benefit to man.
IMPORTANT: A sufficient amount of plant food controls glucose and "harmful" cholesterol in the blood, saturates the body with vitamins and minerals.
- For proper functioning, fats are needed, which women often refuse to lose weight, which is fundamentally wrong. Fatty acids are best obtained from vegetable oils and fatty fish. But it's better to refuse from heavy animal fats. Stop your choice on the lean parts of a bird, beef, pork, rabbit. The norm of fats should not exceed a third of the daily diet.
- Include low-fat dairy and sour-milk products in the menu. Completely skim milk and products from it is better not to use, because of them calcium is poorly absorbed.
- Minimize sugar consumption. It is absolutely useless to the human body product, which is the source of empty carbohydrates.
- Go to sea salt or buy the usual, but with the addition of iodine. Excessive salt intake increases the risk of increased blood pressure and other serious ailments. The daily dose of salt equals 1 tsp, and most of this amount is contained in the finished food - bread, cheese, etc.
Video: Top 10 harmful products. Than to replace?
IMPORTANT: Refuse from alcoholic beverages, which are not only a toxic substance, but also an agent of appetite. A drunk person does not care about how much and what he "snacks".
Basic rules for a healthy diet
- Chew your food well. Wetting with saliva is the primary treatment of food, without which it will become worse.
- Eat slowly and thoughtfully so as not to overeat. The feeling of satiety comes 10-15 minutes after the meal.
- Immediately after eating, physical activities are not recommended. Relax, doing a quiet job. But experts do not advise sleeping, especially drowsiness usually arises from overeating.
- Drink at least 1.5 liters of clean water a day.
- Eat often, 4-6 times a day. This will maintain the level of metabolism at one level.
Video: Rules for proper nutrition
IMPORTANT: Experts recommend eating 2 portions of protein a day, 3 servings of cereals, up to 6 servings of fruits and vegetables, but for alcoholic beverages and sweets leave only 1 serving.
Combined and non-competing products: compatibility table
Different products are digested at different speeds, and also require their own special processing environment. When we eat vegetables, soup, bread, and dessert in the form of a cake at a time, the result of such a meal becomes a rotting food mass. No product from this mass will be assimilated by 100%.That's why many experts advise to divide the products into groups, which are combined to one degree or another.
- Sweet fruits. Compatible within their subgroups, as well as with a subset of semi-acid fruits. Optimal use of sweet fruit apart from other foods.
- Semi-acid( sweet and sour) fruit. Combine with all the fruit categories, with products from sour milk, as well as food rich in vegetable and animal fats. With meat and starch-containing products, combining is not only not desirable, but also dangerous.
- Sour fruit. They can be mixed with any fruit, except sweet, with products from sour milk and fatty milk.
- Vegetables, which can be combined with any categories, except whole milk. This is the majority of vegetables.
- Vegetables that mix only with categories of fats, starches, other vegetables. This is cauliflower, many stale( overwintered) vegetables, eggplant, green peas.
- Starches. Combine with subgroups of vegetables, fats, with herbs.
- Proteins. Protein should not be mixed with milk, starches, fruits and sweet. But vegetables and greens conduct intoxication of protein products and contribute to their better absorption.
- Vegetable and animal fats, which are better not to be combined with each other. A negative combination is made up of fats with sugars. An excellent option - fats and fruits, berries, vegetables, starch-containing foods.
- Sahara. This is sugar, fructose, honey, jam, etc. Sweet is best absorbed when eaten outside of combinations with other categories.
Separate power: pluses and minuses
Separate power is based on the product combination table. The basic premise of the theory of separate nutrition is that food is useless, like someone who gets stuck in the stomach or intestines and emits toxins, instead of feeding the body. Moreover, such food is dangerous for health, as it is deposited in the form of toxins and slags.
IMPORTANT: The most useful author of the theory of Herbert Shelton calls simple food. At one time, he recommends eating one kind of product or several compatible products from the combination table.
Advantages of product separation:
- detoxification of the body;
- weight loss;
- fixation of body weight on one indicator( separate nutrition acts as a kind of prophylaxis of extra kilograms);
- improvement of well-being;
- increased energy and ability to work.
Minus theory can be called a special mode of life and a change in eating habits, which you need to get used to. Many doctors are against this technique, because they consider it an interference in the natural nature of human nutrition.
Healthy food: 5 colors of fruits and vegetables
Each fruit or vegetable contains certain phytonutrients. These are special natural substances, thanks to which the health, activity, youth of the human body is maintained. Phytonutrients are divided into groups that are surprisingly consistent with the color of the vegetable. There are 5 basic colors of plant foods.
IMPORTANT: The more "rosy" your vegetable diet, the more useful elements you get from vegetables and fruits.
How to drink water correctly?
The truth is that water is the source of life. A man is two-thirds of a liquid. Moisture accompanies almost all the metabolic reactions that occur in the body. The lack of liquid affects the quality of these reactions. As a result, metabolism slows down, and a person feels sluggish, sleepy, irritable, and his ability to work is reduced.
How much water should I drink per day and when?
- Calculate your individual daily volume of fluid. To do this, multiply 30 ml for each kilogram of your weight.
- Drink more water in the morning and at lunch, for dinner and at bedtime leave a smaller portion. If you use a lot of moisture at night, in the morning you may swollen your face or swelling of the extremities.
- Drink 200 ml of clean drinking water on an empty stomach before breakfast. The liquid will help wake up your body, start metabolic processes, prepare the gastrointestinal tract for food intake.
- Drink water at room temperature. Cold water is practically not absorbed by the body.
- For half an hour before each meal, consume 200 ml of water. It is not recommended to wash down food, as well as to drink after it.
IMPORTANT: Only pure drinking water without gas is considered to be water. Juices, carbonated drinks, tea, coffee, broths, etc. are also liquid, but it is not included in the volume of those 2 liters of water that must be drunk every day.
Fractional food involves eating often, but in small portions. There are several ways of such nutrition.
The first way to is to quench your hunger whenever you feel appetite. With this option, you can eat at least every fifteen minutes, but tiny portions - an apple, a mini sandwich, etc. The gastrointestinal tract is too overloaded, as all day for him - a continuous meal. Under such a regime, it is difficult to monitor the balance of the diet. Therefore, experts do not recommend eating so often.
The second method of involves taking food up to 6 times a day. As a rule, these are equal portions of 200 ml, which are eaten every 4 hours. In this situation, it is easy to follow the full menu, and five or six meals a day is easy to fit into your daily routine.
Tips on Nutrition
Remember that food is a fuel for the body, and not a cult in which it is built in many people. Natural food will provide you with a quality life, while toxic additives and modified products will be rewarded with a variety of diseases."We are what we eat," Hippocrates said at the time. So do not turn your stomach into a trash can, but treat your body with respect.